I installed snap alright but it downloads the wrong applications. when you click on opera mini for example it downloads opera mini quite alright but open installer install another application entirely. tried on 2 z30

Anyone experienced this?

Br
    04-03-14 11:21 AM
    I installed snap alright but it downloads the wrong applications. when you click on opera mini for example it downloads opera mini quite alright but open installer install another application entirely. tried on 2 z30

Anyone experienced this?

Br
    Nope, it seems to work fine for me.... what other application is it installing? Does this only happen with Opera Mini?
    04-03-14 11:33 AM
    Same issue with my Z30... tot it was just me....

Anyone experienced this?

Br
    04-03-14 11:37 AM
    Nope, it seems to work fine for me.... what other application is it installing? Does this only happen with Opera Mini?

All applications ...not been able to download any selected application. tried on 2 phones .. same issue.. quite frustrating!
    04-03-14 11:40 AM
    Do you have the most recent version of Snap? It downloads/installs what I tell it to on mine.
    04-03-14 12:06 PM
    Do you have the most recent version of Snap? It downloads/installs what I tell it to on mine.

Have the latest version installed...the latest being the 2.0.0.2..!

Thanks
    04-03-14 12:18 PM
    My brother has been having the same issue on his Q10. I have done everything possible to resolve it, but to no avail. The only thing I haven't done is an OS wipe. that might resolve it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    04-03-14 12:35 PM
    My brother has been having the same issue on his Q10. I have done everything possible to resolve it, but to no avail. The only thing I haven't done is an OS wipe. that might resolve it.

Done OS wipe and still same...are there alternatives to snap?
    04-03-14 12:50 PM
    Done OS wipe and still same...are there alternatives to snap?
    Well, nothing as awesome as Snap, but there are other alternatives e.g. Amazon store app and 1mobile store.

There are also web services for grabbing apks from Play Stores;

1. http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

2. http://apk-dl.com/

3. http://apkleecher.com/

04-03-14 01:04 PM
    Uninstall app, double volume restart, reinstall app.
    04-03-14 05:00 PM
    Uninstall app, double volume restart, reinstall app.
    Trust me, I have done that, and everything known in the book, except OS wipe or re-installation of OS.

04-03-14 06:33 PM
    i have the same problem, did OS swipe, even upgraded to the leak 10.3.296......still the problem problem persist. i thought it was probably my google account, i created a new one but the problem sill persist
    06-08-14 03:20 AM
    i have the same problem, did OS swipe, even upgraded to the leak 10.3.296......still the problem problem persist. i thought it was probably my google account, i created a new one but the problem sill persist
    We've isolated the issue to be a regional one. I'd bet that you're either in Africa, Asia, or the middle east.

The developer is aware of the issue, but in the meantime the only known fix is to use a north American vpn connection when using snap. Not exactly user friendly, but it works.
    06-08-14 06:17 PM