I have used Snap (2.0.0.2) to get most of my Android apps on my Passport (running 10.3.2.2836) for the last year or two and have been very happy with it. I probably have about 40 apps, and am used to checking Snap once or twice a week to see if there are new updates to any of my apps, and usually there are. However I have noticed over the past week or so that none of my apps have new updates, and that is a bit unusual. It is making me wonder if something has happened. When I open Snap and click on Updates it says that there are no updates available through Google Play. When I click on the Installed tab it lists all of the apps, and says "Not found in Google Play" next to all of them. And when I click Available I see all the apps again, with either Free or the price I paid in the right hand column. Frankly I have only paid attention to the Updates tab, and not the Installed or Available tabs. So is this all how it is supposed to look? Maybe there just haven't been any updates published for the apps that I have. Or has something been corrupted? Thanks for the help.
    04-11-16 12:57 AM
    Snap v3 didn't work anymore according to some people. Maybe v2 got duped as well. Google might have changed something...

BlackBerry Z10, the way to go!
    04-11-16 01:03 AM
    Snap v3 didn't work anymore according to some people. Maybe v2 got duped as well. Google might have changed something...

BlackBerry Z10, the way to go!
    I will probably cry 'if they do something to the playstore that Cobalt can not fix! ....

Screw you Google!... but we need parts of you. LOL

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 01:42 AM
    Just checked Snap on my Passport and it appears to be working fine; I have apps that need updating.

Posted via CB10
    gugomat likes this.
    04-11-16 06:45 AM
    Snap v.3 works as usual on my BlackBerry Passport.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    04-11-16 08:26 AM
    I am an *****. I just now tried logging out of Snap and logging back in (using Google email address and password) and lo and behold everything is syncing now. Lots of apps showing updates now. Why my account became unsynched is unclear to me and has never happened before. Regardless, all is well again. Thanks again for the responses.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 and Jose Casiano like this.
    04-11-16 10:12 AM
    Ha! I got edited for describing myself as not too bright!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 10:48 AM