Has anybody else update to the new Instagram app that was released on Tuesday and suddenly the new tools are gone? I used them after I updated, but I just went to upload a new picture and the tools have disappeared.
    I've tried restarting the app, deleting and reinstalling, tried the picture I previously used the new tools on, tried restarting my Passport and a hard reset, tried installing an APK from a different source- nada.

This makes absolutely no sense. How can tools built into an app just suddenly disappear like that? Anyone have a solution?
    04-09-15 08:24 PM
    Has anybody else update to the new Instagram app that was released on Tuesday and suddenly the new tools are gone? I used them after I updated, but I just went to upload a new picture and the tools have disappeared.
    I've tried restarting the app, deleting and reinstalling, tried the picture I previously used the new tools on, tried restarting my Passport and a hard reset, tried installing an APK from a different source- nada.

This makes absolutely no sense. How can tools built into an app just suddenly disappear like that? Anyone have a solution?
    wonduring the same thing.... updated, I have the notification setting thing.... but can't find the color tool or fade tool.... I'm confused

8500 -> Z10 -> Z30
    04-09-15 09:40 PM
    The same thing happened to me. Used them for a day and then suddenly they'd vanished! Tried deleting and reinstalling but no luck. Anyone found any solution yet?
    04-10-15 05:06 AM
    The same thing happened to me. Used them for a day and then suddenly they'd vanished! Tried deleting and reinstalling but no luck. Anyone found any solution yet?
    I did the same thing, and nothing, still gone

8500 -> Z10 -> Z30
    04-10-15 01:05 PM
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

im not sure if this is just a fluke... or it just showed up for me magically...but this is what i did, send a DM to someone.... and you should see the options there.... then pick an option and apply it.... send the DM. Then when youre back at the main screen, take a pic, and see if the settings are there
    04-10-15 07:56 PM
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

im not sure if this is just a fluke... or it just showed up for me magically...but this is what i did, send a DM to someone.... and you should see the options there.... then pick an option and apply it.... send the DM. Then when youre back at the main screen, take a pic, and see if the settings are there
    It randomly showed back up for me last night when I uploaded another pic, but I'll try that if it disappears again. This is incredibly strange.
    04-11-15 07:08 PM