merci c bien par a port ancien version
    02-06-14 11:04 AM
    The only real issue I have is that, now that I can download paid apps, I'm running into the Play Store licensing requirement issue on some of them. Installing Google Login Services and Play Services doesn't seem to help (and is kind of flakey, to boot)

I did test a couple paid apps from Amazon's App Store: same apps, but bought through them, and they work fine. I could go the Amazon route, but I'd prefer not to as I've got a bunch of apps bought via Google Play that I'd like to liberate.

Snap is a great effort, though. It's much nicer to work with than Amazon's app. Keep up the great work!
    02-06-14 12:22 PM
    Are the apps working well with Q10?
    02-06-14 01:44 PM
    After first-time installation of an app, I must close and then reopen Snap to see it listed in the "installed" tab. (My observation; not a complaint.) I love Snap! Thanks.
    Snap 2.0.0.2
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    02-06-14 02:02 PM
    Is there a way to see reviews? Maybe it's there and I'm blind?

Posted via CB10 on my Rogers Crackberry!
    02-06-14 03:08 PM
    Is there a way to see reviews? Maybe it's there and I'm blind?

Posted via CB10 on my Rogers Crackberry!
    I don't think you can. The screen shots don't maximize like in BlackBerry World, but I'm loving this app a lot!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 04:09 PM
    Hi, i'm not sure what's wrong with my z10. Updated my phone and previous sideloaded apps are not working. I deleted them already. Sideloaded SNAP and it works perfectly. However, when i try to install applications, it's always stuck at the processing page. It could never get installed. Any ideas why this happens?
    Same Issue...any know fixes?
    02-06-14 09:32 PM
    Same Issue...any know fixes?
    Going to throw this out there for the 4th or 5th time in this thread... permissions?
    02-06-14 10:40 PM
    Is SNAP down? Can't seem to download it and the site seems to be down at the moment.
    02-06-14 11:45 PM
    Is SNAP down? Can't seem to download it and the site seems to be down at the moment.
    Snap is down for me too, anyone has a mirror please ?

edit: site is now up again
    Last edited by Silvius; 02-07-14 at 12:16 AM.
    02-06-14 11:57 PM
    Well, I took the advice of many on here and went through the process of getting Snap. Let's just say, I've already erased Amazon App Store. Not that I have it, I'm kicking myself for not side loading anything before. Sure, I had a few little hiccups, but it wasn't that hard. If your thinking about getting Snap, just do it. Once it's installed, it's similar to using BlackBerry World.
    I love how you can go into snap settings and set the installation files to automatically erase. Anyway, Bla1ze did a great job on the "How to install Snap"article. Go get it now!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 12:20 AM
    First of all I want to thank for this app, it is such a great enrichment for the bb10 experience!
    With Snap 2.0.0.2 I encountered a problem within a specific app - "Stadtmobil". When Snap tries to open the installer it crashes immediately. I did not have ha the problem with Snap 2.0, but the app has been updated since then. I cleaned the cache and reinstalled Snap, but the problem resists. It's a paid app, so it is difficult to ask others to try if it works for them, but maybe someone has an idea what I can try to make this app working again.
    02-07-14 03:59 AM
    hi there

i would like to contact the developer or anyone know the page on tiwtter
    because there is one problem with the app
    as everybody know that we have to use sideloaded program to be able to use the app
    because its BAR file which makes it difficult
    like yesterday there were 2 updates within few hours
    2.0.0.1 then 2.0.0.2
    so it's long job to go for
    so why they developer is not supporting us with Snap APK file
    so we can open the site from the mobile browser to download it directly
    because the BAR file can't be installed

hopefully my words are understandable
    02-07-14 05:51 AM
    Thanks! I did just give it a try but I am now getting another error when trying to download Deus Ex: The Fall from my available list:

"The item you were attempting to purchase could not be found."

Note that the price shows up, so I don't know if that's normal (I already bought it). I did clear the cache, but I'll delete, reboot, and try again. I appreciate your work on this though! As soon as it works for me I will be donating for sure.
    I get the same error when trying to download GTA V Ifruit from available section. Love the app though thanks a bunch for your hard work

Posted via Z30 using CB10
    02-07-14 06:00 AM
    hi there

as everybody know that we have to use sideloaded program to be able to use the app
    2.0.0.1 then 2.0.0.2

Because this is a BlackBerry app, not an Android app.

Posted via CB10
    dayno25 likes this.
    02-07-14 06:25 AM
    hi there

2.0.0.1 then 2.0.0.2

If I understand you correctly you can't get the blackberry version of twitter where you live.
    And you want the developer to create the blackberry version in an apk format?

Posted via my Z10 STL100-3 running on 10.2.1.1925
    02-07-14 06:54 AM
    If I understand you correctly you can't get the blackberry version of twitter where you live.
    And you want the developer to create the blackberry version in an apk format?

Posted via my Z10 STL100-3 running on 10.2.1.1925
    "i would like to contact the developer or anyone know the page on tiwtter" - i think he wants to know the developer's twitter account so he can request an apk version of snap so he can have it installed directly to his device, not sideload it.

Z10 STL100-2 / Official Release 10.2.1.1925
    02-07-14 07:06 AM
    hi there

2.0.0.1 then 2.0.0.2

Snap is a NATIVE BlackBerry app. If you wanted it to be an APK, then stick with other Android app store solutions as this one will ALWAYS be a bar file.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 07:18 AM
    Snap is a NATIVE BlackBerry app. If you wanted it to be an APK, then stick with other Android app store solutions as this one will ALWAYS be a bar file.

Posted via CB10
    And we are thankful for that! I love our devs that take the time to produce native apps. So someone had to sideload. It's so easy. I've been doing it for 2 years with my PlayBook. I will sideload an update every single day if they came out like that. I hope Snap never becomes an apk. This is a BlackBerry app!

Posted via CB10
    tryfe likes this.
    02-07-14 08:53 AM
    I am getting an error, I can connect to google app store, download and app, however when I run the installer I get;

"Android installer not found on device. Please ensure you are running a compatible version of BlackBerry 10."

OS version is 10.2.1.537, however I am trying an install on an EMM workspace only device..
    02-07-14 09:55 AM
    Bit silly though that bar cannot be installed on devise and apk can!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 02:26 PM
    Bit silly though that bar cannot be installed on devise and apk can!

Posted via CB10
    There might be hope. Just speculation, but did you see that the BlackBerry Beta Zone app can update from within the app? That is a first. Maybe it could lead to the ability for more OTA capabilities. Sorry to hijack, back to the thread!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 02:30 PM
    I am getting an error, I can connect to google app store, download and app, however when I run the installer I get;

"Android installer not found on device. Please ensure you are running a compatible version of BlackBerry 10."

OS version is 10.2.1.537, however I am trying an install on an EMM workspace only device..
    You can't run android apps in the workspace at all. So I'm assuming that means the Android runtime and the installer are invisible in the work space.
    02-07-14 03:17 PM
    You can't run android apps in the workspace at all. So I'm assuming that means the Android runtime and the installer are invisible in the work space.
    aw dammit, so close too...
    02-07-14 06:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Native and not on Blackberry World? Why? I don't seem to get this part. Legal issues?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 01:38 AM
3,312 ... 8283848586 ...