Why can't I record videos... any solution?

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean videos lool, if only! Can't even get past their ****ty login system...
    07-25-15 10:13 AM
    Anyone experience not being able to send a video with V9.12.3.? Everything else works but sending videos.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 10:18 AM
    Anyone experience not being able to send a video with V9.12.3.? Everything else works but sending videos.

Posted via CB10
    How'd you even pass the login ?
    07-25-15 10:25 AM
    I'm guessing new account.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 10:33 AM
    The link provided only goes to a blank screen. Is there a correct link?

Posted via CB10
    The link did not work on my Q10's browser or Google Chrome on my laptop. I dusted off Internet Explorer and the link worked fine there.
    07-25-15 11:08 AM
    Yes deleted old account and signed back up.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 11:12 AM
    I just installed it on my Q10. It opens and runs, but it's extremely laggy and it makes my phone very hot.
    07-25-15 11:53 AM
    Installed which version and what's the link please

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 12:00 PM
    I tried installing Snapchat today, but it keeps telling me it wont run without Google services.
    Casper keeps working for n�w, but i wonder how to run original app?

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 02:43 PM
    I tried installing Snapchat today, but it keeps telling me it wont run without Google services.
    Casper keeps working for n�w, but i wonder how to run original app?

Posted via CB10
    You need to have cobalts services installed and a patched snapchat apk

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 11:55 AM
    I'm getting the same problem as he is getting. It just won't log in.
    I made a new test account and logged in and signed out and got the error. Once signed out can't sign in again. Try restoring from a backup that had you signed in, that should get you signed in again

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 11:57 AM
    Simple get a simple phone that's support Snapchat...simple...........

Posted via CB10
    oldsoul123 likes this.
    07-26-15 02:30 PM
    I've stopped to use Snapchat and I don't miss it. Sometimes when I have a device like an iPhone or an Android in my hand I'm connecting just to see but nothing else

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 03:38 PM
    I'm running the latest version of snapchat with no problems. I just keep updating it whenever there's a new update.

Passport  - Tthe Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Apparel | Headshop | Vapeshop | Tattoos
    07-26-15 04:48 PM
    I'm running the latest version of snapchat with no problems. I just keep updating it whenever there's a new update.

Passport  - Tthe Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Apparel | Headshop | Vapeshop | Tattoos
    How?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 05:17 PM
    How?

Posted via CB10
    I'd surely be interested in knowing how to update snapchat without screwing anything up.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 01:15 AM
    Unless someone is going to prove me wrong I'm going to have to dispel some myths and clear up some posts which I think the title of this topic is confusing people.

There appears to be two ways to accessing snapchat at the moment. These are...

Using casper, you will at some point get busted for using a third party app with the potential of getting banned permanent. So far anyone I know has changed their password and managed to log back in. If you have casper running on a BlackBerry and the latest snapchat on another device this seems to get you busted.

The official latest version of snapchat seems to work IF you use the cobalt method and patched snapchat apk. However, from what I can make out, it works if you create a new account and NEVER log out.

The title of this thread is a bit misleading, yes you can get snapchat working under circumstances but I have to reiterate. You probably won't be able to use your regular snapchat user name and considering snapchat know if you're using a blackberry which it would class as third party because there is no BlackBerry version the chances are they will ban that as well.

Anybody coming into the thread looking for an answer, the short answer is no you can't use snapchat on a BlackBerry. You can use casper with the risks involved. Anybody I've seen so far saying they haven't been busted have either posted later on that they have been or will be soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 12:55 PM
    Damn it makes me miss being able to use Snap10. That was really the best.
    bibbula likes this.
    07-27-15 01:06 PM
    Unless someone is going to prove me wrong I'm going to have to dispel some myths and clear up some posts which I think the title of this topic is confusing people.

Using casper, you will at some point get busted for using a third party app with the potential of getting banned permanent. So far anyone I know has changed their password and managed to log back in. If you have casper running on a BlackBerry and the latest snapchat on another device this seems to get you busted.

The official latest version of snapchat seems to work IF you use the cobalt method and patched snapchat apk. However, from what I can make out, it works if you create a new account and NEVER log out.

The title of this thread is a bit misleading, yes you can get snapchat working under circumstances but I have to reiterate. You probably won't be able to use your regular snapchat user name and considering snapchat know if you're using a blackberry which it would class as third party because there is no BlackBerry version the chances are they will ban that as well.

Anybody coming into the thread looking for an answer, the short answer is no you can't use snapchat on a BlackBerry. You can use casper with the risks involved. Anybody I've seen so far saying they haven't been busted have either posted later on that they have been or will be soon.

Posted via CB10
    Before you try to "dispel" anything, you should try reading first. This thread was created at a time when the latest update WORKED and then, once again, something changed that caused some users to have trouble. The thread was not designed to and doesn't mislead anyone smart enough to read the bloody thing before jumping to conclusions.
    07-27-15 02:04 PM
    Firstly, if YOU read my post properly you will see that I'm not accusing the post of misleading people more the header is misleading to people who haven't read it from the start.

More and more people are popping in at whatever number page we're at now and asking the same questions, ie which version. They then seem to get directed to the cobalt method which doesn't appear to work on existing accounts. Some of these people create a new account then post back saying snapchat latest version is working for them. This then compounds the problem further by people trying to login with their existing account and can't wondering why it works for others and not a them.

Basically I'm summarising the current situation for people who have just joined the thread who were brought here by the headline "snapchat working again " who will have been trawling through posts contradicting each other. Some working, some not.

It would be better and a more scientific approach if people posted along the lines of...
    Device
    OS
    Sc version
    Cobalt method
    Old/new sc account

That way we may find an answer rather than someone just saying works for me and the rest guessing why. I think you will find though that what I said in my previous post about it not working still stands. I was just trying to save people messing with their devices unnecessarily and save them some headache and legwork going back through all posts.

My deepest apologies for trying to be helpful and I hope the rest of your day goes a bit better.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 03:25 PM
    How?

Posted via CB10
    I'm started out with an older version in Feb, and just kept updating the app whenever there was a new update. I'm sure if I log out I won't be able to log in, wouldn't want to try though.

07-27-15 04:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm using the latest snapchat on a blackberry. I can't tell people how to get it though.

Attached Thumbnails Snapchat working again!-img_20150727_160631.png  
    07-27-15 04:07 PM
    And the million dollar question is bud, did you create an account with it or login to an existing one you've used before?

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 05:12 PM
    I'm started out with an older version in Feb, and just kept updating the app whenever there was a new update. I'm sure if I log out I won't be able to log in, wouldn't want to try though.

When you update Snapchat do you delete the older version prior to updating to the new app?

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 05:15 PM
    And the million dollar question is bud, did you create an account with it or login to an existing one you've used before?

Posted via CB10
    I logged in to an existing account

07-27-15 09:04 PM
729 ... 1011121314 ...