I just got a passport. The phone is awesome. I'm looking more and more into how to get Google apps to actually run on it. I don't rely too heavily on android but I'd like to get an app from the play store to work called truckerpathpro. I drive for a living and the app just shows where you are and what kind of truck stops, rest areas, and places I can legally stop the truck are around you. If I could have just that functionality I'd be happy. So if someone with the whole deal of Google on their phone can download the apk and tell me if it actually works I'll go through the steps to get it to work the same way. I just don't want to go through all that if it's not going to function anyways.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 07:57 AM
    I have thread dedicated to ride sharing apps and have a link for Google Play Services app that was patched by Cobalt232.

You can either go to his thread or mine and you will find instructions.

You have to remember that Google play services should be patched as well as the app that you are trying to use such as Trucker Path Pro else it won't work.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 08:02 AM