Yes, but definitely flakey.
    any tips/tricks? i'm assuming you mean the latest from the play store? i haven't had any luck with any of the new versions.
    11-18-13 01:42 AM
    any tips/tricks? i'm assuming you mean the latest from the play store? i haven't had any luck with any of the new versions.
    Well, after they burst my bubble by telling me the GSF ID issued under Bluestacks was Android 2.2, I am not sure if it really was the latest version of Pandora. I could get songs to play by hitting the pause and play buttons a few times.
    11-18-13 01:54 AM
    Well, for any of you Genymotion gurus, why is it that Genymotion keeps giving me an error saying that is can't start the Virtual Box Engine but I can clearly see the Virtual Box Manager dialog box running?

EDIT: Turns out there was an upgrade for the Virtual Box. So, I downloaded it and then only the Genymotion and installed them separately. That worked where the combined installer didn't.
    Last edited by hennesseystealth; 11-18-13 at 02:20 AM.
    11-18-13 01:59 AM
    Actually guys, bluestacks upgraded to 0.8 recently and is now emulated as android 4.0
    Still under 4.3 but hey lol
    Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 02:05 AM
    Actually guys, bluestacks upgraded to 0.8 recently and is now emulated as android 4.0
    Still under 4.3 but hey lol
    Posted via CB10
    Will Android 4.3 apps run on 4.2.2?
    Google maps 7.3 for android 4.3 didn't run on my Z10, had to download 7.3 for Android 4.0.3

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 02:12 AM
    I am logged in and can download but apks are nowhere to be found on my device. Any thoughts?
    EDIT:
    Application Permissions!
    I had Shared Files turned off.
    Last edited by WiseManPL; 11-19-13 at 03:23 AM.
    11-18-13 02:30 AM
    OK, need Mr. Wizard help on this one. My Google + account remembers that I downloaded Device ID in Bluestacks and now says that Device ID is incompatible with Genymotion (actually my device). How do I delete my old "device" so that Genymotion's 4.2.2 Nexus will be my "new" Android phone? I can't seem to see where I change devices.
    11-18-13 02:37 AM
    OK, need Mr. Wizard help on this one. My Google + account remembers that I downloaded Device ID in Bluestacks and now says that Device ID is incompatible with Genymotion (actually my device). How do I delete my old "device" so that Genymotion's 4.2.2 Nexus will be my "new" Android phone? I can't seem to see where I change devices.
    How to remove old Android devices from the Play store | How To - CNET
    vulfadli likes this.
    11-18-13 02:42 AM
    @ jamespaulmuir
    Thanks for one of the best apps I' ve seen so far. Goodbye amazon or 1mobile or whatever store.
    Works like a charm!
    Do you accept PayPal donations?
    11-18-13 02:42 AM
    You need an android device to get an android ID. I'm wondering if there are any Android ID generators out there like bluestacks but with less steps?

Posted by CB11
    I think Titanium Backup app has this Android ID generator feature.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 02:44 AM
    Yay, works like a charm! Thanks a lot OP!!!

I got my device ID by installinf Bleustacks, as it appears an old android device is still registered there from me. So I got the device ID from the Device ID app.
    11-18-13 02:46 AM
    Hmm, for some reason, mine is stuck with Preparing Download screen forever...anyone experience this?
    11-18-13 03:03 AM
    Hmm, for some reason, mine is stuck with Preparing Download screen forever...anyone experience this?
    Blame the developer for not including error messages... joking!
    It means your Google Services Framework (GSF) ID is wrong. Where did you get it from?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 03:04 AM
    It means your Google Services Framework (GSF) ID is wrong. Where did you get it from?

Posted via CB10
    LOL, I tried generating Android ID from Titanium Backup Pro.
    11-18-13 03:08 AM
    Two thumbs up to jamespaulmuir for a fabulous and extremely handy app. Worked perfect for me the first time I tried it.

Now the only question I have is - considering this is an app that requires the entry of online service credentials and other details from tons of people - do you have a privacy policy somewhere that makes it clear that you are NOT collecting and storing those credentials somewhere off the device?

Thanks so much.
    niceup, pvphooman and 00stryder like this.
    11-18-13 04:20 AM
    By the way, the android ID that came with our blackberry doesn't work with this. I though I would be able to just use the android ID we have, but it does not want to download anything with that ID. I had to use bluestack id.
    11-18-13 04:22 AM
    Awesome. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 04:54 AM
    Two thumbs up to jamespaulmuir for a fabulous and extremely handy app. Worked perfect for me the first time I tried it.

Now the only question I have is - considering this is an app that requires the entry of online service credentials and other details from tons of people - do you have a privacy policy somewhere that makes it clear that you are NOT collecting and storing those credentials somewhere off the device?

Thanks so much.
    My thoughts exactly how do we know our Google email and password are safe when using this app

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 06:11 AM
    My thoughts exactly how do we know our Google email and password are safe when using this app

Posted via CB10
    create a random account if you worry about the privacy, it's not like you can buy stuff from play store and download it with this (only free app work) so any random account would work.
    11-18-13 06:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    You don't enter your password?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 06:26 AM
    Same here. And I did everything successfull with the genymotion emulator. Compared the ID a dozen times.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 06:47 AM
    Same here. And I did everything successfull with the genymotion emulator. Compared the ID a dozen times.
    You did take the device id not the android id did you?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 06:53 AM
    Took the GSF ID
    11-18-13 06:55 AM
    Just finished setting up mine and it all works fine. There has to be something wrong with your id.
    When you log in to your play account at google play, do you see your device listed in the settings?
    11-18-13 07:13 AM
    I just sideloaded this bar file, ran it, now what do I enter in as the "Android Device ID" it says that is the 16 digit hex google services ID, can anyone help ?
    11-18-13 07:32 AM
3,312 ... 1920212223 ...