Hi everyone,

I got the 4 files installed and Google Play Store running, but I'm still having some issues because there are some apps that require patching to fix the ".... relies on Google Play services, which is not supported..." Should be looking at Google+ Whitelist?

I'm trying extremely hard to try to understand the Google+ Whitelist, what is it for?

I understand step 1 but step 2 says to select "add" does he mean "add package", and then step 3 (where do I get apks? Do I download them onto a mirco SD card and stick it into my BB passport?), can you also explain 4 and 5 for me.

Thanks.

GOOGLE+ WHITELIST

This helper app spoofs the developer signature of patched apps so that they can use In-app Billing and Google+ login. You only have to whitelist an app if you want to use In-App billing or if logging in to a server fails.

When you run the app for the first time, a basic set of spoofed signatures is inserted into the database. You can then add your own signatures by following the instructions below.

Instructions:
    1. Run Google+ Whitelist
    2. Click on the three dots in the top right and choose add
    3. Select the UNPATCHED apk file of the app and add it to the whitelist
    4. Patch the app with Play Services Patcher
    5. Install the patched version of the app

Pre-spoofed apps (you don't have to add them anymore):

com.google.android.youtube
    com.google.android.apps.photos
    com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app
    com.google.android.videos
    com.google.android.apps.fitness
    com.google.earth
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.docs (Google Drive)
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.slides
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets
    com.google.android.apps.cloudprint
    com.google.android.apps.vega (Google My Business)
    com.google.android.apps.enterprise.cpanel (Google Admin)
    com.google.android.apps.m4b (Google My Maps)
    com.google.android.apps.genie.geniewidget (Google News & Weather)
    com.google.android.apps.unveil
    com.google.android.apps.hangoutsdialer
    com.google.android.apps.youtube.creator
    com.google.android.gms
    com.google.android.gm
    com.google.android.talk
    com.google.android.keep
    com.google.android.launcher
    com.google.android.play.games
    com.google.android.googlequicksearch
    com.google.android.music
    com.google.android.apps.books
    com.android.chrome
    com.google.android.calender
    com.google.android.apps.plus
    com.google.android.apps.docs
    com.google.android.apps.magazines
    com.google.android.apps.inbox

com.supercell.boombeach
    com.supercell.clashofclans
    com.supercell.hayday
    com.pushbullet.android
    com.tinder

Google+ Whitelist REQUIRES Blackberry Google ID to be installed on the device, as this app provides the database where the signatures are saved in. If you remove Blackberry Google ID from your device, you will lose your custom added signatures.

Latest version: Google+ Whitelist 1.0.0.4 [Released on October 8, 2015]
    10-31-16 08:19 PM
    Hi everyone,

I got the 4 files installed and Google Play Store running, but I'm still having some issues because there are some apps that require patching to fix the ".... relies on Google Play services, which is not supported..." Should be looking at Google+ Whitelist?

I'm trying extremely hard to try to understand the Google+ Whitelist, what is it for?

I understand step 1 but step 2 says to select "add" does he mean "add package", and then step 3 (where do I get apks? Do I download them onto a mirco SD card and stick it into my BB passport?), can you also explain 4 and 5 for me.

Thanks.

GOOGLE+ WHITELIST

This helper app spoofs the developer signature of patched apps so that they can use In-app Billing and Google+ login. You only have to whitelist an app if you want to use In-App billing or if logging in to a server fails.

When you run the app for the first time, a basic set of spoofed signatures is inserted into the database. You can then add your own signatures by following the instructions below.

Instructions:
    1. Run Google+ Whitelist
    2. Click on the three dots in the top right and choose add
    3. Select the UNPATCHED apk file of the app and add it to the whitelist
    4. Patch the app with Play Services Patcher
    5. Install the patched version of the app
    You get the APKs... how ever you want. I usually install the app which places a copy of the APK in my download folder. Move it to my PC to patch then back to phone and install....
    11-01-16 08:04 AM
    When the app is patched, the signature of the app is changed. If you need to sign in to Google+ or to make a purchase, you have to spoof the signature in order for the app to be treated as genuine. That is when you whitelist an app.
    11-01-16 08:10 AM
    Can anyone give a link for google+ whitelist. How can I download this app

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 08:07 AM
    Just to be clear, if I want to whitelist an app for inapp purchase, I still have to patch it on my PC even if it doesn't pop any "requires Google Play services" messages?
    01-31-17 01:25 PM
    No. You only need to patch if you get the error message.
    01-31-17 05:17 PM
    I have also some questions regarding Whitelist and Patching functionality...please let me know if the following is corrrect:

Step 3: UNPATCHED apk should be downloaded from Cobalt Play Store version? And immediately after that, Whitelisted?
    Step 4: after the apk is Whitelisted, it should be transferred to a PC and then make the patching?
    Step 5: transfer the Patched apk from my PC to any folder in my device and install it ?

I'll appreciate your help.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 08:51 PM
    I have also some questions regarding Whitelist and Patching functionality...please let me know if the following is corrrect:

Step 3: UNPATCHED apk should be downloaded from Cobalt Play Store version? And immediately after that, Whitelisted?
    Step 4: after the apk is Whitelisted, it should be transferred to a PC and then make the patching?
    Step 5: transfer the Patched apk from my PC to any folder in my device and install it ?

I'll appreciate your help.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Download but don't install, and whitelist the apk. Patch this apk on PC, and then install patched app on your device.

Of course, you only need to go through this process if the app in question actually requires Google Play Services.
    03-01-17 09:05 PM
    Conite, thanks a lot for your quick response.
    I'll follow your recommendations and tommorrow let you know!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 09:11 PM