Hey Guys,

I was wondering if this is common with people using the official TPU case for the Q10. No matter how many time I clear the dust inbetween it still manages to easily collect some more. After a few days of use I also noticed it managed to make some tiny scratches on the frame which is quite ironic considering it's suppose to protect the phone. I've used TPU cases on other devices and never had this problem. I've ordered some decent looking covers from Aliexpress including Glass Protectors for the screen. Links below.

SGP TPU Phone case back cover case for Blackberry Q10 Free shipping-in Phone Bags & Cases from Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

SGP TPU Phone case Bumper Frame for Blackberry Q10 Free shipping-in Phone Bags & Cases from Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Anti Shatter Explosion Proof Film For BlackBerry Q5 Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for BlackBerry Q5 Free Shipping-in Screen Protectors from Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 11:46 PM
    No one has responded to your inquiry. Are you still using this case and has the wear been showing? It might be helpful to others to tell us what you found recently after using this case for a while.
    02-09-15 11:36 AM