The apk for snapchat please

Posted via CB10
    12-30-17 05:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't work on BB10.
    12-30-17 05:21 PM
    Doesn't work on BB10.
    Pretty sure it does work, but your account will be banned after signing in ;D
    12-30-17 05:26 PM
    Pretty sure it does work, but your account will be banned after signing in ;D
    Nope. Not for a long, long time now.
    12-30-17 05:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry that (inappropriate) comment I made, since mod deleted, may have been misinterpreted. Welcome to CB...
    01-01-18 09:23 AM
    Sorry that (inappropriate) comment I made, since mod deleted, may have been misinterpreted. Welcome to CB...
    Wait, your comment was removed? Jeez. I was just a joke.
    01-03-18 05:19 PM
    Wait, your comment was removed? Jeez. I was just a joke.
    Yes, but it was a new member so my sarcasm may have offended. In all fairness, I was given a warning instead of a 3-5 day suspension. TM status holds level of higher standard. I know better to check myself before I hit send. I'm given pretty good latitude so it was what it was and is what it is...

All good. When you get paid big like Conite does, you gotta behave. One day, Conite is promoted and I want a shot at his position. Did you hear about how big his Christmas bonus was??

HUUUUUUUGE !!!!!!!
    01-03-18 05:26 PM
    Yes, but it was a new member so my sarcasm may have offended. In all fairness, I was given a warning instead of a 3-5 day suspension. TM status holds level of higher standard. I know better to check myself before I hit send. I'm given pretty good latitude so it was what it was and is what it is...

All good. When you get paid big like Conite does, you gotta behave. One day, Conite is promoted and I want a shot at his position. Did you hear about how big his Christmas bonus was??

HUUUUUUUGE !!!!!!!
    I've wondered if the big posters were actually employed because they must post about 100 times a day. Insane. I'd vote for ya, Chuck ;D
    01-03-18 05:29 PM
    There's a bar in Canada somewhere that all you have to do is mention Conite's name and your first round is covered through his exorbitant CB money.....

This may be a topic best for snapchat. I mention this in order to keep thread on topic...
    01-04-18 09:48 AM