I can't find this app on GP! When I go on the Microsoft site for One Drive, they have GP links for both personal and business Android apps, but when I click on the business app link, I'm sent to the personal app.

Is anyone using the business app successfully? If so, could you please post the apk for it?

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    04-02-15 02:44 PM
    Does the business app have other features besides access to one drive?
    04-02-15 03:40 PM
    Does the business app have other features besides access to one drive?
    One Drive for Business is a very different cloud storage service than personal One Drive. The business version is available only to paying MS Exchange subscribers, and it is handled differently due to enterprise security considerations. The One Drive app developed by BlackBerry is for personal storage only, there is nothing in BBW for the business version.

04-02-15 11:13 PM
    Hi there.

I am using Android Office Mobile. It gives me my OneDrive pro files, Sharepoint and all of the Office Web apps.

I can't remember if I patched or not. It's been working for months.

Will. Z30
    ALToronto likes this.
    04-06-15 02:17 AM
    Hi there.

I am using Android Office Mobile. It gives me my OneDrive pro files, Sharepoint and all of the Office Web apps.

I can't remember if I patched or not. It's been working for months.

Will. Z30
    Thank you - that worked flawlessly. However, is there a way for me to sync my photos to One Drive for Business?

04-06-15 09:05 AM
    I would simply create a new folder in your local oneDrive4Business Library and put whatever you want inside of that newly created folder.

Then if you are on a Windows Machine, you should be able to right click on the new folder and select "Include in Picture Library". You don't get a circular loop that way.

Something additional I do on my local folders in windows is right click on the folder itself, select customize and change the Icon to something that jibes with the content. It helps me when I am "In The Zone" and working quickly.

I'm glad I was able to help. I have definitely received way more than I have been able to give in these forums.

Will. Z30
    04-06-15 07:44 PM
    I reread your follow up and I answered a different question than the one you asked. I haven't been able to get my phone to synch between the hosted OneDrive4Bus folder. But if you are synchronizing automatically with your desktop computer, then you have an automated solution that is a triangular path.

I understand that what you want to do is two way between phone and hosted service and two way between desktop computer and hosted service without synchronizing between phone and desktop.

You can still "have it all". It's just a different critical path than what you preferred. I agree with your preference by the way.

Will. Z30
    ALToronto likes this.
    04-06-15 07:50 PM
    Thanks Will. I am trying to get the apk for OD4B. When I click on the link in the MS store, it takes me to ODPersonal in Google Play, and the business app is nowhere to be found.

I will ask a Microsoft CSR for the business apk - do you want me to post it here if I receive it?

04-07-15 08:18 AM
    Sure. Others will be able to use it.

Will. Z30
    04-07-15 05:03 PM
    Heads Up!! I just noticed and installed a different version of One Drive from Google Play Store. The new one is simply called "One Drive". The prior app is called "Connect To One Drive". I'm not 100% sure about this but I think the new app is authored by Microsoft and the prior was authored by a third party app provider.

The one I downloaded this morning is much smoother and has far more functionality. I am able to actually sign into and auto synch both personal one drive as well as my one drive for business with two different logins inside the application. I haven't do it yet but I think you can get your SharePoint document libraries inside of here as well.

Although you were able to use all of the "MS Office Online" applications in the competing version, the new one is not tedious like the prior.

I'll report later on SharePoint. I need to get some work knocked out today. I wanted you guys to be aware of this sooner than later since I know you are wanting to enjoy the tools.

If anyone is able to figure out where the data files and folders are stored (on board or SD) that is something I would like to know. I have 10 gigs of data between personal and work which I obviously can't store on board.. I have a very fast 64 Gig SD card which is where I want to store the data. I have paused the synchronization until I know the answer to that question.

Will. Z30
    ALToronto likes this.
    04-18-15 09:41 AM