It's nothing to do with SNAP, the app just fetches what is associated with your Google ID.
    In other words, if you registered your Google ID in Trinidad and Tobago, your location will be associated with the GooglePlay and you will be hanging in Trinidad and Tobago Store.
    It because in last release of snap the google ID is generate by snap. So snap have do with that.
    01-31-14 08:23 AM
    It because in last release of snap the google ID is generate by snap. So snap have do with that.
    SNAP generates the Android ID for your device, what has nothing to do with the GooglePlay's country attached to your GoogleID (simply speaking to your Gmail address, which you have to enter into SNAP yourself)
    01-31-14 08:29 AM
    Attachment 243627
    Attachment 243628
    Attachment 243630

Channel : RED LIGHT OF LOVE

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    What store is that from?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 08:45 AM
    What store is that from?

Posted via CB10
    That's what shows up when you're at the SNAP developer's channel in BBM. If you go to Channels & search for "Red light of love" it's usually the first result.
    jamespaulmuir likes this.
    01-31-14 09:44 AM
    Need help with Snap not opening Installer after successful downloading an app..

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 12:22 PM
    SNAP generates the Android ID for your device, what has nothing to do with the GooglePlay's country attached to your GoogleID (simply speaking to your Gmail address, which you have to enter into SNAP yourself)
    Anyway I continu to donwload app with regional restriction with my android device... Because can't not donwload directly in blackberry with snap. It don't see it. Note two device use is in same google play account.
    01-31-14 12:35 PM
    Anyway I continu to donwload app with regional restriction with my android device... Because can't not donwload directly in blackberry with snap. It don't see it. Note two device use is in same google play account.
    There are plenty of tools and apps to trick GooglePlay on Android to download the restricted content,so just keep doing it and copy apk's to your BB.
    01-31-14 01:18 PM
    Need help with Snap not opening Installer after successful downloading an app..

Posted via CB10
    For the thousandth time... permissions.
    01-31-14 02:10 PM
    Please be Saturday morning lol too excited for this

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 02:42 PM
    It's nothing to do with SNAP, the app just fetches what is associated with your Google ID.
    In other words, if you registered your Google ID in Trinidad and Tobago, your location will be associated with the GooglePlay and you will be hanging in Trinidad and Tobago Store.
    You are absolutely wrong. GSF ID's aren't attached to any region in particular. I live in Nigeria, there are some apps that are only available to the U.S and a few other countries, when I search for those apps via SNAP while connected to my local carrier, they don't show up. But when I search for those same apps via SNAP while connected to my U.S i.p based VPN, they show up.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    01-31-14 03:20 PM
    You are absolutely wrong. GSF ID's aren't attached to any region in particular. I live in Nigeria, there are some apps that are only available to the U.S and a few other countries, when I search for those apps via SNAP while connected to my local carrier, they don't show up. But when I search for those same apps via SNAP while connected to my U.S i.p based VPN, they show up.

Interesting. I live in Canada and cannot download the SiriusXM USA app. Only the SiriusXM Canadian app populates.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 04:43 PM
    Am I to assume that, when the new version of Snap is available, I just uninstall the old version, install the new, and all my apps will continue to populate with the newer version of Snap? Or is there anything else that I need to do?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 04:45 PM

GFS ID of course is NOT attached to any region, it's your device hardware ID.
    And if you read once again, you notice that I'm not talking about GFS ID at all.

No wonder that you can download region restricted apps when using vpn with the US IP, it's done every second in any country by any teenager.
    You jump into conversation absolutely missing the point of the discussion.
    Namely, that the people are asking to integrate a tool/possibility into SNAP to suppress the regional check.
    01-31-14 06:03 PM
    Dude.. if you need navigation, Waze is a ported app on BlackBerry World.
    If you need Google map, you can download up direct from snap.
    Here's a proof map is working for me.

Posted via Awesome Astro flying10.2.1.1925 on CB10. For a regular dose of Quotes, subscribe C001190A9 .
    I wouldn't bother with the Waze from BBW. It hasn't been updated and is indeed an Android port. Grab the Android Waze from Snap. Works much better.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 07:03 PM
    Friday night is the weekend as far as I'm concerned

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 07:13 PM
    Friday night is the weekend as far as I'm concerned

Posted via CB10
    Lol I feel the same, but give James his time.

Posted via telegraph
    01-31-14 08:13 PM
    Is there advantages to having both Snap and 1 Mobile? Or is Snap better? It seems a lot harder with more problems to get Snap after reading all these posts..... I went for 1Moble and it's a Snap....(no pun intended) lol

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 08:16 PM
    Is there advantages to having both Snap and 1 Mobile? Or is Snap better? It seems a lot harder with more problems to get Snap after reading all these posts..... I went for 1Moble and it's a Snap....(no pun intended) lol

Posted via CB10
    Snap is a native BlackBerry App, it's a lot faster and responsive. 1 mobile is an android port and doesn't have as many apps or options as snap with Google play

Posted via CB10
    beamerboym3 likes this.
    01-31-14 08:32 PM
    GFS ID of course is NOT attached to any region, it's your device hardware ID.
    And if you read once again, you notice that I'm not talking about GFS ID at all.

No wonder that you can download region restricted apps when using vpn with the US IP, it's done every second in any country by any teenager.
    You jump into conversation absolutely missing the point of the discussion.
    Namely, that the people are asking to integrate a tool/possibility into SNAP to suppress the regional check.
    Actually, you jumped into a conversation i had with someone else. You quoted me first. Moreover, I was the one who suggested that an option for regional circumvention should be added.

I went back and read your comment, you said and I'll quote "if you registered your Google ID in Trinidad and Tobago, your location will be associated with the GooglePlay and you will be hanging in Trinidad and Tobago Store" end of quote.

There again you are wrong. Because going by your logic it means that, if I registered my Google ID in Trinidad and Tobago, when I travel to the US or use a US IP based VPN to access Play stores, I would still only be able to access the Trinidad and Tobago Store and not the US store.
    You are wrong and your logic is flawed, whether you accept it or not. I'll hereby stop arguing with you.

01-31-14 09:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don't see how there would be a disadvantage to have both, but after I loaded Snap on my Z10 I got rid of all other apk markets. Native just wins.

Snap really isn't that difficult to load and use. It's just people not reading, and posting the same problem over and over. After downloading the Snap .bar it takes me like two seconds to load it on my Z10.

Posted via telegraph
    02-01-14 01:59 AM
    Actually, you jumped into a conversation i had with someone else. You quoted me first. Moreover, I was the one who suggested that an option for regional circumvention should be added.

I went back and read your comment, you said and I'll quote "if you registered your Google ID in Trinidad and Tobago, your location will be associated with the GooglePlay and you will be hanging in Trinidad and Tobago Store" end of quote.

There again you are wrong. Because going by your logic it means that, if I registered my Google ID in Trinidad and Tobago, when I travel to the US or use a US IP based VPN to access Play stores, I would still only be able to access the Trinidad and Tobago Store and not the US store.
    You are wrong and your logic is flawed, whether you accept it or not. I'll hereby stop arguing with you.

haha :-) peace. no argue and nothing flawed in the logic.
    We are just describing or referring to the different scenarios.

1. The base scenario what I suggested is holding for Joe-the-average (guess 80% of users): Man registered the Google ID in the country A and as plain as that is using the content available exclusively for the country A... full stop.
    2. Now we can continue with your scenario (for the rest of 20%) who are in the possession of the tacit knowledge and are able to :
    a) use a vpn
    b) travel to the country of interest to download the content
    c) use the tools/hacks to trick the GP to lift the restriction

So, your idea to help Joe-the-average is great indeed.
    But can you think how it can be implemented on BB ?
    Build-in VPN ?...hmmm don't think so.
    The tools/hacks on android to trick GooglePlay are requiring the root access in order to do so. That's also not feasible on BB.
    02-01-14 05:58 AM
    is there a way to use snap without a google account? jsut hate how google plays with everybody's privacy so never got one
    02-01-14 06:42 AM
    Is there a way to install previous payed apps.
    02-01-14 06:49 AM
    No,

No not yet

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 06:55 AM
    Where do you find SNAP?? in BBW? and do you need 10.2.1 to use it???
    02-01-14 07:00 AM
3,312 ... 7172737475 ...