Loooool, well said man, well said!.

Posted via CB10
    You're a fkn ***** if you agree loooool

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    jazsta123 likes this.
    04-19-15 11:39 AM
    But you don't have to install or use it. If you don't want it do just that.
    That has absolutely nothing to do with my position on this. Sure, I don't have to install, or have any apps on my phone. My point is, if Snapchat is inherently insecure (by design I suspect) then why pollute BBW with such apps. If people want to use insecure crap, they buy an IPhone or an Android phone. I personally don't want BlackBerry to be on the same playing field as those on OS's.

PaulJ
    04-19-15 03:58 PM
    Since you don't know the difference between unsecure and insecure. Idk about any of your opinions rlly....

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    04-19-15 04:05 PM
    I can't wrap my head around this app, it's so dumb. If your doing stupid stuff and need a picture or video to disappear you need to reevaluate your life... hookers and blow are illegal.

Posted via CB10
    Lol infinite

Posted via CB10
    Notcho likes this.
    04-19-15 11:01 PM
    Since you don't know the difference between unsecure and insecure. Idk about any of your opinions rlly....

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Unsecure, and insecure mean the same thing. Not secure. Open to entry. Not private.

PaulJ
    04-20-15 06:09 PM
    Ah, the super-mega-professional ultra-high profile-businessman mentality, never fails to amaze me. It's what got the company where it is now, and there's still people preaching it.
    04-20-15 06:38 PM
    Their app would no longer be cool it it worked on a blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 06:39 PM
    Snapchat has been proven time and time again to be an app that is very insecure and has a lot of privacy issues, even on OS's that it is supported on. Chen probably doesn't want Snapchat to be on BlackBerry OS for that reason alone. BlackBerry is, and always has been about security and privacy of mobile communication. I for one don't want to go back to the days where every teenie bopper out there is wanting to carry a BlackBerry. I like being able to have a grown up device that is going to do the things I need it to do securely without having my privacy compromised by apps like Snapchat. Maybe that's why Snapchat is going out of it's way to block BlackBerry. They know that to make an app for BlackBerry, they would have to make it more secure than they want it to be.

PaulJ
    Totally agree with you.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 08:09 PM
    The BlackBerry CEO needs to talk to them about making it BlackBerry friendly. I used luckypatcher to get rid of the google services obstacle but after that, it could sign in because it wouldnt connect to the server. Maybe it uses google play to connect. Idk im not a dev

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 12:32 PM
    I say we create a petition to send to them, say 1000 signatures in like 7 days, then that will kick em in the ***.

Shredding the  BlackBerry Passport
    04-21-15 08:37 PM
    I totally agree! Bastards!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 08:56 PM
    Ah, the super-mega-professional ultra-high profile-businessman mentality, never fails to amaze me. It's what got the company where it is now, and there's still people preaching it.
    Go buy an Android phone, or IPhone. No one here stopping you!

PaulJ
    04-22-15 02:00 PM
    Go buy an Android phone, or IPhone. No one here stopping you!

PaulJ
    See? Further proof.
    jazsta123 likes this.
    04-22-15 03:28 PM
    I'm extremely extremely extremely pissed off

Posted via CB10 for Red BlackBerry Passport
    04-22-15 05:10 PM
    Anyone who bought a BlackBerry for the Social app ecosystem needs to have their heads examined. That's not where BlackBerry is at, and I doubt they ever will be. Snapchat is not interested in BlackBerry because they like invading your privacy. They will never build an app that will conform to BlackBerry's security requirements. Face this, and decide whether Snapchat means that much to you or not.

PaulJ
    04-22-15 08:36 PM
    Anyone who bought a BlackBerry for the Social app ecosystem needs to have their heads examined. That's not where BlackBerry is at, and I doubt they ever will be. Snapchat is not interested in BlackBerry because they like invading your privacy. They will never build an app that will conform to BlackBerry's security requirements. Face this, and decide whether Snapchat means that much to you or not.

PaulJ
    Not so sure about that. Some bought it hearing it supports Android apps and thought that meant any Android app.
    04-23-15 06:41 AM
    Not so sure about that. Some bought it hearing it supports Android apps and thought that meant any Android app.
    They were wrong.
    04-23-15 08:17 AM
    They were wrong.
    So was BlackBerry about the Amazon app store. Sure there is access but many apps are blocked from BlackBerry devices.
    04-23-15 08:52 AM
    When I was looking into getting my z10, through various sources it was basically advertised to me as an AMAZING BLACKBERRY DEVICE and guess what IT WILL BE ABLE TO USE ANY ANDROID APP!

so yeah, f*ck me I guess...
    Swave514 likes this.
    04-24-15 02:26 PM
    My only alternative for snapchat is bluestacks on the pc and snapchat on the ipad and I found out that snapchat does not function at all on Android unless you have the latest version of google play services 7.0 even though I had a lower version of google play...not sure which version you need exactly but it made me update google play and I'm pretty sure that's why it doesn't work for us

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-24-15 03:41 PM
    Go ahead. Make an online petition and link it to get us to sign it. I bet it would be hard to get them to notice it though.
    04-24-15 07:28 PM
    My response to that is, if all someone wants is Android apps, but likes BBM, then buy a f**king Android phone. BBM is fully cross platform now, so why is everyone griping about not having Snapchat. Sell your BlackBerry to someone who wants it, and get the phone you want with all the Android apps you want. This isn't rocket science!!

PaulJ
    04-24-15 07:45 PM
    My response to that is, if all someone wants is Android apps, but likes BBM, then buy a f**king Android phone. BBM is fully cross platform now, so why is everyone griping about not having Snapchat. Sell your BlackBerry to someone who wants it, and get the phone you want with all the Android apps you want. This isn't rocket science!!

PaulJ
    In the first place I don't care about snap chat. In the second place I signed their petition because I do or did care about buying another BlackBerry but that may not he possible unless they sell more phones so take your elitist crappy elsewhere.
    04-24-15 08:19 PM
    Snapchat has been proven time and time again to be an app that is very insecure and has a lot of privacy issues, even on OS's that it is supported on. Chen probably doesn't want Snapchat to be on BlackBerry OS for that reason alone. BlackBerry is, and always has been about security and privacy of mobile communication. I for one don't want to go back to the days where every teenie bopper out there is wanting to carry a BlackBerry. I like being able to have a grown up device that is going to do the things I need it to do securely without having my privacy compromised by apps like Snapchat. Maybe that's why Snapchat is going out of it's way to block BlackBerry. They know that to make an app for BlackBerry, they would have to make it more secure than they want it to be.

PaulJ
    I had never thought about it like that. Anyone else think that maybe BlackBerry is at fault for not wanting such an insecure app on their platform?

 BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.1865 
    04-24-15 11:58 PM
    Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 12:24 AM
58 123