I download the most recent .bar file but my z30 says it is unable to load it.
    03-11-14 11:36 PM
    Sent you 10$, thank you for the great contribution to the community.
    Thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 12:47 AM
    I seem to be having an issue with the app logging me out every once in a while. I use an app specific password for Snap since I have two-step authentication enabled on my Google account. But after not using the app for a while (not sure exactly how long), when I try to access the app it tells me I've been logged out and need to log in again, which is quite annoying since I have to go generate a new password. I've had this happen twice now. Any idea what's going on?

Posted via CB10
    Me to but just once. My guess is its a Google issue since I use Thunderbird for email on my PCs and lately have had my Google app specific passwords stop working in TBird. In fact it just happened yesterday. I generated a brand new app password the day before because of rejection and the next day it was being rejected once again.

THATS a Google issue it seems.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    03-12-14 12:52 AM
    Snap is wonderful and I donated a long time back but is it possible
    or any chance of an app that would sideload BAR files? The proxy
    method works but hit or miss and you still need a PC to load the BAR.
    An app to do it all would ROCK! Just thought I would ask..
    Not up on the technical ability of such..

Great work by the way with Snap. AWESOME!

akawarrior...
    03-13-14 03:51 AM
    I've been using this and have found that some apps just will not work. I even paid for one and now it won't work. 2 apps that I'm trying to use are saying it can't connect to Google Play Services. Why would the app work but not connect to their services?
    03-13-14 01:40 PM
    I've been using this and have found that some apps just will not work. I even paid for one and now it won't work. 2 apps that I'm trying to use are saying it can't connect to Google Play Services. Why would the app work but not connect to their services?
    You can patch apps requiring google play services using the patcher found in the thread below. Once you patch those apk's using the tool, copy over the patched apk and the Google play services apk (also found in the patcher), and Install on your phone.

How to fix any Android app dependent on Google Maps API and make maps working

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...l#post10108007

There's an updated exe file for this patcher which you can dump in the directory you unzipped the patcher in as well.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10114519
    Borstein and tryfe like this.
    03-13-14 01:57 PM
    Great Idea Sally... but how do I get the APK? I wanted to try it with an App I Purchased. But because it is protected, Snap doesn't save the APK. I also tried a backup tool on my Tablet where I usually use this App. Here also my backup tool does not allow to save this APK
    03-14-14 06:01 AM
    Great Idea Sally... but how do I get the APK? I wanted to try it with an App I Purchased. But because it is protected, Snap doesn't save the APK. I also tried a backup tool on my Tablet where I usually use this App. Here also my backup tool does not allow to save this APK
    Sign up at barinstall.com and register your Google play account using your Google account and the android gsf id (aka device id) found in your snap settings.

From there you can search for your app, and download the apk. Hope that helps!
    03-14-14 08:26 AM
    Or... if you want to root your tablet, you'll be able to dig out the apk. But the barinstall method is less risky .
    03-14-14 08:27 AM
    I've registered with my gmail account and added my device using the Android gsf. However, when I try and search for my Google Play apps I get a login error. I am logged into Snap with the same email and password. I even double-checked by signing out of Google Play and re-signing in. The weird thing about Google Play is when I purchase an app it lists my Z30 as my device but I was able to search and download the app within Snap.

I just re-checked each app the won't work and on Google Play's website it shows that this app "is compatible with your device" and lists by Rogers Blackberry Z30. Why wouldn't it work correctly then?
    03-14-14 09:56 AM
    Running Software 10.2.1.537 on OS version 10.2.1.1925 on a Z30 STA100-5. I side loaded Snap and everything worked well. I had to do a factory reset a couple days ago. So I reinstalled last night and everything went as normal. I entered my google login and tried to download apps. It let me download apps but it wont install them. it keeps changing from processing to installing, but never doing anything else. I have the app permission to let non blackberry apps to download on my Z30. Any ideas on what I screwed up?
    03-14-14 10:24 AM
    I've registered with my gmail account and added my device using the Android gsf. However, when I try and search for my Google Play apps I get a login error. I am logged into Snap with the same email and password. I even double-checked by signing out of Google Play and re-signing in. The weird thing about Google Play is when I purchase an app it lists my Z30 as my device but I was able to search and download the app within Snap.

I just re-checked each app the won't work and on Google Play's website it shows that this app "is compatible with your device" and lists by Rogers Blackberry Z30. Why wouldn't it work correctly then?
    Are you referring to barinstall? I wouldn't put much stock into the "compatible with" from google play. All that means is its available for your os (android 4.2.2... remember, we're emulating an android phone), and available in your country with your provider (which snap fed to their servers when making your gsf id). Google play thinks your phone is an android .
    03-14-14 10:35 AM
    If you want an app that is paid for does it use you're GP credits?

Posted using my z10(or x10 according to Best Buy )
    03-14-14 12:45 PM
    I still don't have the software update for Z30 with Verizon???? I get the same answer, soon, next week, etc. So very frustrating. If anyone could send me a link to the actual software, or tell me where to go, any help will be so appreciated. I do have snap installed but still need software. Thank u thank u. Jill
    03-14-14 02:39 PM
    I still don't have the software update for Z30 with Verizon???? I get the same answer, soon, next week, etc. So very frustrating. If anyone could send me a link to the actual software, or tell me where to go, any help will be so appreciated. I do have snap installed but still need software. Thank u thank u. Jill
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10001487
    03-14-14 04:12 PM
    When will the next update be release?
    I am having problems downloading sometimes because of the error.

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.2228) BB10Store on Aptoide Subscribe "Dance for Life" C0029D483
    03-15-14 08:48 AM
    Anyone having problems with candy crush via Snap?

Since the last update, both OF and CC, I haven't been successful running the game. It installs. But when playing it, after the splash screen logo of the game, it simply crashes back to desktop or wallpaper.

I'm on latest official OS, latest Snap and latest Candy crush via.Snap.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 09:55 AM
    Anyone having problems with candy crush via Snap?

Since the last update, both OF and CC, I haven't been successful running the game. It installs. But when playing it, after the splash screen logo of the game, it simply crashes back to desktop or wallpaper.

I'm on latest official OS, latest Snap and latest Candy crush via.Snap.

Posted via CB10
    Latest Candy Crush doesn't work. You will need to run the previous version in the meantime. Sorry not sure if you can downgrade and save your progress

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    03-15-14 10:24 AM
    I downloaded Crazy Taxi this morning because it's free for a limited time and figured why not. I loved it as a kid and figured I'd get it for my phone. However, when I launch it, it says in missing files. Anyone know how to fix that or if I even can?
    03-15-14 12:23 PM
    I downloaded Crazy Taxi this morning because it's free for a limited time and figured why not. I loved it as a kid and figured I'd get it for my phone. However, when I launch it, it says in missing files. Anyone know how to fix that or if I even can?
    You need the obb file for that.

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.2228) BB10Store on Aptoide Subscribe "Dance for Life" C0029D483
    03-15-14 02:14 PM
    You need the obb file for that.

OK. So anyone know how to get that and install it?
    03-15-14 02:50 PM
    OK. So anyone know how to get that and install it?
    Check here http://www.aptoide.com
    You can also request for it here BB10 Store On Aptoide

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    03-15-14 03:17 PM
    Check here http://www.aptoide.com
    You can also request for it here BB10 Store On Aptoide

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Thanks, but I'll pass. I don't like the idea of loading anything on my phone from 3rd party sources. Who knows what they've included with it? Again, thanks though.
    03-15-14 07:06 PM
    Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 09:43 PM
    Thanks, but I'll pass. I don't like the idea of loading anything on my phone from 3rd party sources. Who knows what they've included with it? Again, thanks though.
    Haha, you asked, he went out of his way to give you the answer. I wouldn't be worried about the obb file. I'd be much more worried about 3rd party apks
    03-15-14 10:15 PM
3,312 ... 9495969798 ...