Nevertheless to this problem, a mobile version of the Google Play store sounds not bad. Have been waiting for this. What is the address for this?
    05-24-14 12:04 AM
    Hmmmmm, it's been reported on the tech blogs. The address is the same as the desktop version but isn't working for me. Might have to have a play with the UA and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 02:11 AM
    Hmmmmm, it's been reported on the tech blogs. The address is the same as the desktop version but isn't working for me. Might have to have a play with the UA and see what happens.

If I use Evolution Browser, set the UA to "Android" and go to play.google.com it works, but it seems to block images for some reason. (Tried turning the adblocker off, didn't help)

Funnily, if I switch the UA to "iPhone", it works fine.

I didn't try to login or buy anything, however.
    SteelGreek likes this.
    05-24-14 02:21 AM
    Please another Link to download droid store

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 09:07 AM
    Please another Link to download droid store

Posted via CB10
    Droid store doesn't work. They have stopped developing. Use snap. It's the best. But has problems in downloading apps when I lock the screen where an error s and download stops.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    05-24-14 09:14 AM
    Droid store doesn't work. They have stopped developing. Use snap. It's the best. But has problems in downloading apps when I lock the screen where an error s and download stops.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    Don't lock the screen or let it time out. For whatever reason Snap has to be in focus for it to download and install apps properly.
    05-24-14 11:33 PM
    Don't lock the screen or let it time out. For whatever reason Snap has to be in focus for it to download and install apps properly.
    There comes the problem. In India the speed is very bad. My download speed is 500kbps till 8gb then 50kbps. It takes ages to download a 30mb file.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    05-24-14 11:41 PM
    There comes the problem. In India the speed is very bad. My download speed is 500kbps till 8gb then 50kbps. It takes ages to download a 30mb file.

Luckily I finally found an app that can help in cases where you need to keep the screen active:

Screen Timeout - BlackBerry World
    05-25-14 04:28 AM
    Luckily I finally found an app that can help in cases where you need to keep the screen active:

Screen Timeout - BlackBerry World
    Thanks.
    Bookmarked for future reference.

Zwiped from my Zed
    05-25-14 07:53 AM
    Snap doesn't play nicely in the sandbox with other Android app store fronts, like Amazon. , and vice versa.

It's funny, I downloaded Shazam Encore (the paid version) form Amazon, as Amazon store offered it free one day.
    Even though they're both android stores, I open Snap and it shows I have an update for Shazam Encore, yet I open Amazon store and there is no update.
    So I click the update button on Snap, and even though the app is currently installed on my Z10, says "purchase history not found, please purchase on play.google.com".
    So then go to Amazon and there's no update. So have no actual idea if there is an update or not. Lol.

And also have Shazam Encore installed now, and had the regular Shazam before, it's showing an update as well for the regular Shazam. Should I go and delete the regular Shazam, or will that affect the Encore version?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 03:50 PM
    Snap doesn't play nicely in the sandbox with other Android app store fronts, like Amazon. , and vice versa.

It's funny, I downloaded Shazam Encore (the paid version) form Amazon, as Amazon store offered it free one day.
    Even though they're both android stores, I open Snap and it shows I have an update for Shazam Encore, yet I open Amazon store and there is no update.
    So I click the update button on Snap, and even though the app is currently installed on my Z10, says "purchase history not found, please purchase on play.google.com".
    So then go to Amazon and there's no update. So have no actual idea if there is an update or not. Lol.

And also have Shazam Encore installed now, and had the regular Shazam before, it's showing an update as well for the regular Shazam. Should I go and delete the regular Shazam, or will that affect the Encore version?

Posted via CB10
    Android apps have unique signature assigned to them provided by their respective app store. This prevents you from downloading the paid google play version when you purchased it from amazon. This is by design.

Snap verifies the purchase against google play, can't find it (since you didn't buy it from Google play), and spits out an error.

The reason why you're not seeing the update from amazon appstore is simply because the developer hasn't submitted their latest version of the app to amazon yet. If/when they submit the update to amazon, you'll be able to update from the Amazon app store.
    05-25-14 05:08 PM
    Why it couldn't be installed in my Q10, just said couldn�t open the bar files.
    05-25-14 09:18 PM
    Why it couldn't be installed in my Q10, just said couldn�t open the bar files.
    That's because bar files can't be installed directly from the device. They need to be sideloaded. Check out this thread for a simple snap installer
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=9967976
    05-25-14 11:29 PM
    A lot of great ideas on how the developer might improve snap! I've just donated to the developer, I hope others do the same. You are used to paying $2 for things out of the BB App World that are of way less value than this. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=KNBU8WXS3YZMJ
    05-27-14 11:04 AM
    A lot of great ideas on how the developer might improve snap! I've just donated to the developer, I hope others do the same. You are used to paying $2 for things out of the BB App World that are of way less value than this. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=KNBU8WXS3YZMJ
    Thanks for the link and suggestion. Sent a small donation

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z30
    05-27-14 12:00 PM
    good suggestion, just made a donation
    05-27-14 03:52 PM
    No offense, but I am not feeling very comfortable to enter my Google Account login and password into a third party app. Would it be possible for you to integrate OAuth so that I can log in using the HTTPS Google Website?

The app looks great, though. I really want to give it a try.
    05-27-14 09:50 PM
    No offense, but I am not feeling very comfortable to enter my Google Account login and password into a third party app. Would it be possible for you to integrate OAuth so that I can log in using the HTTPS Google Website?

The app looks great, though. I really want to give it a try.
    Good suggestion, but as a temporary solution, you could always use 2-step verification and make an app-specific password.
    southlander likes this.
    05-28-14 12:00 AM
    Hi there!

I have FINALLY managed to download Snap on my Z30. However, every time I try to download from Google Play Store, it installs a program called Floppy Bird. I'm trying to download RockMyRun, but am getting the bird (lol - no pun intended) all the time. Can you help???

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 12:53 AM
    Hi there!

I have FINALLY managed to download Snap on my Z30. However, every time I try to download from Google Play Store, it installs a program called Floppy Bird. I'm trying to download RockMyRun, but am getting the bird (lol - no pun intended) all the time. Can you help???

Posted via CB10
    Clear your cache ( swipe down > Settings>Clear cache) it should fix your problem

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 03:49 AM
    Hi there!

Posted via CB10
    Could you share your OS version, it's info for the developer, to get that fixed.

Zwiped from my Zed
    Sally Mack likes this.
    05-29-14 05:30 AM
    OS Version 10.2.1.3175

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 11:23 AM
    Tried clearing cache, still installing Floppy Bird :-(

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 11:33 AM
    Also, what hardware version are you using? (go to settings --> about and post what "model number") shows.
    05-30-14 12:07 PM
    Also, what hardware version are you using? (go to settings --> about and post what "model number") shows.
    Or just type myver and space. That would give all the info he needs.
    Sally Mack likes this.
    05-30-14 02:09 PM
3,312 ... 108109110111112 ...