With the release of 10.2.1.1055 Blackberry has removed any reason realtors may have had for not running out and buying that Blackberry 10 device.
    Up until now the biggest hurdle was the inability to open lock boxes because the Supra eKEY software even when sideloaded would give an "enable Bluetooth" error.
    That is now a thing of the past as you can now download and install the APK available from 1Mobile directly on your device. Get it here.
    Still not convinced that the Blackberry 10 line up are some of the best phones on the market today? The new OS removes the perceived "App Gap" by allowing access to the Android markets. So you get the best of both worlds, a regulated official app store with quality apps at Blackberry World app store and countless Android apps.
    OK so I'm preaching to the choir. Check out this post for more info as well as other realtor app suggestions.
    Last edited by KevinGrenier1; 11-16-13 at 12:01 PM.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    11-16-13 11:16 AM
    Good to see that 10.2.1 will solve some issues for you! Hopefully its out by Feb next year so everyone can enjoy it
    11-16-13 12:29 PM
    Excellent.

So I'll order my Z30 in anticipation of 10.2 on VZW...
    11-16-13 01:01 PM
    Great! Unfortunately it will be probably a year until real estate agents in the U.S will get 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 01:48 PM
    never knew 10.2.1 is already released...???
    11-16-13 02:02 PM
    never knew 10.2.1 is already released...???
    It isn't, and won't be for at least a year (we don't even have 10.2 yet) and people on crackberry are praising that the app gap is closed when in fact less than a couple thousand people downloaded the leak

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 02:10 PM
    And Trulia for agents is also finally working with this leak.

From one Realtor to another thanks for the heads up about ekey.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 08:28 PM
    What was the issue for Realtors that someone brought up months ago saying that the phone didn't have an IR transmitter so it couldn't be used anymore in Real estate world? Sounds like it used BT instead, or BT was an alternative option. Either way, sounds like lack of IR transmitter is not a showstopper...
    11-18-13 08:49 PM
    With the release of 10.2.1.1055 Blackberry has removed any reason realtors may have had for not running out and buying that Blackberry 10 device.
    Up until now the biggest hurdle was the inability to open lock boxes because the Supra eKEY software even when sideloaded would give an "enable Bluetooth" error.
    That is now a thing of the past as you can now download and install the APK available from 1Mobile directly on your device. Get it here.
    Still not convinced that the Blackberry 10 line up are some of the best phones on the market today? The new OS removes the perceived "App Gap" by allowing access to the Android markets. So you get the best of both worlds, a regulated official app store with quality apps at Blackberry World app store and countless Android apps.
    OK so I'm preaching to the choir. Check out this post for more info as well as other realtor app suggestions.
    you need to let people know it doesn't work on a Q10. I tried it last night and some options I couldn't see because of the screen size.
    11-18-13 09:09 PM
    Its actually not working for the Z10 as well. After updating to 10.2.1 leak and downloading EKEY, I have had no luck. While the application loads and appears functional, functionality stops when you try opening up a key box. From my experience, while the FOB is paired to your Z10, it won't 'speak' to FOB to transmit. Supra continues to try to transmit until device/app times out. Any one with info on this or testimonies that EKEY is actually working would be greatly appreciated.
    11-19-13 02:33 AM
    I'm a novice at downloading APS. I went to the site you indicated and sent to my Q10 and downloaded but it won't open. Not sure what to do now. If I went to Verizon, would one of their techies be able to do this for me? Or is there someone I could call or chat w/that can walk me through it? I'm not completely daft at this - just need to experience it once.
    11-19-13 08:26 PM
    People still use real estate agents?

The same type of people that still rent vhs videos from the store?

:lol:
    11-19-13 08:28 PM
    I'm a novice at downloading APS. I went to the site you indicated and sent to my Q10 and downloaded but it won't open. Not sure what to do now. If I went to Verizon, would one of their techies be able to do this for me? Or is there someone I could call or chat w/that can walk me through it? I'm not completely daft at this - just need to experience it once.
    Seeing as how there could be potential legal issues doing this and you are really not supposed to be running 10.2.1.1055, if you go to your carrier they may make your warranty void because you "tampered" with it.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055 using CB10
    11-19-13 08:32 PM
    People still use real estate agents?

The same type of people that still rent vhs videos from the store?

:lol:
    Very original! Let me guess? Are you a Senator? Chief Justice? or perhaps God himself Monsieur Regal High Authority. Guess you pull your own teeth and reset your own broken bones too. That by the way you can figure out how to do by doing a Google search too. Don't worry about things like 'liabilities' when making one of the biggest purchases you may ever make in your lifetime. #$999,000worthofregret. "Just Sayin" .
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    11-19-13 08:52 PM
    I had the same issue. In another thread someone had it activated but wouldn't connect with the Fob, looks like I'll have to keep using my iPad.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 08:58 PM
    Very original! Let me guess? Are you a Senator? Chief Justice? or perhaps God himself Monsieur Regal High Authority. Guess you pull your own teeth and reset your own broken bones too. That by the way you can figure out how to do by doing a Google search too. Don't worry about things like 'liabilities' when making one of the biggest purchases you may ever make in your lifetime. #$999,000worthofregret. "Just Sayin" .
    If I ever / once I buy a house, I'll definitely use a realtor. I still see them as very useful, despite their high prices.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055 using CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    11-19-13 09:04 PM
    When you buy a home a realtor cost you nothing. When selling a home a realtor will always bring you the most money. These are simple facts. In a for sale by owner both parties are trying to save the same Realtor commission. You can't have it both ways. You can't list your property on the MLS without a realtor and with out the MLS your property won't get the exposure it needs. Besides who is going to draw up the contract? Maybe you should pay an attorney $2k to $5k to do it, so we're is the savings. More houses are sold everyday nationally by realtors than by for sale by owner, the numbers aren't even close.

Posted via CB10
    eternalemb likes this.
    11-20-13 12:53 PM
    Sorry for high jacking your thread

Posted via CB10
    Hollis-212 likes this.
    11-20-13 12:53 PM
    Sorry for high jacking your thread

Posted via CB10
    Awesome Coolhand297. Thanks for explaining this very common misconception!
    11-20-13 09:18 PM
    I have yet to find anyone who has successfully done this.

The simple solutions would be for Supra to write the app for BB10 and be done with it. Especially since the code just needs to be revised for the BB10 OS. Supra is part of the problem and is being a follower instead of a leader Guess they think it's better to be safe than to service their clients - especially since they pretty much have a lock on the market (at least from what I've seen in my market.)
    12-04-13 11:39 AM
    I have yet to find anyone who has successfully done this.

The simple solutions would be for Supra to write the app for BB10 and be done with it. Especially since the code just needs to be revised for the BB10 OS. Supra is part of the problem and is being a follower instead of a leader Guess they think it's better to be safe than to service their clients - especially since they pretty much have a lock on the market (at least from what I've seen in my market.)
    Ekey does work! You WILL need the most recent 10.02 leak as well as SNAP. Go to my thread at http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-android-app-sideloading-f279/hooray-realtors-finally-have-supra-ekey-working-876552/#post9620717.
    I have been using it with my BB10!
    Last edited by Hollis-212; 12-04-13 at 03:14 PM.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    12-04-13 11:59 AM
    Link doesn't seem to be working...

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 02:50 PM
    Link doesn't seem to be working...

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the catch. I'm actually coming from opening a lockbox now! Working link below.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...2/#post9620717
    12-04-13 03:12 PM
    Verified as working on a Z10 STL100-3 running leaked OS version 10.2.1.1055 on Roger's inbox BT lock boxes open without the use of a fob. Additionally the annoyance of having to delete the paired lockbox on legacy devices is fixed. Been running this now since I originally posted this thread without issues.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 11:09 AM
    When you buy a home a realtor cost you nothing. When selling a home a realtor will always bring you the most money. These are simple facts. In a for sale by owner both parties are trying to save the same Realtor commission. You can't have it both ways. You can't list your property on the MLS without a realtor and with out the MLS your property won't get the exposure it needs. Besides who is going to draw up the contract? Maybe you should pay an attorney $2k to $5k to do it, so we're is the savings. More houses are sold everyday nationally by realtors than by for sale by owner, the numbers aren't even close.

Posted via CB10
    The fact it costs you nothing when buying with a realtor is false. I just bought a home with a realtor and they charged me $350 dollars for a "office convenience fee". What it taught me is everyone lines up and charges you for everything. It's kind of a joke actually. I see why people try to skip using a realtor. Not all of the things I was charged was the Realtors fault but it was simply so expensive that it is a way of trying to cut costs.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 11:38 AM
81 123 ...