So I downloaded the play store and a few apps and now all of a sudden when I open any of them up they just stay on the black screen. What do I do?

Thanks in advance!

Float like a butterfly. Sting like a Z30
    07-14-15 08:06 AM
    Well, given the Google Play Store isn't really supported, your best options would be to..

1) Reboot and see if that fixes it.
    2) Reinstall all the Google Play stuff again
    3) Wipe your device, start fresh and reinstall the Google Play stuff again
    4) Stop messing with stuff that doesn't work lol.
    07-14-15 08:27 AM
    It worked everything's back!

Float like a butterfly. Sting like a Z30
    07-14-15 09:46 AM
    So what fixed it? And more important: what android app was the last one that you downloaded/installed.

Play Store can't have caused the described problem.
    07-14-15 11:50 AM
    I have this problem with black screen. I reboot and it then works. Shop BlackBerry Passport. I have your files downloaded. I installed Wechat from Snap. Sometimes it opens fine and other times I get black screen. I do a reboot and get black screen with green line and then it opens. I have had this problem on a couple or so apps. I have not installed lucky patcher.

I have the latest OTA update from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 12:38 AM
    I have snap on my classic,
    Everything is working, the search results are displaying, apps are visible at playstor,

But,

When I click download, they don't, the download starts but is stuck on 0%. Forever, every other funtion works fine but snap is not downloading from playstor any more, I wonder what can be the problem..

Rebooted, logged out, logged back in, cleared cache, signed in with a different account but nothing happens... HELPPPPPPPPP

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 03:55 AM
    Forget SNAP, use superior solution of Cobalt in stead:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 06:51 AM
    I have this problem with black screen. I reboot and it then works. Shop BlackBerry Passport. I have your files downloaded. I installed Wechat from Snap. Sometimes it opens fine and other times I get black screen. I do a reboot and get black screen with green line and then it opens. I have had this problem on a couple or so apps. I have not installed lucky patcher.

I have the latest OTA update from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    When you reboot your phone, the Android runtime is usually the last system to start up. When you open an Android app and you get the black screen and green line, that is telling you that the runtime has not initialized yet, and you need to give it time to do so. If you leave the black screen up, the app will open properly once runtime has fully started up. This is normal.

Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2168
    07-24-15 07:39 AM