I've been using Snap for over a year now, originally v2, just now v3 - my question here pertains to both. Until a couple of weeks, my Snap-obtained APK files were downloading in the flash Downloads folder visible from my device File Manger. In fact, I've been able to move those files over to my Mac and free up storage - I have enough files, keeping up with updates, that I have freed up several GBs doing so.

About two weeks ago, I pulled the latest ones from my Passport, this time booted in Windows 10, for what's that worth. Since that time, I can no longer see my downloaded Snap APKs in any visible location on my device. Snap has continued to work normally - I've downloaded one new APK and updated three others, but I can't find any of them. Besides archiving my APK files, I am also using this Passport to feed them to another Passport that does not have Snap installed, so I'd like to obtain these recently downloaded APK files.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to alternative locations on my device where these files might be stored, hidden or visible? Thanks in advance.
    10-29-16 01:43 AM
    Mine used to save in the Flash downloads folder when I was using the beta version but it stopped with v.3. All the same I have X-plore file manager installed on my device that I use in accessing my cloud accounts. The good thing it also has is that it can copy APKs of apps installed in the device. I'd advise you to get it

From my Awesome Z10
    11-01-16 12:03 PM
    Thanks, that tip works very well! Now if only I could find an extractor that would allow me to copy BlackBerry-native apps to BAR files. I have some BlackBerry 10 that have been discontinued in BlackBerry World that I'd like to use on another device. Oops, that's dangerously close to a new thread.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 11:05 PM
    Mine used to save in the Flash downloads folder when I was using the beta version but it stopped with v.3. All the same I have X-plore file manager installed on my device that I use in accessing my cloud accounts. The good thing it also has is that it can copy APKs of apps installed in the device. I'd advise you to get it

From my Awesome Z10
    Thanks man, I've been looking for an app like this.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 05:40 AM
    Sorry pls.. what's snap?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 10:44 AM
    It's a native app (not available in BlackBerry World) that enables you get apps from the Google play store. It requires sideloading for it to be installed

From my Awesome Z10
    11-02-16 03:02 PM
    Sorry pls.. what's snap?

Posted via CB10
    http://redlightoflove.com/snap/

This is the link. Read about it

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 03:38 PM