And we wonder why leak threads turn crazy.

Via CB10 Runnin Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1055!
    11-16-13 09:35 PM
    Someone just shoot me.... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE, READ THE ORIGINAL POST (That's the first post for those that don't know).

Sent from my Mind Controlled BerryLeak Hybrid running Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1184 while being the GREATEST
    you know people dont like to read
    11-16-13 09:37 PM
    Obviously you can't either if you didn't see the comment I posted after that.

Posted via CB10
    Well why post that in the first place? CLEARLY you did not read it the first time, or if you did you were unable to comprehend...hooked on phonics, use it!
    11-16-13 09:38 PM
    I'm very new to this! So bear with me...(Just got my blackberry 4 days ago)

How exactly do I get this app? Do I download it from my computer? Do I download it from BBWorld? or Do I come to this page from my Blackberry Q5 and download it then?

I'm grateful to find out there are apps that will provide most if not all of the free apps from Google play (Thank you thank you thank you!)

But I'm a little confused on how do I get this app? And once I do get it, how do I download those apps?

Thanks,
    Tailz
    11-16-13 09:38 PM

How exactly do I get this app? Do I download it from my computer? Do I download it from BBWorld? or Do I come to this page from my Blackberry Q5 and download it then?

I'm grateful to find out there are apps that will provide most if not all of the free apps from Google play (Thank you thank you thank you!)

But I'm a little confused on how do I get this app? And once I do get it, how do I download those apps?

Thanks,
    Tailz
    Download it via your computer then download the computer program called Sachesi here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=825409
    Open Sachesi, hook you BlackBerry up to your computer via the data cable. Click the install tab on Sachesi and drag this app onto Sachesi, it will 'sideload' this app to your phone.

Sent from my Mind Controlled BerryLeak Hybrid running Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1184 while being the GREATEST
    11-16-13 09:46 PM

Thanks,
    Tailz
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Unfortunately, this application is currently non-functional (as stated in the original post), and only works if you're running a "leaked" operating system beta. There are potential risks associated with installing a leaked OS (although usually not that big), so if you're not prepared to accept these risks then don't install it. There are several tutorials for installing OS leaks on CrackBerry that you can read.

Although this Snap application currently doesn't work, if you're running the leaked OS v10.2.1.1055 you can install Android applications on-device without going through the process of sideloading from a computer. The easiest way to do this is to install an Android marketplace like the Amazon App Store, where you can download any Android app directly. Keep in mind that not all of them will work. Again, there are tutorials for this on CrackBerry (search; I don't have the links right now).

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:47 PM
    Download it via your computer then download the computer program called Sachesi here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=825409
    Open Sachesi, hook you BlackBerry up to your computer via the data cable. Click the install tab on Sachesi and drag this app onto Sachesi, it will 'sideload' this app to your phone.

I don't think she's running the OS leak 10.2.1.1055. Gotta step her throughout that process first.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    11-16-13 09:48 PM
    And with that, I wouldn't be surprised if a mod walked by in 3... 2... 1...

Posted via CB10
    No you don't understand, a mod came by but couldn't do anything cause of the stinking error, some null bs or something.....anyone know ho to fix this??? HALP!!!

LMFAO I'm kidding! Put down them pitchforks
    00stryder likes this.
    11-16-13 09:54 PM
    Oh gosh. Nevermind. I think I'll just relax on this whole thing. But thanks! I dont want to take the chance because I probably wont have any clue on how to fix it later (I most likely will mess up).
    11-16-13 09:55 PM
    I'm getting the same error.
    11-16-13 09:55 PM
    This is wicked...just following the thread to see where this goes.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    11-16-13 10:00 PM
    I'm getting the same error.
    Really. What error?

00stryder likes this.
    11-16-13 10:02 PM
    This is wicked...just following the thread to see where this goes.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    Heeehee! I know...

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:05 PM
    Really. What error?

Wait, there's an error???
    11-16-13 10:06 PM
    Thanks for the work, but looks download currently have problem.
    Attachment 221577

Posted via CB10
    Lol...there must be 100 of these screenshot posts

Fired from my Z10
    11-16-13 10:07 PM
    Wait, there's an error???
    Glory be! An error! Who would've ever thought? An error.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:10 PM

Thanks,
    Tailz
    Uh yeah ok

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:36 PM
    guys, instead of leaving an angry post every time someone doesn't read the OP, just don't reply to them and maybe/hopefully eventually they'll come back to read it when they wonder why no one's answering lmao...

yes it's crazy that somehow people find the download link without reading the huge bold text ABOVE it, but it's equally ridiculous for someone else's ignorance to affect you negatively... in addition to avoiding unnecessary aggravation, it breeds self-reliance for all members in the future, win-win, right...

so, all have a nice day, remember to smile...

to the people who are having problems and stilll don't know why (lol), just remember, it's been exactly one day since this tool came out, I'm sure he or someone in the CB community will find a fix soon.... hint: it's broken right now
    Last edited by NinjaB; 11-16-13 at 11:02 PM. Reason: spelling/structure
    11-16-13 10:41 PM
    btw, Qrackin that's not neccessary.

Oh gosh. Nevermind. I think I'll just relax on this whole thing. But thanks! I dont want to take the chance because I probably wont have any clue on how to fix it later (I most likely will mess up).
    Hi & Welcome,

what OS did your Q5 come with?
    00stryder likes this.
    11-16-13 10:57 PM
    Hi jamespaulmuir, Would you know why the process falters when I try to download the Keyring app from Mobistream Media?

Thanks a lot for your help.
    11-16-13 11:05 PM
    Hi jamespaulmuir, Would you know why the process falters when I try to download the Keyring app from Mobistream Media?

Thanks a lot for your help.
    We overloaded the API. It doesn't work for anyone.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:24 PM
    I don't understand the problem. It has been working flawlessly for me for the past two weeks - Ops - it was only released yesterday? Oh, well, maybe it's another app that is working flawlessly.

(boy, am I glad I got the OP to edit the first post or by now there would be 4,276 replies instead of just 300+)
    11-17-13 12:27 AM
    Thanks for the work, but looks download currently have problem.
    Attachment 221577

Posted via CB10
    You should be embarrassed, very.
    zyphen likes this.
    11-17-13 01:03 AM
    Looking forward to testing and using your app when the official 10.2.1 is released.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:30 AM
    OK, let's all agree to take a shot of beer/vodka/scotch/etc. for each time some goof tells us about the app not working.

Anybody in?
    I'll start:
    :
    billybobsa and TheDutch20 like this.
    11-17-13 02:41 AM
3,312 ... 1112131415 ...