Hi,

I'm looking for a recent and patched version of Tinder that has phone number login. I can't get the Patcher to work so if you are using a working version of Tinder, please give a link where I can download it.

Regards,
    11-19-17 02:50 PM
    Have you tried downloading an older version of Tinder....
    11-21-17 02:52 PM
    Have you tried downloading an older version of Tinder....
    I tried a working version of 7.6 from another post on this forum but that version does not have phone number login which I need.
    11-21-17 09:42 PM
    I tried a working version of 7.6 from another post on this forum but that version does not have phone number login which I need.
    Go through them yourself and see if you can find one that works.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/tinder/tinder-tinder/
    11-21-17 10:29 PM
    I have other problem with Tinder - did all steps with patching (tried different versions of tinder also the new one) so installed all the files on my device, added file to whitelist, patched the file, trasfered it to my phone and installed but... the app opens (no signs, everything looks great) but I cannot have converstation - it still tries to load the converstation (and it cannot load it) + I cannot open "settings" (here it's the only place when it says "cannot connect with google play). Maybe special patching is needed? anyone have an idea what can I do (or have working patched version)?
    thanks in advance
    11-23-17 10:54 AM
    I have other problem with Tinder - did all steps with patching (tried different versions of tinder also the new one) so installed all the files on my device, added file to whitelist, patched the file, trasfered it to my phone and installed but... the app opens (no signs, everything looks great) but I cannot have converstation - it still tries to load the converstation (and it cannot load it) + I cannot open "settings" (here it's the only place when it says "cannot connect with google play). Maybe special patching is needed? anyone have an idea what can I do (or have working patched version)?
    thanks in advance
    Would really need to know if anyone else has Tinder working on BB10 these days..... you might try searching some of the older threads on Tinder, and PM some of the users that had it working to see if they are still on BB10 and if it works.
    11-27-17 11:25 AM