Is it possible to install Spotify without Amazon Store or any other sideloading method ?

I disabled Amazon entirely over the parental control, because it makes my Passport run faster and the battery is a beast again.

I've downloaded the officical APK, but it does not let me install it (install button greyed out).

Is there another way to install it without getting in touch with other Android stuff ?

Thanks !
    11-09-15 03:59 PM
    If you don't want to install Snap, you can try install another version, I'm using the version 1.0.708.175 that I downloaded by Snap.. I tried to upgrade there and I simple can't.. so try this version just google it to download, hope I helped you, luck with that.
    11-09-15 07:24 PM
    Is it possible to install Spotify without Amazon Store or any other sideloading method ?

I disabled Amazon entirely over the parental control, because it makes my Passport run faster and the battery is a beast again.

I've downloaded the officical APK, but it does not let me install it (install button greyed out).

Is there another way to install it without getting in touch with other Android stuff ?

Thanks !
    I think you should be able to install the apk, or at least the install button should not be grayed out. Check settings/app manager/installing apps/ and make sure "allow apps from other sources to be installed' is toggled on.

Posted via CB10
    TopFit likes this.
    11-09-15 07:31 PM
    I think you should be able to install the apk, or at least the install button should not be grayed out. Check settings/app manager/installing apps/ and make sure "allow apps from other sources to be installed' is toggled on.

Posted via CB10
    Aah yes. I fogot about that one Thanks ! This is perfect. No more battery drain from Amazon Store and I can still enjoy my music.
    tmf06 likes this.
    11-10-15 01:37 AM