Haha, you asked, he went out of his way to give you the answer. I wouldn't be worried about the obb file. I'd be much more worried about 3rd party apks
    Hey, I said thanks. Don't make me out to be a bad guy. I tried looking anyway and they don't offer the latest version if Crazy Taxi so it's all good.
    03-15-14 10:55 PM
    Hey, I said thanks. Don't make me out to be a bad guy. I tried looking anyway and they don't offer the latest version if Crazy Taxi so it's all good.
    Sorry, I was just giving you a hard time If I were you, I'd find a buddy with an Android and have them extract the files you need. That should get you what you need
    03-16-14 09:53 AM
    Latest Candy Crush doesn't work. You will need to run the previous version in the meantime. Sorry not sure if you can downgrade and save your progress

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    Thanks mate. It appears I'm not the only one having this problem. Hope Candy Crush issues an update soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 10:43 AM
    I'm hoping someone can help, and if something similar has been posted before i'm sorry. Had a flick through the 97 pages of the thread, but probably missed something!

I've loaded snap onto my Z10 and installed a couple of apps. - GREAT!
    There is a Sainsbury's app that I can see on the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ainsbury&hl=en
    That I can't view see on snap. So I "purchased" direct from the play store, it appears in my list of "available" apps in Snap, but when I go to download it says "The item that you were attempting to purchase could not be found" - does anyone have any ideas?
    03-16-14 06:32 PM
    Latest Candy Crush doesn't work. You will need to run the previous version in the meantime. Sorry not sure if you can downgrade and save your progress

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    ARRRGH!! I finally fought my way back past level 130 and now it just crashes...
    03-16-14 10:33 PM
    Thanks mate. It appears I'm not the only one having this problem. Hope Candy Crush issues an update soon.

Posted via CB10
    It's a Google services issue. You need to install the apks for Google play services. Have a search in the forums. Someone has posted them. Mine works perfectly now.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy white Z30 rocking 10.2.1.2141
    03-17-14 05:23 AM
    Hi, great app - much better than the original play store
    But unfortunately I experience one issue: the download of a application update failed. During the download the progress bar toggled quickly between the actual percentage and almost 100%.
    When I opened the installer, it told me 'unable to install the app'.

No problem, I thought. Let's try and download it again. But I can't. Snap realises that I already downloaded the app and does not offer me to download it again
    I already tried to delete all apks (via BlackBerry filemanager) but I could not find the app, Snap is looking for.

Is there a way to force Snap to download an upgrade AGAIN!?
    Can I simply delete the previous download? And if so, where do I find it?
    03-17-14 07:04 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=914615 try this google play services update. Read page 1 first

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 08:17 AM
    Thanks, but I'll pass. I don't like the idea of loading anything on my phone from 3rd party sources. Who knows what they've included with it? Again, thanks though.
    It's safe on aptoide/bb10store. We are the ones who upload working games for bb10 there.
    You can't get obb from snap or playstore with your bb10.

Another way is of you have an android phone/tablet download from there then copy.

Your choice on how you want to get it, we're just making it easy for you.

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.2228) BB10Store on Aptoide Subscribe "Dance for Life" C0029D483
    03-17-14 11:23 AM
    It's a Google services issue. You need to install the apks for Google play services. Have a search in the forums. Someone has posted them. Mine works perfectly now.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy white Z30 rocking 10.2.1.2141
    Haven't tried that yet but I have downloaded it.
    But no issues so far?

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.2228) BB10Store on Aptoide Subscribe "Dance for Life" C0029D483
    03-17-14 11:25 AM
    Can you Side load games for free that you need money for or do you have to buy it before you Sideload it unto your BlackBerry device

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 04:05 PM
    Can you Side load games for free that you need money for or do you have to buy it before you Sideload it unto your BlackBerry device
    I guess you're talking about pirating those games. Which we don't support here.

OTOH Snap requires you to have an app purchased to load it.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 02:09 AM
    Sorry deleted
    03-18-14 11:38 AM
    Hey how can I install Snap directly from my BlackBerry Q10?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 03:37 PM
    Hey how can I install Snap directly from my BlackBerry Q10?

Posted via CB10
    You can't.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...taller-902493/
    Sally Mack likes this.
    03-18-14 06:51 PM
    buenas noches, primero que todo saludos desde Colombia - Bogota
    Snap me parece la mejor una maravilla. es lo mejor que le puede pasar a un usuario blackberry, pero he notado que las aplicaciones se actualizan y salen un error!

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140318_112733.png

ya son varias aplicaciones pagas que una vez actualizadas salen este mensaje... empieza la pesadilla por parte de los programadores de las aplicaciones paga... :/
    03-18-14 10:32 PM
    YOU ARE A STUDDDDD!! Been searching for a way to get an app from my company. YOU saved the day(s) thx brotha!
    03-18-14 10:58 PM
    I've been having a problem lately with the last 2 updates that some of the android apps I download off snap either lag pretty badly, or don't fully load and then crash completely. I'm not enjoying this.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 12:56 AM
    I've been having a problem lately with the last 2 updates that some of the android apps I download off snap either lag pretty badly, or don't fully load and then crash completely. I'm not enjoying this.

Posted via CB10
    What makes you think that is related to snap? Have you tried downloading them from a different source with different results?
    03-19-14 01:52 AM
    Don't you just love when people complain about apps in the thread about the tool which helps them obtain said app?

That's like complaining to blackberry world that the app you downloaded Lags.
    eywong likes this.
    03-19-14 11:05 AM
    I realize this is directed at me, and I thank you for being snarky... actually I did research on the matter and found out that BlackBerry 10 phones have hardware in then that can't fully operate every android apk which is why some lag or crash. There's nothing that can be done to fix it. So I apologize for posting in the wrong forum, but its no reason to be rude. This isn't highschool and we're all human and make mistakes.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 11:18 AM
    I think this is a great thing! I just got the update with Verizon and have been waiting for it just so I can get two apps that work. I am not a big app user, but I really loved Map My Run on my previous phone and was sad to see BB World did not have it. I am now able to get it no problem, as well as Spotify. I also liked that I could get the PNC Mobile App and the Discover app. Definitely worth it for these select few, and now I can look around to see if anything else catches my eye. Thank you!
    03-19-14 01:24 PM
    I realize this is directed at me, and I thank you for being snarky... actually I did research on the matter and found out that BlackBerry 10 phones have hardware in then that can't fully operate every android apk which is why some lag or crash. There's nothing that can be done to fix it. So I apologize for posting in the wrong forum, but its no reason to be rude. This isn't highschool and we're all human and make mistakes.

Posted via CB10
    I left it intentionally vague so that others would get the hint as well . I've probably read hundreds of posts like yours, and in some cases responded politely; but I guess yours was the straw that broke the camel's back

Bottom line (to anyone reading this) : Don't complain here if your android app doesn't work after successfully downloading/installing. There are other threads for that (with solutions to your problems!). A great start is http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10118742
    Omnitech likes this.
    03-19-14 02:40 PM
    Hi guys, I have an issue right now with Snap and Viber. Just this morning, saw updates for 3 to 4 apps that I have installed via Snap. They were Pinterest, Facebook, Viber and Kakao. Update them one by one with no problems until I came to Viber. Due to intermittent data at the area I was earlier, the update download kept stalling or giving errors. Tried about 4 to 5x before the download was completed. Thus, when clicking on Viber via Snap, it says "open installer" and no longer "download" or "update".

However, every time I try to click "open installer", it would proceed to "processing" then get the error "cannot install this app" then crashes me back to Snap's page when you open it. I tried the following:

1. Logging off my Google account and logging in;
    2. Restarting my Zed10;
    3. Deleting Viber app; and,
    4. Deleting the .apk file.

But the problem is still there. Even after deleting Viber, whenever I click on Viber, it says "open installer" and no longer "download" or "update".

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks.
    03-19-14 07:59 PM
    Hi guys, I have an issue right now with Snap and Viber. Just this morning, saw updates for 3 to 4 apps that I have installed via Snap. They were Pinterest, Facebook, Viber and Kakao. Update them one by one with no problems until I came to Viber. Due to intermittent data at the area I was earlier, the update download kept stalling or giving errors. Tried about 4 to 5x before the download was completed. Thus, when clicking on Viber via Snap, it says "open installer" and no longer "download" or "update".

However, every time I try to click "open installer", it would proceed to "processing" then get the error "cannot install this app" then crashes me back to Snap's page when you open it. I tried the following:

1. Logging off my Google account and logging in;
    2. Restarting my Zed10;
    3. Deleting Viber app; and,
    4. Deleting the .apk file.

But the problem is still there. Even after deleting Viber, whenever I click on Viber, it says "open installer" and no longer "download" or "update".

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks.
    For me it works fine, the update.

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140320_020652.png

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140320_020731.png

Snap - Download Apps from Google Play Directly to your BlackBerry 10.2.1+-img_20140320_020848.png

Reboot your phone and try again.
    Maybe that'll work.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 08:12 PM
3,312 ... 9596979899 ...