Wow, just shut down this thread and start another one when it's all worked out. These people would have to ignore everything written in the first post (where they actually obtained the file in order to try it), and ignore just about every post since. There is no chance there are this many brain dead people here. Who the he11 would download and side load something onto their device without even reading the first post? This thread is obviously being targeted. Shut it down.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-17-13 11:03 AM
    Very cool. Can't wait for the customizable version (i.e. put your own info into it).

Right now, I have an HTC One. I load all apps i want onto it, then export them with myappshare to my dropbox, then load. Works fine. But, this would be better!
    11-17-13 11:38 AM
    "Show what I'm listening to" does not work on Z10.... When I turn it on it goes back to off position. Is there a fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:41 AM
    At least he didn't say the app is broken

Posted via CB10
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    11-17-13 11:46 AM
    "Show what I'm listening to" does not work on Z10.... When I turn it on it goes back to off position. Is there a fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    You can fix the camera by using the flash from the web browser while looking at google.

way to go to hijack the thread.
    Pdinos3, 00stryder and SteelGreek like this.
    11-17-13 11:49 AM
    I try to download instagram and any time I press download said is a problem with the web page can not be open because is a problem with the web page .
    Any Ideas about this,????.

Cheers everybody :-)
    :

Posted via CB10
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    11-17-13 12:09 PM
    my snapchat isnt working. it'll just take me directly to the browers then tell me about some code shii.... any ideas pls???
    Down the hatch!
    :

Posted via CB10
    00stryder and Bdot-1 like this.
    11-17-13 12:11 PM
    Hi OP.

I use this app on my PC to download APKs. Maybe you can reverse engineer it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1563894

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 12:26 PM
    Hi All!

Love where this thread has gone

Just a quick status update!

I've been porting over the chrome extension into Snap (so this means you will have to find your own Android GSF ID, for now)
    • Fixed UI encoding issues
    • Fixed UI responsiveness
    • Login to gmail account
    • Input Android GSF ID
    • Generate APK Download Link
    • Download APK and invoke installer
    • Future: Allow setting of Country and Carrier (currently hardcoded to USA/AT&T)
    • Future: List installed apps
    • Future: Provide app update checker
    • Future: Look into the ability to generate/extract GSF ID from the Android Runtime on the device
    Looks like you got a handle of it already. Awesome!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 12:28 PM
    Thanks I will look out for the update.

Hey Guys!

You may know me from Flip Shush.

I built an app today that uses the api from Paul's blog to search the Google Play store and generate direct apk download links.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Looks like we've overloaded the download API endpoint, which is causing an error. I'm researching the ability to use your own Google account and your own Android DeviceID (your BlackBerry android runtime has one!) to download APKs. Stay tuned!

Download link:

http://redlightoflove.com/ota/Snap-1_0_0_1.bar

Mirrors:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!xhkSyLRT!RVVzyT...hAU5Ya9Kd8nWAg

https://app.box.com/s/qfy8tufgn4slvzhu6g6h -thanks pmccartney

Attachment 221229 Attachment 221228
    Attachment 221227 Attachment 221226 Attachment 221225
    11-17-13 12:46 PM
    I installed Snap but it keeps on giving me an error when I try to use it. How to fix this problem? Thanks.
    11-17-13 01:40 PM

(All I can do is smile, to keep myself from crying...)

Posted via CB10
    adamlau, n8tiveg, Bdot-1 and 1 others like this.
    11-17-13 01:46 PM
    Come on! Read!

Posted via CB10
    adamlau likes this.
    11-17-13 01:47 PM
    Hi All!

Love where this thread has gone

Just a quick status update!

I've been porting over the chrome extension into Snap (so this means you will have to find your own Android GSF ID, for now)
    • Fixed UI encoding issues
    • Fixed UI responsiveness
    • Login to gmail account
    • Input Android GSF ID
    • Generate APK Download Link
    • Download APK and invoke installer
    • Future: Allow setting of Country and Carrier (currently hardcoded to USA/AT&T)
    • Future: List installed apps
    • Future: Provide app update checker
    • Future: Look into the ability to generate/extract GSF ID from the Android Runtime on the device
    Hi great Job,

I downloaded DeviceID with my nexus7 and installed it on my Q10.
    I didn't gave me a DeviceID for the Runtime on the Q10 so i'm not shure if you will be able to extract it.

just wanted to let you know
    11-17-13 01:47 PM
    Thanks, guys. I just had to fan the flames .
    11-17-13 01:55 PM
    Hi great Job,

I downloaded DeviceID with my nexus7 and installed it on my Q10.
    I didn't gave me a DeviceID for the Runtime on the Q10 so i'm not shure if you will be able to extract it.

just wanted to let you know
    I also tried installing it, just to see. I got the same result.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:45 PM
    *eye twitch*

Posted via CB10
    tryfe, Djlatino and TheDutch20 like this.
    11-17-13 02:54 PM
    Sorry guys new to forums,comments...just switched back to bb...loving my z10. anyway side loading apps is simple enough, but anything to make it easier would be great. That all said I can't find the snap app. I am not updated to 10.2 yet. Am on T-Mobile, anyone point me at a leak update or tell me when I can expect carrier update?
    Thanks....bb rocks! screw samsung!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:54 PM
    All of you who get mad at people who post things that have already been answered, have no life. There are other things you can do besides follow and complain about every post on here. If it's already been answered who cares don't answer, a nicer person will. You guys act like it's the end of the world. I for one don't give enough f**ks to go through the thread to look to see if my question has already been answered. I already know all you trolls are going to jump right on this post and complain like you always do haha

Posted via CB10
    Like someone said before. If the question is answered and 2 more pages are added. What makes you think they will go back and read if their question was answered or not? Smh

Via CB10 Runnin Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1055!
    00stryder and Bdot-1 like this.
    11-17-13 02:55 PM
    All of you who get mad at people who post things that have already been answered, have no life. There are other things you can do besides follow and complain about every post on here. If it's already been answered who cares don't answer, a nicer person will. You guys act like it's the end of the world. I for one don't give enough f**ks to go through the thread to look to see if my question has already been answered. I already know all you trolls are going to jump right on this post and complain like you always do haha

Posted via CB10
    Two things:
    1. "Those people" are the ones that will provide prompt and relevant answers when needed. Becuase they follow threads like this.
    2. Many of us are following this thread to be informed of updates by the developer.

Finally, it is ****-poor forum etiquette to not read the first post in its entirety and to not search for your question before posting. If your question has been asked and answered, then you have the answer immediately rather than waiting for a repsonse.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    00stryder, Bdot-1 and pvphooman like this.
    11-17-13 02:56 PM
    [QUOTE=NinjaB;9558764]guys, instead of leaving an angry post every time someone doesn't read the OP, just don't reply to them and maybe/hopefully eventually they'll come back to read it when they wonder why no one's answering lmao...

True but the next thing they'll post is that why is nobody answering them lol

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:58 PM

(All I can do is smile, to keep myself from crying...)

Posted via CB10
    You and I both...15 freaking pages, and the answer is on.....wait for it.....THE FIRST POST MADE BY THE DEV WHO GAVE US THE APP IN THIS VERY THREAD!! No joking.

Please read all [it may be tedious] of the thread [not directed towards you 00stryder], more times than none the answer is almost always within the first few pages, that is all.
    00stryder and Pdinos3 like this.
    11-17-13 03:02 PM
    Erm I have side loaded this app on the 1055 leak

Loads up etc

Search for apps...

Click download and nothing :|

Worse than a premature evacuation.

Help.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 03:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    As people have said. If you cant be bothered to read the first post in the frikking thread, then why bother post at all.

Get off your high horse
    11-17-13 03:11 PM
    Loving the idea of this app
    And the hard work that went into making it
    11-17-13 03:15 PM
3,312 ... 1314151617 ...