Got "permanently locked" today for using Casper, but I was just able to sign in on my Android tablet.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 09:01 PM
    Bah it signed me and my girlfriend out and we cant get back on.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 09:27 PM
    I'm in the exact same boat, just got randomly logged out after having 9.12 work for the last few weeks. Tried deleting, reinstalling, and rebooting older versions (8.12, 9.02, 9.3.1 -- all patched with LP) to try the log in and update method, but had no success on my Passport. I'm assuming this is another "Snapchat taking action" type of ordeal. Oh well, I guess we better strap in for the ride.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 09:58 PM
    I literally just got logged out of my account too. I thought I'd come here to see if there were any new developments. What a pain in the A

Using Patched 9.13
    Lmao same here... was looking for answers... seems like it's a planned attack from snap****

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 10:12 PM
    Well, just have to wait for BlackBerry to update the android app player I guess?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 10:29 PM
    My snapchat has been working perfectly for we'll over a year, and today it automatically signed me out. I guess they really don't want users besides iphone and android using there app. It's sad really. And I actually use snapchat to promote my business. I'm tempted to switch devices or buy a second phone.

F*** you snapchat developer's!!! F*** you!

Passport  - Tthe Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Apparel | Headshop | Vapeshop | Tattoos
    oldsoul123 likes this.
    08-05-15 11:47 PM
    Even after 10.3.2 latest update and patched apk through lucky patcher, the Snapchat doesn't login with a PREVIOUS Account. Any other solution?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 11:52 PM
    Even after 10.3.2 latest update and patched apk through lucky patcher, the Snapchat doesn't login with a PREVIOUS Account. Any other solution?

Posted via CB10
    Snapchat just blocked everybody there's no solution at this time

Passport  - Tthe Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Apparel | Headshop | Vapeshop | Tattoos
    08-06-15 02:30 AM
    Okay. Thankyou

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 02:32 AM
    Third-party applications and plugins (or tweaks) are not supported by Snapchat and can compromise the security of your account. Please see our Terms of Use for more information.

A third-party application is any app that isn't the official Snapchat application, but uses your Snapchat login information (username and password) to access Snapchat services. A plugin (or tweak) is an add-on that creates additional functionalities that are not included in the official Snapchat application.

Keep in mind that there is no official Snapchat client for Windows or Blackberry devices, so if you�re accessing Snapchat with one of those devices, you are using an unauthorized third-party application. To ensure the security of your account, please change your password.

seems like they have updated their support system with third party plugin or "tweaks" lol which would be what lucky patcher is doing... these guys are relentless!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 01:11 PM
    Third-party applications and plugins (or tweaks) are not supported by Snapchat and can compromise the security of your account. Please see our Terms of Use for more information.

A third-party application is any app that isn't the official Snapchat application, but uses your Snapchat login information (username and password) to access Snapchat services. A plugin (or tweak) is an add-on that creates additional functionalities that are not included in the official Snapchat application.

Keep in mind that there is no official Snapchat client for Windows or Blackberry devices, so if you�re accessing Snapchat with one of those devices, you are using an unauthorized third-party application. To ensure the security of your account, please change your password.

seems like they have updated their support system with third party plugin or "tweaks" lol which would be what lucky patcher is doing... these guys are relentless!

Posted via CB10
    If only these morons worked half as hard implementing an app for these remaining platforms (i.e. BlackBerry and Windows) as they did trying to block all these users from accessing their official app, we wouldn't even be in this situation in the first place.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    08-06-15 01:21 PM
    Maybe throws some light on the subject. Liam at casper advised people not to update to 9.13 because there was something in the update that rumbled you.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 02:06 PM
    Just face it guys. There is obviously more to the fact that Snapchat refuses to develop official apps for Windows and BlackBerry than the number of users of those devices being too low. Clearly they have no problem expending man hours coming up with new and more fool proof ways of blocking us, and as was mentioned before, with those expenditures, they could have developed the apps by now. There is more politics going on here than Snapchat is willing to lead on. Clearly there is an entity either inside or outside Snapchat, that does not want the app to be available to Windows, or BlackBerry, and it is someone who holds a lot of influence in the company.

Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2168
    SDTRMG, theonecid and eldricho like this.
    08-06-15 02:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's funny that they say that, when most people were using the official app until they decided to start blocking us. It's actually sad that they would block users from using there app, when that's mainly what developers want.

08-06-15 02:53 PM
    I am running 9.12 and have NOT been signed out. I'm still up and running.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 04:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wish I stayed on that version instead of upgrading

08-06-15 04:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yup, after old account was blocked for using Casper, I created a new one using your patched 9.12. It's been two days and it seems to be working fine, other than it's a bit laggy. I'll never upgrade if I can help it.

Posted via CB10
    nyplaya610 likes this.
    08-06-15 11:48 PM
    Has anybody been able to log in with an older version recently? I know in the past I was able to do that and then upgrade while staying logged in. Now I can't even log in to 9.2...

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 09:11 AM
    Yup, after old account was blocked for using Casper, I created a new one using your patched 9.12. It's been two days and it seems to be working fine, other than it's a bit laggy. I'll never upgrade if I can help it.

Posted via CB10
    Did someone not mention earlier that they are starting to force log outs?

People in here should also follow this topic http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1017001 it gives some warnings about official Snapchat versions before you updated. Usually while casper is getting updated to get round them.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 02:03 PM
    Did someone not mention earlier that they are starting to force log outs?

Posted via CB10
    I'll let you know how long I last.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 06:23 PM
    Hi. I solved that with a new account. Thats okey. But in this case, when I want to take a video, Snapchat says : Unfortunately, Snapchat has stopped. I got this message then I updated 9.13 then same. How can I solve that ?
    08-08-15 02:09 AM
    Thread should be closed. Snapchat won't work anymore.

Posted via C5303
    08-08-15 06:21 AM

Posted via C5303
    It's working for many people still..

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 07:26 AM

Posted via C5303
    And you should be temporary banned for getting information out of your donkey.
    Just because it doesn't work for me or for you, it doesn't mean it's not working for others.
    nyplaya610 likes this.
    08-08-15 10:45 AM
    I tried to go back to 9.02 after getting kicked out last week when using 9.13 after I ignorantly upgraded the week prior. I ended up un-installing all versions in an attempt to start fresh, which seems to have been a mistake.

In trying to do so, I kept getting messages saying "There's a Newer Version Installed..." so I tried reinstalling newer versions all with the same message. despite Snapchat already having been uninstalled.

I tried to re-install 9.13 to uninstall it once again, but then I get a message saying, "Unable to Install this App."

I did both regular and Hard Restarts between installations and uninstallations. I know that we've been blocked from logging in for the foreseeable future, but is there a way to get rid of these messages? Are there some ghost installation files that trick the BlackBerry to thinking that Snapchat is installed (for old versions) and block the installation of the latest file?

Any one else experiencing this? Or something similar?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 12:03 PM
729 ... 1415161718 ...