I used to be able to side load apps using the ddpb without any issues. But I tried yesterday to do this and I was unable too. I keep getting an error that says"peer not authenticated ". When I was actually able to do it my phone had the original AT&T software 10.0.116 I think it was. I then updated when it came available 3 weeks ago to the 10.1.0.2025 still had same issues. Then yesterday I wanted to load another side load and I kept getting this error. Dev mode is on and the pw is correct. I've since done a security wipe and that didn't resolve and I also did a factory reset which updated me to the new 10.1.2019 and I still get the errors. For some odd reason it continues with the error. Also tried connecting wirelessly with ddpb and vnbb10, still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 07:22 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums! If you say the password if correct, and you are absolutely sure about that, then I cannot think of anything to help you... Are you sure you've checked your keyboard characters and all??
    07-09-13 07:49 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums! If you say the password if correct, and you are absolutely sure about that, then I cannot think of anything to help you... Are you sure you've checked your keyboard characters and all??
    Absolutely, I tried everything I can see, and the password is just 4 numbers and easily unlocks the device as well. Also is correct in the different software being used
    07-09-13 07:58 PM
    So it looks like it is my PC that is for some reason or another causing the issue, Im gonna guess it is with the drivers for the z10 and windows 7. Oddly it worked previously so maybe a windows updates screwed something up. Cause i used the same phone and plugged into my laptop and it installed link fresh which I cant get my phone to do on the home PC anymore even after uninstalling it. And I have loaded a couple files and even got the debug method working for loading files to the phone.
    07-10-13 04:03 PM
    Actually seems it was ESET Smart Security blocking the connections, which is weird cause I completely disabled it and still couldnt get thru, wasnt till I uninstalled it for it to actually work, possible it was the upgrade to ESET 7 that caused this, not real sure though
    07-11-13 08:39 AM