A HUGE THANK YOU

blackberry can be grateful to you for making the bb10 experience so much richer
    jamespaulmuir and snejpa like this.
    02-02-14 05:25 AM
    Hi, great work on a native app that acts like Google Play! Anyway, I just wanna ask how I can install games like Plants vs Zombies 2 and Samurai vs Zombie using Snap. I mean I am able to download and install the apk file but when I open it, the app tries to download game data and that download fails because it cannot get resources. Any work around for this? Thanks and more power to you!
    Likewise... same with me. Tried Google Play Services etc. but no luck thus far. Not the fault of Snap of course, but has anyone managed to make a workaround... work?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 06:13 AM
    Likewise... same with me. Tried Google Play Services etc. but no luck thus far. Not the fault of Snap of course, but has anyone managed to make a workaround... work?

Posted via CB10
    Some apps need to download data after you've downloaded the apks. Go to first page of this thread and check out for apps that you wanted and download from there..

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=887888

Posted via Awesome Astro flying10.2.1.1925 on CB10. For a regular dose of Quotes, subscribe C001190A9 .
    Deckard79 likes this.
    02-02-14 06:27 AM
    Any signs of purchasing apps?
    02-02-14 06:36 AM
    Any signs of purchasing apps?
    Yh...like in the changelog lol

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    02-02-14 06:43 AM
    Just installed 2.0 and love it! Even though some apps don�t work...
    02-02-14 06:46 AM
    Wow I already really liked Snap but 2.0 is awesome. Now I can install my paid apps without having to sideload. Thank you!
    02-02-14 06:49 AM
    When you say download, do you mean install?

To translate: anytime you try to install any apk you get stuck on "processing".
    Yes it stays on the processing screen, even with the "Allow apps from other sources to be installed" turned on!
    02-02-14 06:55 AM
    App with regional restriction cannot donwload if can resolve this the app is perfect...

When I change setting to deleted apk file after installation success it keep this setting until don't close snap. If I close snap this setting return to default.

For next update if I understand is possible to update snap by it self. If is true is genius no more side loading required.

By the way is beautiful app App donwload fast and the gui is simple

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 06:58 AM
    My purchased apps won't install, it downloaded them but snap closes instantly after tapping on 'open installer'. Free apps are still downloading and installing fine. I tried with runtastic pro and titanium backup pro.

Sent with ZeeTen using Tapatalk
    ritalinhum likes this.
    02-02-14 07:00 AM
    Installed it without taking out the last version.

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140202_210935.png

Bravo again to the author!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 07:10 AM
    The 'Available' tab now shows a lot more apps for me. It used to show only a few, now it shows all Android apps I have ever tried, nice work!
    And I love the 'BBWorld'-like layout, makes it seem even more native.

I am a little bit confused about how purchasing would work. I do not have any Android devices anymore, can I just buy apps from the Google Play web interface, and then download them from Snap? Or do I need to install it at least once (on an Android device) before it shows up in Snap?
    I am using a couple of pirated apps at the moment, because I was waiting for a purchase option. I hope someone can clear that up for me.
    Marc Jampolsky likes this.
    02-02-14 07:11 AM
    It's good that it lets you download purchased apps however whilst it works the apps still will not run.

I purchased tomtom today, it downloaded and installed just fine but then gave me a license validation error so would not work. Anybody found a way around this one?
    02-02-14 07:19 AM
    There are some things you just can't get around people, which is not the apps fault, it's made for getting the apps on your phone not making them work. Some apps do license check against your gplay login, you can try the Google account work around and see if it helps.

Thanks for this again!

02-02-14 07:27 AM
    you can try the Google account work around and see if it helps.

Thanks for this again!

Thanks, what is this workaround?
    02-02-14 07:31 AM
    Yh...like in the changelog lol

that says previously purchased apps.
    it isnt clear if we can purchase apps through Snap itself
    02-02-14 07:33 AM
    Hi guys! I want to update Snap but i don't know if i should delete the previous version or just sideload it on top of the old one?
    Thank you for the update !!!
    02-02-14 07:38 AM
    Love the new look, thanks so much for all you have done for BB10! Love this app
    jamespaulmuir likes this.
    Hi guys! I want to update Snap but i don't know if i should delete the previous version or just sideload it on top of the old one?
    I sideloaded right on top......
    Thank you very much!! =)
    jamespaulmuir likes this.
    02-02-14 07:48 AM
    Thanks, what is this workaround?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=862184

neil74 likes this.
    02-02-14 07:50 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=862184

That method doesn't work if the app contacts Google Play to verify if it was purchased.

Hate to say this, but the only way to make the purchased Tom Tom app work is to get a 'patched' version on the Internet that doesn't 'phone home'.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 08:07 AM
    Hi, I've downloaded one of my paid apps, and I'm getting an error message: This app is not licensed, please purchase from Google market. Help!

Posted via CB10
    Some paid apps contact the Google Play Store to verify it was purchased. Any app that does that won't work.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 08:11 AM
    That method doesn't work if the app needs to contact Google Play to verify if it was purchased.

Hate to say this, but the only way to make the purchased Tom Tom app work is to get a 'patched' version on the Internet that doesn't 'phone home'.

Posted via CB10
    I know, I'd worry about virus's though. It is so frustrating, this update to snap is great but it is no use if paid apps still need to validate the licence. I have tried both tomtom and copilot and they both gave an error.
    02-02-14 08:12 AM
    It's good that it lets you download purchased apps however whilst it works the apps still will not run.

I purchased tomtom today, it downloaded and installed just fine but then gave me a license validation error so would not work. Anybody found a way around this one?
    If you purchased it for use in your BB10 device only, you need to get a refund...the app is attempting to verify your purchase with Play Store (and it can't, even if you have Google Play installed) .

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 08:16 AM
3,312 ... 7475767778 ...