I haven't researched this much, but snap is returning hardly any apps.

Ver 2.0.0.2

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.3253

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 02:11 PM
    I uninstalled and reinstalled and everything is working now.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 03:49 PM
    Hi,

Sorry if it has been mentioned before but I did not find anything on that.

It is possible to install Snap without enabling the developer mode? Is there an APK version of Snap that we could install easily?

Thanks!
    11-24-14 10:17 AM
    Hi,

It is possible to install Snap without enabling the developer mode? Is there an APK version of Snap that we could install easily?

Thanks!
    There is no APK because Snap is a native BlackBerry App and not an android port. That has been mentioned a few times. You could use sachesi to side load the file without needing to enable development mode, but you'll still need to load it through your computer and not directly on your device.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 10:32 AM
    Finally got SNAP installed on my Z-30 Love that it has the latest updated Apps.
    FYI, left BlackBerry for a iPhone 6 on Sept 19th and dumped it. The email, file, calendar, contact integration is the worst ever. Also just an over all bad smart phone (besides camera and apps). But now I have the apps!
    Just need a better camera. Hopefully in 10.3?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 01:29 PM
    This is an EXCELLENT app.
    I have one question for you. I've just installed TINDER, and everytime I open it an error message appears: "This application will not execute correctly if you don't install GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES in you mobile device".
    Can you help me ?????
    Thanks...
    11-24-14 01:59 PM
    This is an EXCELLENT app.
    I have one question for you. I've just installed TINDER, and everytime I open it an error message appears: "This application will not execute correctly if you don't install GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES in you mobile device".
    Can you help me ?????
    Thanks...
    Install Tinder from Amazon store

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 10:10 PM
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Use Sachesi, as simple as a drag&drop. Guides. And Howto to install Snap should ONLY mention Sachesi drag&drop of the bar file.

There is no need of Chrome, IP addresses, no developer mode no extensions. I dunno why people wants to make things complicated, Sachesi is even a stand alone program that doesn't require installation.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and SoDef_Jess like this.
    11-24-14 10:14 PM
    Use Sachesi, as simple as a drag&drop. Guides. And Howto to install Snap should ONLY mention Sachesi drag&drop of the bar file.

There is no need of Chrome, IP addresses, no developer mode no extensions. I dunno why people wants to make things complicated, Sachesi is even a stand alone program that doesn't require installation.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, I didn't know this. I was put off with installing it due to the complicated way of doing it but if I can just be dragged over to sachesi I will give it a go.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-25-14 04:09 AM
    Wow, I didn't know this. I was put off with installing it due to the complicated way of doing it but if I can just be dragged over to sachesi I will give it a go.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, one of the nice things about sachesi is the ability to load all BAR files directly without needing to activate development mode. It's a great little feature.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 10:21 AM
    When are we getting the Snap update?

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 10:02 AM
    Got a Google Play question, e.g in my case AMEX mobile besides other apps which were loaded through snap require " Google Play" install. Can anyone please guide me though this.. When I look for google play I get way too many apps which don't really makes sense. It's probably something simple but I just can't figure it out. Thanks !
    11-26-14 01:40 PM
    Got a Google Play question, e.g in my case AMEX mobile besides other apps which were loaded through snap require " Google Play" install. Can anyone please guide me though this.. When I look for google play I get way too many apps which don't really makes sense. It's probably something simple but I just can't figure it out. Thanks !
    Search the forum for lucky patcher and Cobalts Google landing page. From there, you'll be able to download everything you need to try to make it work.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and passaporto like this.
    11-26-14 01:50 PM
    When are we getting the Snap update?

Posted via CB10
    Probably by February once 10.3.1 has officially hit all (or most) hardware.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 03:40 PM
    Why can I go into Google Play on my computer and find an app, but cannot find it in Snap?
    12-01-14 12:53 PM
    Why can I go into Google Play on my computer and find an app, but cannot find it in Snap?
    I also have this issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 01:34 PM
    Download link not working

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 05:46 PM
    This app needs to be on BlackBerry BETA ZONE.

I understand that there are implications for snap to be officially available on BBW but I think a great work around is to just have it and leave it forever in Beta Zone.

This allows OTA installs which is critically important.

Also what has happened to the coming update?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The Big Picture; 12-02-14 at 11:15 AM.
    12-02-14 11:04 AM
    I just loaded SNAP using Sachesi to my Z10 and it worked great. Thanks!
    12-03-14 03:16 PM
    When Snap downloads an APK where is this stored.
    With amazon and other store I download and the apk is accessible so I can nfc it to my other devices. I have a lot of devices and I don;t want to have to snap every one of them.
    12-04-14 10:14 AM
    When Snap downloads an APK where is this stored.
    With amazon and other store I download and the apk is accessible so I can nfc it to my other devices. I have a lot of devices and I don;t want to have to snap every one of them.
    On my Passport, the apk is stored in Device>Downloads.
    12-04-14 11:26 AM
    Weird on my passport it is no where to be seen.
    On my Passport, the apk is stored in Device>Downloads.
    12-05-14 12:15 PM
    Snap can be set up to not save the apk files, check snap settings.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 12:57 PM
    It can also be set to a different directory. I save mine on the media card in case I have to patch an app and reinstall it.
    I just wish there were an option to just download it without installing for the apps that get updated and I know I have to patch them.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 01:03 PM
    It can also be set to a different directory. I save mine on the media card in case I have to patch an app and reinstall it.
    I just wish there were an option to just download it without installing for the apps that get updated and I know I have to patch them.

Posted via CB10
    For those apps I use the apk downloader plugin for chrome. The only downside is it won't let you download paid apks, but for your free ones that require patching it's incredibly fast and doesn't require you to download the unpatched app first just to get the apk.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 01:57 PM
3,312 ... 122123124125126 ...