Could someone help me find an APK file that snap has downloaded but can't install please? When I search for the file on Snap it goes straight to the "Open Installer". If I try to install it fails and someone has kindly pointed me to how to resolve this issue but first I need to find the apk, which I can't! I'm assuming the apk file must be somewhere but searches in file manager don't show it. Not a good start
    07-02-15 03:31 AM
    Which version of Snap are you using? The latest Beta doesn't offer up the download locations. You'd have to just download the APK another way to obtain it such as - APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | Chrome Extension v3 (Evozi Official) or APKMirror - #APKPLZ #SOONBACKANSWER
    07-02-15 03:37 AM
    Snap v3 beta 3. Can I download my paid app with these links?
    07-02-15 04:41 AM
    No I can't as far as I can tell. Is there a way to get an apk file for an app I have bought using my android tablet? I'll have to dust it down and charge it up first, oh and find where I put it too!
    07-02-15 04:50 AM
    You can install Google Play Store. It downloads your purchased apps and also offers to use in-app purchases:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11189556
    07-02-15 05:57 AM
    Thanks! I'll install play and try to get the Contour lines working through the store install, though as the contour lines is more a separate app that you buy then install I'm not sure this qualifies as an in-app purchase. I'll find out soon!
    07-03-15 02:41 PM
    Could someone help me find an APK file that snap has downloaded but can't install please? When I search for the file on Snap it goes straight to the "Open Installer". If I try to install it fails and someone has kindly pointed me to how to resolve this issue but first I need to find the apk, which I can't! I'm assuming the apk file must be somewhere but searches in file manager don't show it. Not a good start
    All the .apks I download from Snap are all in File Manager/Device/Downloads.

Once all my new and or apk updates have been installed...I go to that folder to delete them.

 BlackBerry Passport on Telus Network
    07-03-15 08:03 PM
    Err check the other threads regarding contour lines.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 01:39 AM
    Err check the other threads regarding contour lines.

Posted via CB10
    Apart from my (other) post I can't find any other ones and this post was to try to find the APK so I could follow the instructions given to me in the other post. Perhaps I've overlooked one?
    07-04-15 04:06 AM
    Just meant to say that the plugin is known for not installing on blackberry even directly from the apk. Looks like something to do with no icon being being availible in the apk. Means that blackberry install refuses to install it

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 07:33 AM
    Thanks for that, I'd read that but someone had suggested trying some software to decompile the app and then edit some bits. I couldn't find the app to try this but have now thanks to the steps above and as I suspected it won't decompile this app, presumably because it's a paid one. A real shame as I love osmand and this would be so useful for cycling.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 08:37 AM