When the first Smartwatches arrived at the surface, they immediatly drew my attention towards it.

The main reason was the fact that I can display data from my Endomondo Sports Tracker and view it real time on my wrist without the need of purchasing an expansive sportswatch (since my phone already contains GPS).

My first Smartwatch was a Sony Smartwatch 1 (MN2), this just wasn't for me, way to small, and a hassle to get Watch Apps up and running on the device.

Just recently my attention get drawn towards a Pebble thanks to the Hub2Watch app by @RodgerLeblanc. This app enables a native BlackBerry feel to the Watchface of your Pebble. Although since the Pebble isn't the most gorgious looking tech, I was in doubt if I'd would wear something like it. The Pebble Steel looked okay, but turned out to be real expansive. So first I went online and figured some people where modifying there Pebbles. The rough, leather / wooden look was more to my likings so I've decided to buy a standard Black Pebble and looked at eBay for some leather straps to go along with it. Below you'll find the first step towards the transformation of my Pebble.

Show your Wearable (Pebble, Sony Smartwatch, Android Wear, etc.)-pebble-leather-strap.jpg

So now I'm sporting a Pebble, controlled from both Talk2Watch and Hub2Watch and get realtime incoming calls, notifications and even the ability to control my music using Spotify with the default Music App right on my wrist.

What wearables do you wear and how do you use your wearables?
    03-21-15 10:29 AM
    So I've recently borrowed a Pebble. A friend of mine had a Kickstarter edition but the screen gets fuzzy sometimes? So he's got a new one and I've got this one now.

Enjoying Hub2Watch in theory, but I'm usually *really* obsessive about making sure I don't have any unread notifications, so there's a lot of 0s on there.

Playing around with other watch faces now. How is Talk2Watch with calender events?
    03-22-15 05:47 PM
    How is Talk2Watch with calender events?
    How do you even use Hub2Watch without Talk2Watch installed?

Nonetheless, you simply get a notification in the default notifications app, although until now I've only seen it live on screen just 1 out of 4 events, other events went straight in the notifications app.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    03-22-15 06:12 PM
    Oh, I have both installed, but haven't had it running long enough to have noticed any calendar events?

I've got a bunch tomorrow but they're not showing up on Hub2Watch and I'm thinking I might need to switch it from 24h to 48h.

Pebble's gone down 10% battery in the last three hours which is worrying, and Talk2Watch is slowly creeping up in my Classic's battery useage stats. I'm hoping the unusual drain is partly related to having had the screen on so much setting up the Pebble.

Also after wearing a black Pebble for about three hours, I kinda want a red one.
    03-22-15 07:52 PM
    Pebble steel and now waiting for the Pebble time steel!

 Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2226 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    08-06-15 09:15 AM
    Show your Wearable (Pebble, Sony Smartwatch, Android Wear, etc.)-img_20151009_165516.jpgGot this beauty last week! Pebble Time Steel! Waiting on the metal band, but loving it so far. Forgot what it is like to have the time on my wrist and not have to pull out my phone. Don't mind the scratches and the like, that's on the screen protector I bought after my first day with it at work. 3 days after it was delivered and it got the first scuff on the screen, realized I better protect it with something so I went and got a screen protector for a Galaxy Gear 2 (I think that's what it was, threw the box away and don't pay attention to Android crap) and cut it down real carefully once it was on my PTS. It's battery life hasn't been as advertised though, but I was also using a watchface that displayed seconds, have the screen intensity at the highest and have standby mode off; also keep playing with it, seeing which apps work with my Passport.

Edit: And am I the only one who still wears a watch with the face on the inside of their wrist to protect it?I always thought that was the standard way to wear a watch, but every time I see a picture of someone's watch or smartwatch these days they are wearing it face out.
    Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 08:07 PM

Edit: And am I the only one who still wears a watch with the face on the inside of their wrist to protect it?I always thought that was the standard way to wear a watch, but every time I see a picture of someone's watch or smartwatch these days they are wearing it face out.
    Posted via CB10

For me, wearing the watch on the inside does more scratches to the watch, since whenever you put your wrist down on a table, you are basically grinding the watchface on the table surface.

You can be careful not to hit things even if you have the watch facing out on the wrist.

But the screen protector is definitely a good idea.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 10:29 AM
    matching nicely, working well in conjunction.

Show your Wearable (Pebble, Sony Smartwatch, Android Wear, etc.)-p1030515.jpg

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.+
    jdesignz likes this.
    01-02-16 11:19 AM