BlackBerry 10 usually can't install license files.
    Those are not license files but normal, paid apps that you can buy in play store, no in-app purchase or something. I can install runtastic pro, backed up from my nexus (with titanium) , just fine on my z10. Just doesn't work with snap.

Sent with chocolate-robot Nexus under Tapatalk influence
    02-03-14 06:24 AM
    Those are not license files but normal, paid apps that you can buy in play store, no in-app purchase or something. I can install runtastic pro, backed up from my nexus (with titanium) , just fine on my z10. Just doesn't work with snap.
    I should have been more precise. I was referring to Titanium backup pro, which clearly says in its title that it is a key (license file).

No idea why runtastic wouldn't work, unless you've installed the blackberry version or a kitkat version prior to trying to download a copy from within Snap.
    Try wiping its data folder before installing?

Sent from my Z30/3
    02-03-14 06:36 AM
    Ever since the 2.0 update, I've still been able to update apps as I normally would, but I can't find the APK anymore. I checked everywhere in the File Manager, even the folder I set to move the APK to. So with that, I'm unable to completely delete apps from my phone.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.2.1.1925
    02-03-14 06:57 AM
    You can't - Sachesi won't work either if your IT dept has disabled development mode via a policy.
    Yup. Discovered that too. :/

Posted via CB10 - Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925
    02-03-14 07:15 AM
    Can you please test +=! and see if those work? One or more of those characters appear in my password.

Thanks
    Ok, I did some further testing and believe I've figured out what causes at least some of the login issues. Any password that contains a "+" character seems to fail. I created a test account and used passwords with and without the "+" character. I was able to successfully login when the password did not contain a "+" but could not login when the password contained a "+".

James, can you check whether this is a coding issue?

Thank you
    02-03-14 07:54 AM
    [QUOTE=Czeckmate;9953156]Ever since the 2.0 update, I've still been able to update apps as I normally would, but I can't find the APK anymore. I checked everywhere in the File Manager, even the folder I set to move the APK to. So with that, I'm unable to completely delete apps from my phone.

I'm having the same problem. SOME of my free apks do not get moved to my chosen directory after install.

Z30 10.2.1.1925
    02-03-14 08:59 AM
    Hi Guys,

sorry if this question was already asked but I couldn't find it in the FAQ or in the first and last pages of this thread.

I purchased an App on the Play Store. Snap detects that I bought it and let me download the App. It installs without an issue but when I start the App I only got an error message "Failure App not Licensed".

I contacted the Dev and he said that he runs a check against the Playstore during the App Start and it looks like this does not work on my Z10.

Is there a way to enable those Kind of Apps?

Thanks

Lars
    02-03-14 09:02 AM
    Quoted because I noticed this as well.
    ...SOME of my free apks do not get moved to my chosen directory after install...
    Also, someone mind answering my previous question?

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    02-03-14 09:06 AM
    How do i solve network issue? Can't download anything.
    02-03-14 09:47 AM
    It's looking like snap 1.9 is worth staying with for the time being. Until the bugs are worked out at least. I don't like what I'm hearing about the downloaded apks are missing. That will take up space until we learn what directory they are stored in.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 09:56 AM
    It's looking like snap 1.9 is worth staying with for the time being. Until the bugs are worked out at least. I don't like what I'm hearing about the downloaded apks are missing. That will take up space until we learn what directory they are stored in.

Posted via CB10
    From what I can tell, the paid apk's are removed after install by design. Piracy reasons. I'm fine with it.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:08 AM
    From what I can tell, the paid apk's are removed after install by design. Piracy reasons. I'm fine with it.

Posted via CB10
    I would be fine with that also. So free still works the same as before by putting them in the downloads folder? I delete them after for space reasons

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:17 AM
    I would be fine with that also. So free still works the same as before by putting them in the downloads folder? I delete them after for space reasons

Posted via CB10
    Many of my free app apks are not appearing in my chosen folder after install. I can't find them anywhere on the device.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:21 AM
    Many of my free app apks are not appearing in my chosen folder after install. I can't find them anywhere on the device.

Posted via CB10
    I just download and installed the Starbucks app. The apk is still in my Device/downloads folder.

In the Snap app I choose /accounts/1000/shared/downloads as my folder.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same here... except it happens with all my apps. And I get a crash.
    02-03-14 10:39 AM
    I just download and installed the Starbucks app. The apk is still in my Device/downloads folder.

In the Snap app I choose /accounts/1000/shared/downloads as my folder.

Posted via CB10
    My Snap is also set to save it there. But then when I check, my folder is empty.

Apple iPhone 4S / iOS6.0.1
    02-03-14 10:43 AM
    My Snap is also set to save it there. But then when I check, my folder is empty.

Did you upgrade Snap from 1.9.6? Did you install overtop or delete Snap 1.9.6 then install 2.0?

I use DDPB when I side load and I always uninstall using DDPB prior to installing a new version.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:50 AM
    Did you upgrade Snap from 1.9.6? Did you install overtop or delete Snap 1.9.6 then install 2.0?

I use DDPB when I side load and I always uninstall using DDPB prior to installing a new version.

Posted via CB10
    I use the PlayBook Manager extension in Google Chrome, and I always install over the old file. I'm not sure what difference it would make if you uninstall the older one before installing the new one.

02-03-14 10:51 AM
    I use the PlayBook Manager extension in Google Chrome, and I always install over the old file. I'm not sure what difference it would make if you uninstall the older one before installing the new one.

Maybe there's background settings from the old version conflicting with the new version. When you delete, the settings go with it.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:53 AM
    Maybe there's background settings from the old version conflicting with the new version. When you delete, the settings go with it.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm. I'm gonna try that. But I don't think that doing that would make the APKs I've already downloaded appear.

02-03-14 10:54 AM
    Hmm. I'm gonna try that. But I don't think that doing that would make the APKs I've already downloaded appear.

Likely not, but anything new you download should appear.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Guess there's only one way to find out.

02-03-14 10:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well that worked. Now that that problem's solved, I wish I could solve the one where the APKs I installed before fell into the Bermuda Triangle.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.2.1.1925
    02-03-14 11:15 AM
    Thx for one of the most useful app! And one question. Is it possible to add notifications in hub about updates of apps from Google Play? (=

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 11:27 AM
    Just installed 2.0 over top of 1.9.6 using Chrome. No issues. I tried updating an app and all went fine. Saved .apk was in my downloads folder just as expected.
    02-03-14 11:55 AM
3,312 ... 7778798081 ...