Thanks to 10.2.1 and Snap, I can finally install a working Quickpic app.

As the interface goes it works smoothly, it even works with the camera. But I am having hard time finding my external media card.

I m know from other Android apps, like Repligo, the file path goes as such: root/accounts/1000/removable/scard....and you are there. You see all the folders and everything in them.

Yet, when I do that with Quickpic, I get to removable and nothing, it's. Says "No Pictures Folder. There is a photos folder, but not recognized, tries to put images outside of folders and that doesn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Joseph K Muscat; 01-29-14 at 11:06 PM.
    01-29-14 08:11 PM
    I told them the blasted runtime was bugged! But nobody ever listens! Nobody listens! GAAHH.

Actually, they did listen. And I won't settle for anything but "issue resolved".

There isn't anything we can do though. This calls for an OS update.
    01-29-14 10:19 PM
    That's unfortunate and funny because I have a work around.

I was playing with OH File Manage, and the file path is different, it uses root/mnt/external_sd, when I go to an image and I choose to open it I can choose Quickpic. The images opens and I can go to directory no problem, but I can't set it from within Quickpic itself.

I then tried this same thing through BlackBerry File Manger and again the file path is different but it works. In fact, I can choose Quickpic as my default for images an it works every time.

Its to bad I can't set the file path through Quickpic and just use one app rather than having to use two apps.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Joseph K Muscat; 01-30-14 at 01:46 AM.
    01-29-14 11:18 PM
    It's a workaround allright, but won't work for apps that won't allow you to browse around looking for the right folder.

Do you wanna know what pisses me off? It was working fine on 10.2.0.
    01-30-14 12:31 AM