Wow. I side-loaded the new bar over existing Snap, and it started right up. No need to log into my Google account again. And it grabbed some of my purchased Android apps just fine!

Don't think I previously saw the option to clear the app's cache; I was up to 150MB and that ability is a god-send.

Fantastic work!
    nappp, Mecca EL and jamespaulmuir like this.
    02-02-14 12:50 AM
    Bestial update! Thank you!
    Snap is one of the best app on Bb10!
    I am not a lawyer, but Snap must have in BlackBerry World for download!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 01:05 AM
    Thanks for the update.. it's very nice.. I feel like browsing Google play on my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 01:11 AM
    Thanks for the amazing piece of software.
    I've installed the new 2.0 version and have been able to download and install my purchased apps
    I do have one issue with the paid Vulkano player...
    It has an error stating I must download via Google play etc etc... I've included a screencap
    Any idea of what's going on or if it can be fixed?Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140201_230232.png
    02-02-14 01:17 AM
    2.0 update is live!

As usual: Enjoy and please provide feedback!

Everyone who has been having login issues, please let me know if 2.0 allows you to login!

Thanks!
    Wow, three thumbs up. Can't wait to get home tonight and sideload this latest version.

Posted via CB10
    nappp likes this.
    02-02-14 01:22 AM
    Wow, three thumbs up. Can't wait to get home tonight and sideload this latest version.

Posted via CB10
    With three thumbs this should take you no time at all!

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    02-02-14 01:27 AM
    Thanks for the amazing piece of software.
    I've installed the new 2.0 version and have been able to download and install my purchased apps
    I do have one issue with the paid Vulkano player...
    It has an error stating I must download via Google play etc etc... I've included a screencap
    Any idea of what's going on or if it can be fixed?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140201_230232.png 
Views:	1441 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	244242
    Small donation sent.... thank you again!
    02-02-14 01:29 AM
    Nice touch!

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140202_003005.png

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman likes this.
    02-02-14 01:30 AM
    Nice update but the download problem is still not solved. Quite a lot getting download error. Even in app sizes of 5-6MB. Tried re boot, re install, re login etc. No solution.

Please update for this issue. Make download fast and uninterrupted.

Thanks for everything!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 02:16 AM
    Hey guys, I downloaded the latest 2.0 version and I signed in successfully... however, for "top free" apps only Facebook and AVG security only appear. I cannot expand the list which is really odd. Anyone have a quick fix or any idea on what I should do?

Edit: woah... never mind. It just fixed itself.

#TeamBlackBerry - 10.2.1.1925
    02-02-14 02:17 AM
    Hi, I've downloaded one of my paid apps, and I'm getting an error message: This app is not licensed, please purchase from Google market. Help!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 02:17 AM
    Do I need to download the Google Services app? I have just installed the latest version of Snap and saw under my "available " apps was Google Services. Any ideas what this is for and if it is required? I am very reluctant to install anything Google unless absolutely necessary.
    02-02-14 02:50 AM
    Hi, great work on a native app that acts like Google Play! Anyway, I just wanna ask how I can install games like Plants vs Zombies 2 and Samurai vs Zombie using Snap. I mean I am able to download and install the apk file but when I open it, the app tries to download game data and that download fails because it cannot get resources. Any work around for this? Thanks and more power to you!
    02-02-14 02:56 AM
    Seriously there is something wrong with the app. I can't download. It just stucks on download or else I get download error.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 03:07 AM
    Seriously there is something wrong with the app. I can't download. It just stucks on download or else I get download error.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, seems to be working for others, it's something from your side.

What have you tried to make it work?

Could it be regional, or internet connection?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 03:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    Uninstall it --> Reboot your phone --> Install it again

If this doesn't do the trick, try reloading your OS.
    02-02-14 03:22 AM
    2.0 is very cool. Thanks for this app.
    Would it be possible to fetch developer details also?
    02-02-14 03:28 AM
    I installed the latest snap first deleting the old one installed and then sideloading the latest bar file.

Logged in successful fully. But all I can I browse apps. I am not getting any Download /Purchase button in the Apps page??

Why it's behaving like that.? previous version was working perfectly???

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 03:29 AM
    Nope, seems to be working for others, it's something from your side.

What have you tried to make it work?

Could it be regional, or internet connection?

Posted via CB10
    Have tried re installing the app, re booting, etc.

None fixes.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 04:16 AM
    How to delete, the application installer, I don't need the apk files in my phone! How can I get rid of them, after installing and deleting the application!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 04:34 AM
    Open File Manager and go to Downloads and delete them.
    02-02-14 04:39 AM
    I can't see them, I can't see the snap folder itself because it's a native application!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 04:47 AM
    Open File Manager and go to Downloads and delete them.
    The installer file is still there, even after deleting the application! And no way of deleting it!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 04:48 AM
    I really don't know what to say that has not already been said. Thanking you seems inadequate. But, I have been reading a lot of the late Christopher Hitchens. As he was facing eminent death caused by cancer, he had said that if one thinks of writing to someone to thank them or to say a kind word and is not sure if it will make a difference or not to the person, do it. He said he regretted not doing it more often.

So, to say the least your work has made a lot of people's lives much easier and enjoyable, I am one of them. It is often difficult to realize the full effects of one person's seemingly small action. Please continue to do the good work as an immense number of people benefit from it. It is something amazing you contribute to a community of a varied number of people. Your time spent is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 05:05 AM
    Wow. I side-loaded the new bar over existing Snap, and it started right up. No need to log into my Google account again. And it grabbed some of my purchased Android apps just fine!

Don't think I previously saw the option to clear the app's cache; I was up to 150MB and that ability is a god-send.

Fantastic work!

Absolutely agreed. And James: We love you over here in Switzerland

Snap on our Blog www.bb10.ch
    SlcCorrado and jamespaulmuir like this.
    02-02-14 05:06 AM
3,312 ... 7374757677 ...