Thank you so much for this app!!!!
    It works great and now has put my converting and side loading to bed for good!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    11-16-13 09:05 AM
    Very nice. Thanks dev.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:08 AM
    Why doesn't snap work for me?
    Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20131083.png

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    11-16-13 09:10 AM
    It's the only way I know of to install it. However, for me anyway, the app isn't working.

Hopefully it'll get fixed soon - because this app could really help BlackBerry.
    Hi All,

So here's the scoop:

In order to download an APK from google play, a few things are required:
    • Google Account email address
    • Google Account password
    • Country
    • Carrier
    • Android Device ID

Long story short: Paul's Blog is using his own information (which I think his country is UK) and it seems there is a limit on how many apps can be downloaded in a short time period

I am frantically looking into the ability to save your own information (google account, device id, country, carrier) into Snap and use those to download apps directly from the Play store instead of depending on Paul's Blog API.

Stay tuned!
    Great idea then it will function like the APK dowloader extension in Chrome.

Posted via CB10
    Please Help!!!!! im getting this error on so far over a dozen popular apps.
    PLEASE REREAD the first POST in this thread. There is a problem with the app at the moment.
    bungaboy, Uzi, ezapper2 and 2 others like this.
    11-16-13 09:11 AM
    This will be pure genius if we can use our own ID. Perhaps GSF will work as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:26 AM
    This will be pure genius if we can use our own ID. Perhaps GSF will work as well.

Posted via CB10
    GSF support on BB10 doesn't have anything to do with how we download the .apk files, which is what the device ID would solve. It's going to take a lot more than that and not from any of us (i.e. It's something BlackBerry has to implement/work out with Google).

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:32 AM
    WOW... Some people i tell you. Do people no longer know how to read a thread? lol....

Anyways, For some reason i am NOT having a problem with the app?
    11-16-13 09:34 AM
    I mean come on. It's right there in post one! Maybe crackberry will update the blog.
    I think that's a significant part of the problem. Perhaps we can convince the editors to put in a huge bolded/italisized/underlined/highlighted disclaimer at the start of the article to encourage people to read (at the very least the OP and maybe 3-5 pages in) before posting problems with usage.

None of this stuff is officially supported by BlackBerry and yet I think front-page articles give the illusion that they are (to some people).

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:38 AM
    After I search and press download on an Android app I get
    "Server Error in '/' Application.

Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: input"

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:38 AM
    here we go again...
    Lol

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    LP_Rigg, Pdinos3, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    11-16-13 09:41 AM
    After I search and press download on an Android app I get
    "Server Error in '/' Application.

Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: input"

Posted via CB10
    Are you serious? Did you read any of this thread at all?
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-16-13 09:41 AM
    From the OP:
    EDIT: Looks like we've overloaded the download API endpoint, which is causing an error. I'm researching the ability to use your own Google account and your own Android DeviceID (your BlackBerry android runtime has one!) to download APKs. Stay tuned!
    jamespaulmuir is working on the issue.
    in the mean time you can still install apps as explained in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ores-p-872906/
    11-16-13 09:44 AM
    threads like these and the leaked os threads are the purest definition of "instant gratification" that i know.. some people. cmon guys, takes 5 seconds literally to read the first post.
    00stryder, bungaboy and yobil like this.
    11-16-13 09:46 AM
    Thanks, but keep your socks on yeah?! Not all of us have the time to sit reading through pages and pages of posts and edits all day. Life gets in the way of that I'm afraid.

Posted via Q10
    And neither are you entitled to get an answer to your question, cause some of us have better things to do than to read the same questions which have already been answered. Life gets in the way of that too I'm afraid. So let it come to the point where you keep asking and getting no answers. smh..
    11-16-13 09:49 AM
    WOW... Some people i tell you. Do people no longer know how to read a thread? lol....

Anyways, For some reason i am NOT having a problem with the app?
    You've probably caught it when the account limit was refreshed, I wouldn't look into it too much. The problem won't truly be resolved on the .bar file that you're using right now, OP will have to post a new one.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:54 AM
    Whenever I try to click on the .bar link to download, it just shows me a blank white page with nothing on it? It does this through the browser and with through the CB10 app? Is this happening to anyone else?
    11-16-13 09:56 AM
    This is just as bad as a leaked OS thread. Same crowd, I suppose. And same stubborn refusal to read/comprehend.

Posted via CB10
    According to chris8189, life gets in the way of that you know... umm yeah.. smh
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    11-16-13 09:57 AM
    I give up.. close this thread please. Reopen another when there is a solution.

It's not a good idea to post brand new stuff like this on front page of crackberry as it brings on people too lazy to read a single page. If anything read the first 3 and the last 3 pages of any thread your about to post to. Let us folks who browse these leaked thread and take the the time to read - test this stuff for a few days before the general public breaks the tools and our patience. I hate reading too - but we all have to do it... I'm starting to wish we could un-like posts!

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    11-16-13 10:00 AM
    Lol this thread

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-5hmqz.jpg

Posted via the Bat Cave
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    11-16-13 10:02 AM
    Whenever I try to click on the .bar link to download, it just shows me a blank white page with nothing on it? It does this through the browser and with through the CB10 app? Is this happening to anyone else?
    Don't bother with it, and I wouldn't be surprised if OP removed the file altogether. It's useless right now (well, not completely but it's not fully functional), I highly encourage you to read the previous posts, or at least look at the OP again...

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    11-16-13 10:04 AM
    I love my BlackBerry, best smartphone in the damn universe!
    11-16-13 10:21 AM
    I read the thread. I got Amazon and 1Mobile. They both work great for me. Just was curious why my browser page and the CB10 page just showed up white instead of displaying anything.
    When I installed 10.2.1, I restored my data... I know that sometimes screws thing up. just wanted to make sure.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:23 AM
    Alright, I'm sorry for assuming. Though, I'm not sure how anyone was suppose to come to that conclusion with what you wrote?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:26 AM
3,312 ... 678910 ...