Was avoiding updating from v3.1.2 because other versions crashed upon opening the app. However, I decided to take the plunge and test this version that was pushed out recently, I'm glad to report that it works without any "patching" needed. I've downloaded it via Google Play Store that is offered by Cobalt. It is a whooping 75+ Meg app, which is double the size of v3.1.2.

Give it a whirl and see if it works for you guys. A couple of things I've noticed when using the app, the initial startup time takes a long time, just let it do its magic and don't interrupt it. Afterwards I noticed that the app boots a lot faster than the previous working version. Also there are random times when the app will "stop" and crash.

New Starbucks v3.2.4 update working PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876-mockit_13012016153235.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 03:38 PM
    Do you mean version 3.4? I confirm it works.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    01-27-16 01:03 AM
    Do you mean version 3.4? I confirm it works.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    This was posted prior to the 3.4 update. Yes 3.4 works too. Just glad the starbucks now work without crashing like the previous releases.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 01:27 AM
    Well done! I just downloaded GPS from Cobalt, but the app says not available for my device.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 08:01 AM
    Same as ^^^

Says it's not available for my device. This seems to confirm that BB10 is going to need to keep up with at least the most recent previous generation of android run-time if it wants to take advantage of an app like Starbucks.
    02-05-16 08:19 AM
    Before I try to upgrade, what version OS is required for the newest SBUX app to work? I have the latest official version on Telus (2639), not the one that doesn't allow removal of Android apps.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    02-05-16 08:54 AM
    I was able to get GP to recognize that I had the app and was offered to update. This downloaded the apk, but it would not install. I am not sure why. Did you delete your Amazon app? (I have this one working still as well)

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 11:24 AM
    Well done! I just downloaded GPS from Cobalt, but the app says not available for my device. Posted via CB10
    Same as ^^^ Says it's not available for my device. This seems to confirm that BB10 is going to need to keep up with at least the most recent previous generation of android run-time if it wants to take advantage of an app like Starbucks.
    The link to the latest Starbucks app from GP for those experiencing "not available"*

Starbucks v3.4
    https://mega.nz/#!ftNHnRZa!8oDVueV2v...x6GBOmCGR6o2ns

You would need Mega app to download from your phone

Before I try to upgrade, what version OS is required for the newest SBUX app to work? I have the latest official version on Telus (2639), not the one that doesn't allow removal of Android apps.

I'm not sure if it would work on yours, but I'm on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 and with the "faulty" android runtime

I was able to get GP to recognize that I had the app and was offered to update. This downloaded the apk, but it would not install. I am not sure why. Did you delete your Amazon app? (I have this one working still as well)

Posted via CB10
    I've never used or installed the version from Amazon Appstore as I've always had access to Google Play version via Cobalt method.

My guess is that the app signature are different between the two appstore. I've noticed that you are unable to update an app that contains a different app signature. I ran into the same issue when attempting to update apps that I've downloaded from different appstore or have modified with Cobalt GP patcher.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by spiculated; 02-06-16 at 01:28 PM.
    02-05-16 10:20 PM
    I posted in another thread - I updated to the latest version, and it loads and works fine. That's with OS v.2639, with properly functioning ART.

02-05-16 11:56 PM
    Late yesterday evening, I noticed that the battery was a lot lower than usual. The update was the only thing I changed, so it must be the reason. I hope it settles out in the next few days, or I will have to reboot after each Starbucks visit.

02-06-16 08:08 AM
    Late yesterday evening, I noticed that the battery was a lot lower than usual. The update was the only thing I changed, so it must be the reason. I hope it settles out in the next few days, or I will have to reboot after each Starbucks visit.

What I do is turn off Starbucks app "run when minimized" in Application Permission. I also check the Device monitor to see if the Starbucks app is loaded in the memory/ram and shut it down since these pesky Android apps always find a way to run in the background. Hopefully it will save you a reboot each time you load the Starbucks app.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by spiculated; 02-06-16 at 11:39 AM.
    02-06-16 10:28 AM
    What I do is turn off Starbucks app "run when minimized" in Application Permission. I also check the Device monitor to see if the Starbucks app is loaded in the memory/ram and shut it down since these pesky Android apps always find a way to run in the background. Hopefully it will save you a reboot each time you load the Starbucks app.

Posted via CB10
    As an android app, I didn't think that you could change the permission! I still have not got it to update, but I think it is due to having the Amazon app still. I think I will use that until it does on the 17th and then delete it and try again.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 12:32 PM
    As an android app, I didn't think that you could change the permission! I still have not got it to update, but I think it is due to having the Amazon app still. I think I will use that until it does on the 17th and then delete it and try again.

Posted via CB10
    With Android apps your able to with "run when minimized" option

New Starbucks v3.2.4 update working PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876-img_20160206_124938.png

With your inability to update your Starbucks app, I agree with you, it's because you got a Starbucks app from Amazon appstore that a different signature than the one in the Google Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by spiculated; 02-06-16 at 01:27 PM.
    02-06-16 12:52 PM
    My app's barcode worked but money left in my account wasn't updating. Simple fix-go to starbucks.com-sign in enter account no. Password etc. You'll see your card and barcode to use and updated account balance. Click on bottom right of your screen "add to homescreen" Voila-you have a working starbucks "app."Don't think you can order in advance though.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 04:09 PM