What are your opinions between the clear and mate screen protectors? I'm not sure which one to use or which one is better.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 06:54 AM
    I have a clear one which is actually a little shiny. I like it and it has saved my screen from countless scratches as I shove the phone in my purse.
    12-17-13 06:57 AM
    I had Matte and took it off within the first week! It makes the screen dull and doesn't feel nice when touching the screen! I would defiantly go for clear

Posted via CB10
    DJM626 likes this.
    12-17-13 06:59 AM
    I use a clear from ghost armor. Felt tacky for the first few days but then it was good. Nothing feels like naked of course, but it has saved by screen more then once.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 07:09 AM
    What are your opinions between the clear and mate screen protectors? I'm not sure which one to use or which one is better.

Posted via CB10
    On my Z10 I have a matt one, on my LCD screen, I prefer it.
    I have a matt one on my Z30 as well, but that was because it's the only type, I've been able to find here atm. I find it changes the LED screen too much.
    But once I can find a clear one I'm definitely going to change it on Z30.

So in my opinion, I think it depends on personal preference and device.
    That said I think either way, as long as there is a screen protector on, it'll do what it's meant to

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    12-17-13 07:40 AM
    Clear GhostArmor here. Love it. However, my wife, son and daughter all have the GhostArmour matte and love it. It's all a matter of personal taste. The neat thing about GhostArmour -- if you get one and don't like it, they'll swap it out to the other for $5.
    12-17-13 06:21 PM
    I like Clear Protectors because it doesn't dull down the high res screens that are on phones nowadays, and sometimes I don't even get screen protectors. I don't get a problem, I'm pretty careful with the phones I have.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 06:23 PM
    The one advantage the matte screens have is fingerprints and grease don't show as much. On my Z10 the tradeoff was worthwhile but on my Z30 I'm going naked and occasionally use my leather flip case.
    12-17-13 06:26 PM
    Clear GhostArmor here. Love it. However, my wife, son and daughter all have the GhostArmour matte and love it. It's all a matter of personal taste. The neat thing about GhostArmour -- if you get one and don't like it, they'll swap it out to the other for $5.
    Or if you damage it. I had mine replaced once already after my Z10 flew off a motorcycle at speed and skidded face down across the pavement. The screen protector was ruined. The screen underneath was pristine. Ghost armour gladly replaced it for 5 bucks.

The only catch is you have to have the old one.. my wife just got her Z back from repair, they removed the screen protector even though it was in for a microphone issue. Nothing to do with the screen.. now it's gonna cost us 30 for a new one.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 07:49 PM
    Clarivue is awesome! Several different choices. Very pleased with these products
    12-17-13 08:09 PM
    The one advantage the matte screens have is fingerprints and grease don't show as much.
    Yup very true, did forget to mention that part

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    12-18-13 05:09 AM
    i've a clear screen protector... it needs changing as i've had it on since April and has lots of scratch marks on it.
    12-18-13 06:32 AM
    I have a Tech Armor HD clear for about the last 4-5 months. No scratches and nice and slick.

3 pack from amazon for $6.99.

Highly recommended.

Z10 10.2.1.1055
    12-18-13 07:37 AM
    I wanted to go matte on my Z30, but nobody had anything, so I went with the ZAGG HD one, which, if you know ZAGG, is kind of shiny, but not like some of the others...if that makes sense LOL

Kev
    12-24-13 08:50 AM
    I tried both a clear HD and then a matte screen protector, I prefer the matte one. Even though the screen quality is a little "fuzzier" compared to the HD, I feel like it's not THAT much of a difference. I also like how the matte screen doesn't show glare or reflect light off of it when the screen is off. I prefer the overall feel of how easier it is to glide and swipe over the matte material, esp since bb10 is has so many swiping gestures. Also, fingerprints and oil marks definitely don't show up as much on a matte screen and I'm really OCD about keeping my screens completely clear.
    01-06-14 04:03 PM
    I've just noticed a nice scratch on my screen...time to get a screen protector I think!
    01-16-14 04:54 AM