its not working and im not understanding anything..unfortunately i give up..might be time to give android a shot

You need to install Sachesi on your pc
    Download the snap bar to your PC.
    Open Sachesi and plug phone into PC.
    Click Install tab in Sachesi.
    Drag snap bar file into window in Sachesi.
    01-29-14 06:08 AM
    Snap is working perfekt !
    Now my Girlfriend is overall happy with her Z10 !

Thanks a lot !
    01-29-14 06:16 AM
    Can someone please help me with the working apk of sygic? I downloaded from Snap, but it doesn't work
    Attachment 242987

Posted via CB10
    I think that all apps and games which require the download of extra data files are NOT working.
    In your case, sygic navigation is tiny shell apk which has to download all other stuff from the server (voices, maps, etc), that's why it's not working.
    01-29-14 07:31 AM
    I see, thanks. Can you suggest any other maps for me? I just don't like BlackBerry maps

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 07:37 AM
    its not working and im not understanding anything..unfortunately i give up..might be time to give android a shot
    good luck!
    But you are very wrong if you think that hacking and tinkering with android requires less efforts of reading and learning.

Get an iPhone .....aha.... golden one...aha.

Seriously, people are busy with this stuff from November , during 3 month enormous amount of knowledge was accumulated in all respective threads.
    And you are wrong if you think that community will deliver the sublimed concentrate of know-how right to your brain next moment you came here and click with your fingers.
    01-29-14 07:43 AM
    I see, thanks. Can you suggest any other maps for me? I just don't like BlackBerry maps

Posted via CB10
    Dude.. if you need navigation, Waze is a ported app on BlackBerry World.
    If you need Google map, you can download up direct from snap.
    Here's a proof map is working for me.

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140129_214702.png

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140129_214716.png

Posted via Awesome Astro flying10.2.1.1925 on CB10. For a regular dose of Quotes, subscribe C001190A9 .
    01-29-14 07:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    There is also native BB10 app called BeMaps Pro. It is amazing and works much better than the build-in BB Maps.
    01-29-14 07:54 AM
    For those who are stuck at processing, I managed to fix it, I remembered that I side loaded an unlocked runtime, I extracted the runtime for 10.2.1 and side loaded it, I was then able to process the apps and start installing them. If you have done something similar, try updating your runtime.

Hope that helps anyone

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 07:55 AM
    good luck!
    But you are very wrong if you think that hacking and tinkering with android requires less efforts of reading and learning.

Get an iPhone .....aha.... golden one...aha.

Seriously, people are busy with this stuff from November , during 3 month enormous amount of knowledge was accumulated in all respective threads.
    And you are wrong if you think that community will deliver the sublimed concentrate of know-how right to your brain next moment you came here and click with your fingers.
    well as they have been busy...but for those who are not tech savvy and are unable to do this it is confusing...

please save your snap judgement and disrespect for someone you actually know.
    01-29-14 08:09 AM
    Snap is working very good on Z10. I have one?, where are the apk files located so I can remove them from device?
    01-29-14 08:29 AM
    Sideloaded fine, accepted all permissions, won't let me login with any of my gmail accounts. Says unable to login check email/password. Any solution to this? And I do not use 2-step verification.
    01-29-14 10:00 AM
    Sorry for the question... but how is this app able to get apps directly from the Play Store?
    01-29-14 10:07 AM
    For those who are stuck at processing, I managed to fix it, I remembered that I side loaded an unlocked runtime, I extracted the runtime for 10.2.1 and side loaded it, I was then able to process the apps and start installing them. If you have done something similar, try updating your runtime.

Hope that helps anyone

Posted via CB10
    how were you able to update only your runtime? do you have the file?
    01-29-14 10:10 AM
    Everyone please, before commenting it's not working make sure this is on
    Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140129_113039.png
    Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140129_113043.png

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    01-29-14 10:31 AM
    Its on and no go here still. It just won't let me login.
    01-29-14 10:37 AM
    all of that is on for me as well.

Snap has all 3 app permissions set to on, as well as I've allowed app installation from outside of BBworld turned "ON" as well.

I've rebooted, and even un/installed Snap thru DDPB(this is the way it works for me) and still no go.

the reason why I asked is that I updatred my runtime just like KODrizzle before I made the jump to 10.2.1 (I was running 10.2.0.1767)

maybe that's what's affecting it? and why I can't get past the ""processing" screen after I install the apk
    01-29-14 10:47 AM
    i have that "unable to login" error when i try to login
    i think its because i use google two way auth
    does any1 know the workaround?
    - yes am using the latest version of snap and i tried it over wlan and 3G
    - i reinstalled it
    - dev mode and "other sources" is enabled
    - no i can not swipe down because i was never logged in
    im trying to login the first time

i installed it via BB10 / PlayBook App Manager plugin for chrome
    01-29-14 10:48 AM
    My understanding is you have to setup snap as a specific app under your google account. It will generate a password for you to enter into the snap login screen if you are using 2step verification.

i have that "unable to login" error when i try to login
    i think its because i use google two way auth
    does any1 know the workaround?
    - yes am using the latest version of snap and i tried it over wlan and 3G
    - i reinstalled it
    - dev mode and "other sources" is enabled
    - no i can not swipe down because i was never logged in
    im trying to login the first time

i installed it via BB10 / PlayBook App Manager plugin for chrome
    01-29-14 10:55 AM
    My understanding is you have to setup snap as a specific app under your google account. It will generate a password for you to enter into the snap login screen if you are using 2step verification.
    im sorry but it didnt work

when you setup a specific password you have to enter it in the application
    and i cant do it in snap
    01-29-14 10:59 AM
    1) Download Sachesi from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!vsYHASTR!BLrXsU...j0CLL2HaSUBgp8
    - You don't have to install the program - just double-click on the sachesi-1.1.2.exe file and it will run.

2) Download the latest version of Snap here: http://redlightoflove.com/ota/Snap-latest.bar

3) Use the micro-usb cable that came with your phone (the one you use to charge the phone) and plug your Blackberry into a USB port on your computer. Wait for Windows to complete the driver installation (should be automatic).

4) Double-click on the sachesi-1.1.2.exe file. It will run and you will see this:
    Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-n6a9nhc.png

5) Click on the "Install" tab that you see in the screenshot above. If you have a password on your Blackberry, enter the password in the field on the screen.

6) On the Install tab, select Install: .bar(s). Choose the snap file you downloaded and press "Open".

...and that is it. It should take you no more than a few minutes to do the whole thing.

Note that you have to go into Settings > App Manager on your phone, click on Installing Apps and Allow Apps from Other Sources to be installed.

EDIT: If that is still too complicated, try 1Mobile Market. Go to http://market.1mobile.com/ using your Blackberry, click on Download and download the phone version.
    Last edited by Rudy Kruger; 01-29-14 at 11:39 AM.
    01-29-14 11:26 AM
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the apps we download using Snap will be eligible for updates? Like, if a new version of an app comes out with bug fixes or something - will the update be made visible to us in Snap, and will we be able to download the updated version directly, using the Snap app?

Do we have to remove the first version of the app we downloaded and then re-download the updated version?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    01-29-14 11:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    The navigation-unlocked version of Google Maps 6.14.1 from XDA Developers at this link works well: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1389616731
    01-29-14 11:55 AM
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the apps we download using Snap will be eligible for updates? Like, if a new version of an app comes out with bug fixes or something - will the update be made visible to us in Snap, and will we be able to download the updated version directly, using the Snap app?

Do we have to remove the first version of the app we downloaded and then re-download the updated version?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    App updates are shown, yes - and you upgrade directly from Snap. No need to un-install first.
    MJL_64 likes this.
    01-29-14 11:57 AM
    How is this even possible?!

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-instagram-aplicaciones-android-en-google-play.png

The integration is amazing, I can actually download from the play store
    jamespaulmuir likes this.
    01-29-14 12:55 PM
    How is this even possible?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Instagram   Aplicaciones Android en Google Play.png 
Views:	2207 
Size:	530.2 KB 
ID:	243100

The integration is amazing, I can actually download from the play store
    Unfortunately, at the moment you can go no further than your screenshot. The app won't actually be installed to your BB from the Playstore...
    01-29-14 01:10 PM
3,312 ... 6869707172 ...