I bought a Sandisk Wireless SD. Its kinda like my own personal secure cloud. I would like to get a working app for it on my z10.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 08:33 AM
    If you went to the sandisk site it gives you links to the app

SanDisk Connect Wireless Media Drive
    01-15-15 09:24 AM
    They have native apple, android and amazon app stores, but there is NOT a native BlackBerry App. This is a mobile site here on CB, but my question is directed to Blackberry users.

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    01-25-15 01:34 PM
    They have native apple, android and amazon app stores, but there is NOT a native BlackBerry App. This is a mobile site here on CB, but my question is directed to Blackberry users.

Does the app from Amazon not work? Amazon is officially part of the BlackBerry ecosystem now.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-25-15 01:42 PM
    I was wondering same as last poster too: have you tried the Android app, from whichever source? How well did it work?
    01-25-15 02:24 PM
    Well sure...but it is for 10.3 users. My z10 is still 10.2 I have side loaded android SD, but was unsuccessful using SD app. Amazon did not run on my 10.2 very well. Some apps worked, but then when update came the no longer worked and I had to reinstall...pain in the #+/?@. I just wish more markets/ Web pages ran BlackBerry native app stores. Anyway...still unable to get wireless SD working on the z10.

01-26-15 02:24 AM
    Downloaded from Amazon...and does not work.

02-21-15 10:08 AM
    Then contact Sandisk and ask them where their Native is or if they intend on supporting BlackBerry at all. If the Android app does not work, then I would be very hesitant to expect any assistance from them.

Although, according to the Specs,

<snip>
    Compatibility and System Requirements

The SanDisk Connect Wireless Media Drive requires a USB 2.0 connection or higher and is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire, and Android devices. It can be used with PC or Mac computers running Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Mac OS 10.6 or higher. For mobile devices running iOS 8,please see http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/de...6668/kw/itunes . A web browser is required for other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
    <snip>

Maybe try just using the web browser as it indicates.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 02-21-15 at 10:43 AM.
    02-21-15 10:31 AM
    That was one of the things I tried...and it still does not connect. I will be calling them to ask to support Blackberry. If complaining by IPhone people for years about compatibility worked for them it should work for us right? I was in tech school in 2007 and people would always complain about Mac software not integrating with school software like windows did....so either Mac people complained or threw money at the problem. Maybe Blackberry and BlackBerry people need to do the same thing. This just makes me angry because Blackberry used to be king with peripherals working and mixing and now its the complete opposite.

02-21-15 11:57 AM
    Sorry to dig up an old post but, I actually got my SanDisk Wireless to work with my Passport! It's the same solution I had to use to get my laptop to connect wirelessly to it. Turn off your Mobile Network and connect to the drive via WiFi. Open the App and that worked for me. Once I was connected and the using the drive via the App, I was able to turn the Mobile Network back on and there were no problems using it. I have to turn off the Mobile Network every time I want to connect to it though. I hope this helps someone!
    dmlis likes this.
    08-01-17 02:10 PM