Snap will never be approved in BBW as its main purpose is to assist with downloading apps from Google's store. Snap is a native BB10 app, so the only way to install is with side loading. Amazon's store is an Android app, so the APK method works.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks... I'll get it sideloaded later if I need an App. I only needed Kindle, but I got it from Amazon.

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - Running OS 10.2.1.537
    01-30-14 07:16 AM
    Thanks... I'll get it sideloaded later if I need an App. I only needed Kindle, but I got it from Amazon.

:/ U know, there is Kindle on BBW..

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 07:44 AM
    :/ U know, there is Kindle on BBW..

Posted via CB10
    My heart stopped a beat! I check every day!!
    [Pausing, looking again]
    I didn't find it! Pooh! It is only available for the Z's... It is not available for my Q10... But as .APK, it runs ok (takes ages to start up, almost 2 minutes!!!)... I think I'll continue reading on my PlayBook... Thanks

01-30-14 07:57 AM
    Ah k my bad.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 08:26 AM
    An app with regional restrition is not seen by snap. If the download on the android device you see in the app available, but we can not download it. If it is installed on BB10 by copying the APK snap see on BB10 but says "not found on google play"
    01-30-14 09:52 AM
    I've seen multiple people talk about updating the runtime to fix being stuck on the processing page - could anyone post a link for it??
    01-30-14 10:42 AM
    I used my Google Play password as instructed by the app. I just get the "check email and password" error.
    01-30-14 10:43 AM
    1) Download Sachesi from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!vsYHASTR!BLrXsU...j0CLL2HaSUBgp8
    - You don't have to install the program - just double-click on the sachesi-1.1.2.exe file and it will run.

2) Download the latest version of Snap here: http://redlightoflove.com/ota/Snap-latest.bar

3) Use the micro-usb cable that came with your phone (the one you use to charge the phone) and plug your Blackberry into a USB port on your computer. Wait for Windows to complete the driver installation (should be automatic).

4) Double-click on the sachesi-1.1.2.exe file. It will run and you will see this:
    Attachment 243083

5) Click on the "Install" tab that you see in the screenshot above. If you have a password on your Blackberry, enter the password in the field on the screen.

6) On the Install tab, select Install: .bar(s). Choose the snap file you downloaded and press "Open".

...and that is it. It should take you no more than a few minutes to do the whole thing.

Note that you have to go into Settings > App Manager on your phone, click on Installing Apps and Allow Apps from Other Sources to be installed.

EDIT: If that is still too complicated, try 1Mobile Market. Go to 1Mobile Market - best Google Android Apps Market using your Blackberry, click on Download and download the phone version.
    tthank you so much for this..im able to follow the steps however chrome says it cannot find this ]http://redlightoflove.com/ota/Snap-latest.bar, also when i open to instal snap it doesnt appear in the folder even thought its there..what do i do?
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    01-30-14 10:59 AM
    An app with regional restrition is not seen by snap. If the download on the android device you see in the app available, but we can not download it. If it is installed on BB10 by copying the APK snap see on BB10 but says "not found on google play"
    This is true. I hope the developer will add an option to choose the region and network you want. That would be awesome.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    01-30-14 12:16 PM
    James, is there a way to view the generated GSK ID Key? There is one specific app I need to update that was for an Android tablet, but I use on my Z10. Hence it doesn't show up in SNAP and I got rid of all my Genymotion files. I really want to update but before going through all the Genymotion, I figured I'd ask first. Thanks

EDIT-- I found my old information I saved, all is good!!
    Last edited by jelp2; 01-30-14 at 03:32 PM.
    01-30-14 03:08 PM
    I got this problem where everytime I try to download an app which is 40mb+ it stops at 2/3 mb then there's a download error.. anyone experienced this before?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 03:37 PM
    Well am I missing something?? So does this mean I can download this app without a computer?? Can anyone out there breakdown how to get started please??
    01-30-14 05:55 PM
    Well am I missing something?? So does this mean I can download this app without a computer?? Can anyone out there breakdown how to get started please??
    Are you referring to SNAP? You need to download the bar file on a computer and side load it onto your device.
    01-30-14 06:12 PM
    This might have been asked before, but is there any way to get the apk for the Google Play Services on Snap? All Google apps require it

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 06:44 PM
    This might have been asked before, but is there any way to get the apk for the Google Play Services on Snap? All Google apps require it

Posted via CB10
    Even if you are able to download it somehow, it won't work because it needs to be patched. So get the prepatched one from this thread How to fix any Android app dependent on Google Maps API and make maps working. Make sure to go through the thread to understand how to use it and all.

01-30-14 08:13 PM
    Even if you are able to download it somehow, it won't work because it needs to be patched. So get the prepatched one from this thread How to fix any Android app dependent on Google Maps API and make maps working. Make sure to go through the thread to understand how to use it and all.

Thank you! I think I'll pass, too complicated for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 08:22 PM
    Guys.. I follow the channel for Snap.. and james has update there that we will have SNAP 2.0 by this weekend...

Keep checking... !!!!!
    01-30-14 10:45 PM
    Any chance of getting this on BB world? Somehow? You deserve more exposure than just Crackberry

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 11:35 PM
    Prateek, what is the name of the channel for snap? I looked but couldn't find anything under snap or by his name. Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 12:18 AM
    Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140131_031832.png
    Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140131_031855.png
    Attachment 243630

Channel : RED LIGHT OF LOVE

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    01-31-14 02:20 AM
    Knew I needed to catch up with this thread, can't wait for v2!

Posted via telegraph
    01-31-14 03:27 AM
    Hi,
    Just discovered Snap and installed the latest version (1.9.6.0). I can successfully download APK files but when I click "Opne Installer", nothing happens. The button bacome darker and unclickable but no application installed.
    What I need to do to get apps installed on my Q10?

UPD It seems, I've got it - it works on 10.2.1 only, right? Still waiting my carrier give me the update...
    Last edited by dmych; 01-31-14 at 07:27 AM.
    01-31-14 07:14 AM
    This is true. I hope the developer will add an option to choose the region and network you want. That would be awesome.

It's nothing to do with SNAP, the app just fetches what is associated with your Google ID.
    In other words, if you registered your Google ID in Trinidad and Tobago, your location will be associated with the GooglePlay and you will be hanging in Trinidad and Tobago Store.
    01-31-14 07:21 AM
    Just wanted to say thankyou for this fantasic tool
    01-31-14 08:16 AM
    James, is there a way to view the generated GSK ID Key? There is one specific app I need to update that was for an Android tablet, but I use on my Z10.
    +1 I would like to know which is the generated GSID for my device (ie in the Setting section of SNAP) in case is needed for some sideload testing of any private app asking for GSID.
    Thanks!
    01-31-14 08:23 AM
3,312 ... 7071727374 ...