It's not working for me. The SmartWatch 2 app says 'Different certifications of Host app and Smart Connect. Host App cannot start.'

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 03:59 AM
    C0038297E new bbm channel! Quote of the Day!

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 04:35 AM
    It's not working for me. The SmartWatch 2 app says 'Different certifications of Host app and Smart Connect. Host App cannot start.'

Posted via CB10
    Did you use the ReSigned Apps for both the Smart Connect as SmartWatch app, even though Smart Connect does work without the modified files, all files have to be modified to work together.
    12-19-13 05:11 AM
    Yes, I used the resigned Smart Connect and SmartWatch app.
    12-19-13 05:20 AM
    Hope there is no problem with the watch. :/
    12-19-13 05:31 AM
    I have the apps from the link set by lord_hibiskus , but there is no smartwatch application, only smartconnect. Could you provide the link to donwload it, please?

Thanks
    12-19-13 11:29 AM
    I added new link with patmurs apps few posts above, and as I recall there is smartwatch app in it

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 04:16 PM
    The smart connect app doesn't work for me ...

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 04:19 PM
    If you installed it from package, try one from Google play, it sho work

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 05:38 PM
    This is not working for me, I think I'll just send it back. I'll buy a smartwatch that is fully compatible with Blackberry when it comes out.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 03:37 AM
    but u didn`t show us how to install the smartwatch 2 software on blackberry
    12-20-13 04:04 AM
    New leak out! I should have it installed tonight and I will report here if Smartwatch is not working

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 07:06 AM
    Patmur install some android sms manager and see if it is working on bb10, I am on trip can't do it before Monday

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 07:39 AM
    Patmur install some android sms manager and see if it is working on bb10, I am on trip can't do it before Monday

Posted via CB10
    Everything seems to be working that worked before. what app do you want me to try?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 02:01 PM
    Try to google some some call handling apks or some sms managers. Idea is to find if (for instance) android sms managers can use bb10 sms like native. If it works than we will see sms and call notifications on smartwatch

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 05:15 PM
    This is not working for me, I think I'll just send it back. I'll buy a smartwatch that is fully compatible with Blackberry when it comes out.
    Or get yourself an Android phone...

I just received an answer from Sony that "There are no plans to add BB10 OS support at this time." It's fair they sent a reply, BlackBerry on their part didn't bother to do so.
    12-21-13 04:31 AM
    I just received an answer from Sony that "There are no plans to add BB10 OS support at this time." It's fair they sent a reply, BlackBerry on their part didn't bother to do so.
    Well at least we have basic functionality with the watches, maybe BlackBerry will update the android app player and allow more apps to work in the future

Posted via CB10
    Eir likes this.
    12-21-13 07:51 AM
    here is new upload, inside you'll find compilation of extensions, including smartwatch apk.
    Thanks to patmur2010 for biggest part of compilation.

Download Signed_apk.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Both KalendarSigned1.apk and Scalendarsigned did not work. "...Unknown Error �"

CalendarEvents did work, but there are no Calendars to select.
    12-22-13 04:26 AM
    I installed today new leak hoping smartwatch will benefit from improvements but nothing yet, still no notifications from sms or caler ID enabled.
    Anyway, concerning instalation easiest way goes like this:
    1. Download Download Signed_apk.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (this is same link as last I posted)
    2. Unzip it and copy to phone
    3. Install Smartconnectsigned.apk (or any other smartconnect from 1mobile or whatever source you have)
    4. Install smartnovisigned.apk (this is smartwatch apk)
    5. Put your smartwatch in pairing mode (turn SW off, than long hold power button untill you see pairing arrows)
    6. Go to bluetooth settings on phone, turn bluetooth on and pair with SW
    7. After pairing, SW will ask for smartwatch app, so you go and start smartwatch app
    After few seconds SW will connect to phone, and you will see time and date on it.
    8. Install any other extension from that folder you copied to phone. Since file names are large, click on extension apk and it will show its name in installer.
    9. When you install extension restart SW
    NOTICE: I have SW 1, dont know if this works on SW 2 (it should). Most of extensions are buggy or dont work. Call handling app works, but but shows unknown number always and you can only mute ringtone. Music player app works, but you need some android music player installed. FB, twitter, whats app, viber, and similar notifications are not showing, since smartwatch apk does not see native BB10 aps. For enabling gmail on SW you have to install apps from this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...t-apps-866259/
    Since all major BB10 notifications show in HUB, best way for fully enabling smartwatch would be that some developer makes bb10 native smartwatch app which connects to hub, and shows notifications from hub, but currently this is highly unlikely to happen.
    Keep BB10 running!
    12-22-13 07:09 AM
    It didn't work for me on SW 2.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 02:43 AM
    Hmmm for sw2 must be different smartwatch app. I think Patmur placed in compilation sw2 smartwatch app also

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 04:46 AM
    What are your favorite apps on the Smartwatch?

2 things I miss most (being aware of the fact that HUB notifications are simply not possible due to Android running a seperate runtime):

- Caller ID (still I really like the fact that it starts vibrating, hopefully there will be a modified APK which is able to show names / hopefully SW3 enables answering the call trough the Watch as a Speakerphone allowing you to say Hi and grab your phone / use a headset)
    - Upcoming Calendar Events (Widget)
    12-23-13 08:22 AM
    My favorite is the weather wigit and the rss.

But with the one of the email apps in the download you can get email notifications because it doesn't use the hub, works perfectly with my Gmail.

Also, I am getting an update notification on snap for the smartconnect app, if people are still having trouble connecting we might need to update it...

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 09:56 AM
    I don't care about a watch like that. This thing may be smart, but it's so ugly I would never put one in my arm. I still prefer a rolex!

Posted via awesome BlackBerry Z10!
    12-23-13 12:38 PM
    I don't care about a watch like that. This thing may be smart, but it's so ugly I would never put one in my arm. I still prefer a rolex!
    I hate the bands it came with but I'm hoping it will look much better once I get the adapter set up with a nice leather or stainless band.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 02:43 PM
207 ... 23456 ...