Not much of a technical guy, can someone please assist with instructions on how I can download the snap app to my BB Z10... will really appreciate it. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Follow these instructions, they will do all the work for you.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...taller-902493/
    09-10-14 03:56 PM
    I'd like to write an NFC tag to turn my mobile hotspot on and with Snap I FINALLY got to download some NFC tag writing appsthat might be able to do this. Unfortunately, whenever I program a tag and go to write it the native app "smart tags" on my Z10 kicks in and it sucks. Can I turn off that app? Delete it? Crush it with a hammer?? Someone help?
    09-10-14 11:33 PM
    Here's a hammer, son.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 11:44 PM
    I have been experiencing some odd bug when scrolling down lists (e.g. Top Free, Trending, etc). When I get to the bottom of a list, I just get endless "Loading more" message. Does anyone else have have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 07:41 AM
    I have been experiencing some odd bug when scrolling down lists (e.g. Top Free, Trending, etc). When I get to the bottom of a list, I just get endless "Loading more" message. Does anyone else have have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, we all do. At some point google changed their api, which broke this feature. I'm sure James will fix it in the next release.
    GSM-S likes this.
    09-11-14 09:47 AM
    Can't install paid apps anymore with snap. Says 'purchase history not found etc etc'. It worked before, purchased the app on play.google.com with the same account as I logged in on Snap. Uhm? This sucks, refund time to test the app is limited..

EDIT: Its downloading after a reboot. This shouldnt be normal right?
    09-11-14 02:25 PM
    Hi, I had installed it on my BB Z10. I tried installing an app, but it just stays at the screen that says "Processing..." and never actually installs anything. Not sure why it is doing this. I've done some searches looking for a solution, but so far nothing. ;;disappointed;;
    09-12-14 02:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yep me too.. I'm so sad.. :-(

Akawarrior...
    09-12-14 03:41 PM
    An option to switch between black and white theme would be great. =D

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 12:15 PM
    I had a problem with an app. I downloaded the Afterlight (had to download in the google play because it's paid), but it was ok, I installed the app normally, but when I opened and tried to access it, it says "Error! Sorry! Seems like you haven't downloaded this app from store". What should I do?
    09-24-14 06:28 PM
    I had a problem with an app. I downloaded the Afterlight (had to download in the google play because it's paid), but it was ok, I installed the app normally, but when I opened and tried to access it, it says "Error! Sorry! Seems like you haven't downloaded this app from store". What should I do?
    You can try patching out the play store dependency using lucky patcher (found in another thread by cobalt), or install Google play store and Google login services.
    Calimero1987 and arylovegood like this.
    09-24-14 08:09 PM
    Is there any word yet on when Snap v3 will be released?
    Boston1630 likes this.
    09-24-14 09:12 PM
    How can I add Google play store to a Z10? Trying to use an app called "three in touch" found only in Google play store but snap won't find it. Are there any work arounds?
    arylovegood likes this.
    09-25-14 04:08 AM
    Any update about V3? With the passport out and 10.3 right around the corner...now would be a good time.

Powered by BlackBerry!
    09-25-14 08:58 PM
    How can I add Google play store to a Z10? Trying to use an app called "three in touch" found only in Google play store but snap won't find it. Are there any work arounds?
    Just download the apk and install it haha
    09-25-14 09:47 PM
    I can't find the Google play store apk..... any kinks to it please?
    09-26-14 03:28 AM
    I meant that you should just download the app, not the play store... Seems like the easiest solution. Check this thread for the play store: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=914930
    09-26-14 10:17 AM
    Is anybody experiencing issues with installing apps or even just updates? Amazon Store works fine, as well as the installs through it or using apk files directly. I'm on a Z30 running 10.3.0.1052. Any help would be highly appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 02:35 PM
    An update to this app would make the 10.3 complete. @jamespaulmuir please give us the update soon

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 02:38 PM
    with the latest snap i'm getting error msg

Error retrieving information from server
    [RPC:S-7:AEC-0]

tried downloading different apps and same problem.
    09-30-14 11:32 AM
    When is 3.0 due? App no longer loads "more" under categories such as Top Free.
    09-30-14 05:42 PM
    I have checked the developer's twitter:

August 10, 2014
    @RedLightOfLove: Sneak Peek: New app screen for Snap 3, inspired by Google L Play Store!

#Snap3isComing (still tons more work to do!) https://t.co/zOU9TxwEjN

https://twitter.com/RedLightOfLove/s...04002288758785
    August 14, 2014
    @jamespaulmuir: @RedLightOfLove Sooo many app updates in Snap. I wish there was a notification to tell me when updates are available!

#Snap3isComing

https://twitter.com/jamespaulmuir/st...17082080829440
    September 30, 2014
    @jamespaulmuir: @risky_killmoves @blackberry No ETA yet, but rest assured I'm working hard on the new version!

https://twitter.com/jamespaulmuir/st...51352062226432
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by GSM-S; 10-02-14 at 01:09 AM.
    JoseMercedes and SlcCorrado like this.
    10-02-14 12:58 AM
    Thanks for those updates.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 08:01 AM
    Hi,

There is something you probably cannot ask BlackBerry, nor Amazon, but you can ask a third party app developper, like you. So let's give it a try, and forgive me if it's already in the 138 pages of this thread : CB10 app is not good enough for me to check...

Use case :
    When looking for an app, I first search BlackBerry World for a native one, or a port. If it's a port, I then check into Amazon and Snap whether there is a more recent one. And if yes, then I first give a try to the Snap one, then, if not working, to the Amazon one, then the BlackBerry World one.

Specification :
    Could snap :
    - search the three stores of a given app,
    - tell us what releases are available (native, port, amazon and google versions) and when they where updated
    - just after download, analyse dependencies to tell us whether the app requires anything not available on BB10, like google services.

Could you please add this to you next developments steps ?

Thanks for the work already done,

WScott

Posted via CB10
    dancadman and SubCamp like this.
    10-05-14 03:20 AM
    I think is a most excellent recommendation, and would make Snap an even more valuable app to have installed. Just to add to it, I would suggest having a setting for how often it would check for updated apps that are installed on the device and notify the user in the hub about updates for apps and which store they were found in. This could be a big drain on one's battery, but if it was set to check every 24 hours, it wouldn't be that bad.

Hi,

There is something you probably cannot ask BlackBerry, nor Amazon, but you can ask a third party app developper, like you. So let's give it a try, and forgive me if it's already in the 138 pages of this thread : CB10 app is not good enough for me to check...

Use case :
    When looking for an app, I first search BlackBerry World for a native one, or a port. If it's a port, I then check into Amazon and Snap whether there is a more recent one. And if yes, then I first give a try to the Snap one, then, if not working, to the Amazon one, then the BlackBerry World one.

Specification :
    Could snap :
    - search the three stores of a given app,
    - tell us what releases are available (native, port, amazon and google versions) and when they where updated
    - just after download, analyse dependencies to tell us whether the app requires anything not available on BB10, like google services.

Could you please add this to you next developments steps ?

Thanks for the work already done,

WScott

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 11:14 PM
3,312 ... 119120121122123 ...