Did anyone tried / have a signed version of the Phonebook App? Since the Messaging App is requesting Contact permission this might be working?

I know there is a Stopwatch for SW2, does anyone have a signed one for SW1 (with Countdown Timer included?)?
    Last edited by JunkieXP; 12-23-13 at 04:32 PM.
    12-23-13 03:01 PM
    I am getting the "different certificates of host app and smart connect. Host app cannot start....I downloaded the signed apk files for SW2 and Smart Connect and im still not getting anywhere. please advise
    12-28-13 05:06 AM
    Just found out you won't have to tap the watch twice to see what time it is. You can snap your fingers twice which is pretty cool I guess =)!

Posted via CB10 on Z10LE
    12-28-13 08:00 AM
    I am getting the "different certificates of host app and smart connect. Host app cannot start....I downloaded the signed apk files for SW2 and Smart Connect and im still not getting anywhere. please advise
    Delete and reinstall the Apps you need from the link we posted, they should work...

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 10:08 AM
    Still no luck, I got a Smartwatch for Christmas I just want to use it. So far I haven't gotten passed the setup screen. The signed apk files that are posted here. DO NOT work I am getting the same error no matter what. Host app cannot open, if someone can help please do.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 05:11 PM
    Still no luck, I got a Smartwatch for Christmas I just want to use it. So far I haven't gotten passed the setup screen. The signed apk files that are posted here. DO NOT work I am getting the same error no matter what. Host app cannot open, if someone can help please do.

Posted via CB10
    What os are you running on your phone? I would update to the latest leak, currently 10.2.1.1925. Have you installed other Android apps that worked?

Maybe you can try resigning the apk files, I posted a link earlier to a program that can easily do that.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 11:57 PM
    I am using the latest leak right now, and I have installed and am currently running instagram, vine, candy crush, and snap chat. All of them are apk files and run flawlessly. I also downloaded the android multi tool programme but am unsure of the steps to get these apk files working. If someone could walk me through the steps I'm sure it would be easy after that.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:47 AM
    So, the tricks. Here they are:

You can unpackage and repackage an apk with a programme called apktool. Yes, changing the declaration is sufficient. So much for that BB10 restriction...

The second obstacle on your way is that now you have the SmartWatch app with a different signature (yes, you need to sign the apk, or you won't be able to install it on the BB10) than the SmartConnect app. So, you need to unpackage, repackage and sign the SmartConnect app too.

Then, you can install those two apks on your BB10 and connect the SmartWatch :-)

For all other SmartWatch apps you want to install, you'll need to add the above quoted lines to the Manifest.xml and sign them.
    Use this apk tool

[TOOL][WINDOWS] ANDROID MULTITOOL v3.0 [ADB] - xda-developers

Decompile, recompile, sign, install

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 09:24 AM
    Glad to hear that someone else shares the same enthusiasm for this matter :-)

Code:

<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
    I've been trying the Smart Wireless Headset apk (com.sonyericsson.extras.smartwirelessheadsetpro.a pk) for some time, read this and added the above line to the apk, as described, and the software loaded and the headset works as if it was on a Sony Z.

Well done, great find.

OP, you can add the Sony Smart Wireless Headset Pro to tested by me and working.
    01-06-14 11:51 AM
    Hi,

Can anyone help me with SONY SBH50 apks ?
    01-06-14 01:59 PM
    Smart Wireless Headset Pro are working for me to. Some hickups in 10.1 but in 10.2 no problem (exept droping one of those eare thing). One thing that I misses are the ability to choose default media player/source as I uses deezer.
    01-08-14 07:32 AM
    I need help. I need a replacement adapter for the smartwatch 1. Not the colored wrist bands but the adapter that allows you to use a normal watch band with the smartwatch. If anyone knows where to buy a replacement please post a link or if someone has one they are willing to sell then pm me!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 06:46 PM
    I've been trying the Smart Wireless Headset apk (com.sonyericsson.extras.smartwirelessheadsetpro.a pk) for some time, read this and added the above line to the apk, as described, and the software loaded and the headset works as if it was on a Sony Z.

Well done, great find.

OP, you can add the Sony Smart Wireless Headset Pro to tested by me and working.
    Thanks for notifying me of this! However, I have one question: the Wireless Headset Pro does connect and the audio streaming works, but did you manage to get any app working on it?
    01-10-14 02:06 AM
    Thanks for notifying me of this! However, I have one question: the Wireless Headset Pro does connect and the audio streaming works, but did you manage to get any app working on it?
    Apart from the phone which switches off then resume music I have not tried any other app. Other than voice dialing which works.
    01-10-14 10:10 AM
    For the love of me I just can't get this to work. Downloaded the files from SendSpace and installed, but phone keeps saying that certificates are different. Trying to sign the files myself but can't seem to do it. Can someone help me here please?
    01-11-14 11:21 AM
    Finally got both to install and run. However, when I start SW2 and connect the watch, it says that I need to update to the latest version... Can someone help me here please?
    Last edited by otacon; 01-11-14 at 01:20 PM.
    01-11-14 12:47 PM
    Finally got both to install and run. However, when I start SW2 and connect the watch, it says that I need to update to the latest version... Can someone help me here please?
    All I do is turn on Bluetooth and then turn on my smartwatch and it connects just fine by itself. Maybe try that?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 01:41 PM
    Wife got a Galaxy Gear to go with her Note 2, and she really seems to like it.
    01-11-14 02:02 PM
    Glad to hear you got things working! Since many people were asking, I uploaded few apks in the initial post of this thread, and there you should find also the latest version of the SmartWatch apk. But, again, you'll need to install the SmartConnect apk from the same place in order to make it work.
    01-11-14 04:32 PM
    Wife got a Galaxy Gear to go with her Note 2, and she really seems to like it.
    Good for her :-) If any of you decides to upgrade to BB10, have in mind that the Sony SmartWatch will be functional for you ;-)
    01-11-14 04:52 PM
    Eir... thanks for the link to the updated software. Everything is working now. Appreciate the effort.
    01-11-14 09:15 PM
    Awesome!!

C0038297E Quote of the Day (BBM Channel)
    01-12-14 02:27 AM
    This is arriving in the mail for me in day or two
    01-15-14 02:48 AM
    Good stuff

C0038297E Quote of the Day (BBM Channel)
    01-16-14 11:51 PM
    Now that 10.2.1 is upon us, will it work with the Smart Watch? - using the Android sync apps of course.
    01-25-14 03:49 AM
207 ... 34567 ...