Does this tool do what the debug token does? I'm really not sure if I'm asking the question correctly.
    I want to use a debug token for a troublesome app. My problem is I'm getting an error after the keys are registered, I'm getting a token.
    If this tool rendered the token unnecessary this would be very useful.
    You don't need a debug token for apps that you've converted with this tool, they are signed with an certificate from bb10bars.net. Apps work the same way as if you would have used a token though.
    08-05-13 07:23 AM
    Seriously this tool is the ****. I'll be donating to this dev. He has taken my side loading cherry and it's so easy to do folks. Gone are the multi-step methods of side loading or needing tokens from what I can tell. So glad I took the plunge.

One thing I haven't tried is seeing if apps will run without developer mode enabled. Also am not sure if apps expire after 30 days.

Also its unfortunate that you must have a active PW on the phone for side loading because of developer mode. I always run a PW but the GF doesn't and she hates her new 4 digit PW. but this issue isnt a result of the tool!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 07:58 AM
    Love the app do I need a leacher tool to get apps from gooogle?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 08:02 AM
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong... all appears to be well, but the apps don't appear on my homescreen and I get this in the log:

Searching apps with keyword hailo
    - Hailo (com.hailocab.consumer)
    - Hailo (com.hailocab.consumer)
    Dwonloading file: Hailo
    Downloading finished: com.hailocab.consumer.bar
    - com.hailocab.consumer.bar
    Adding app to install queue:
    - com.hailocab.consumer.bar
    Removing login cookie
    Installing apps
    - Installing com.hailocab.consumer.bar
    - (Debug) Initialized http client
    - (Debug) Attempting to authorize with password
    - (Debug) Logging in
    - (Debug) Parsing response
    - (Debug) Reading status
    - (Debug) Status: Challenge
    - (Debug) Login V2
    - (Debug) Response: Success
    Installing apps done
    Successfull: 0 | Failed: 1
    Trying to reach (ip address)
    - Success
    08-05-13 08:08 AM
    Seriously this tool is the ****. I'll be donating to this dev. He has taken my side loading cherry and it's so easy to do folks. Gone are the multi-step methods of side loading or needing tokens from what I can tell. So glad I took the plunge.

One thing I haven't tried is seeing if apps will run without developer mode enabled. Also am not sure if apps expire after 30 days.
    Appreciate your support! Apps will run without development mode and won't expire. However, you need the development mode to install apps.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong... all appears to be well, but the apps don't appear on my homescreen
    Looks like it's not even trying to send the file, it's just logging in. Never had this before, maybe you should remove and reinstall the tool. Also try restarting your phone and don't forget to turn the development mode back on again.
    08-05-13 08:40 AM
    Also its unfortunate that you must have a active PW on the phone for side loading because of developer mode. I always run a PW but the GF doesn't and she hates her new 4 digit PW. but this issue isnt a result of the tool!
    After converting using this tool..
    You can use Sachesi to sideload if you don't want to use a password or developer mode.
    08-05-13 09:45 AM
    okay, reloading allowed the apps to be transferred to my phone... I downloaded Java files after starting the app, so perhaps this was the issue. However, several apps do not work on my Z10 (Instagram, Hailo, temple run)... they start up but shut down again or give error messages. Others work fine. Do I need a debug token?
    08-05-13 10:06 AM
    I love that there are all these sideloading threads and just today one talking about how illegal it is to do it.
    08-05-13 10:10 AM
    i got this error message when i click converting guide, under help tab:
    unhandled exception blablabla..
    "class not registered"

i'm using win 7 and using Version 1.2.5.52
    08-05-13 11:14 AM
    i got this error message when i click converting guide, under help tab:
    unhandled exception blablabla..
    "class not registered"
    Sounds like a Java error. Make sure that you are using the right version of the Java Runtime Environment (64bit or 32bit). If it's right, reinstall the tool, maybe some Java libraries got lost.
    08-05-13 12:03 PM
    Thanks so much for your great program work.

Just used it to convert APK for accessing security cameras at my office, would not work with any of the other methods that are being used.

Your program completed job in short order.

Then used Sachesi program to install the BAR file

Donations sent to both program makers
    Last edited by seven90; 08-05-13 at 06:08 PM.
    08-05-13 04:52 PM
    I'm getting a trying to reach ping fail. Now after I closed the program I see from the start button, programs I only have the uninstall option. That is weird. right click open over the start menu New BB10 Sideloading Tool opens a folder with the uninstall. Now I really don't have a clue.
    08-05-13 05:01 PM
    Donations sent to both program makers
    Thanks for that, glad you like it!

I'm getting a trying to reach ping fail.
    Make sure that your devices are in the same network. You can also use USB and the development IP instead.

Now after I closed the program I see from the start button, programs I only have the uninstall option. That is weird.
    You can find the tool in the installation directory you selected. The shortcut is called "BB10 Sideloading Tool".
    08-05-13 06:47 PM
    Install was easy, I downloaded the Andriod SDK, set up IP and password. Now when i got to add a file to install or convert using the drag and drop method im getting the window "Stop" sign. I cannot drag anything into the program. What am I doing wrong?
    08-05-13 08:50 PM
    et folder where the bar(s) will be generated; Otherwise the apk source folder is used
    - [-w[1-5]] - filter out bar generation for warnings of or above this level [1..5];-w with no level means -w5
    - [-a <author name>] - Package-Author name for the bar files otherwise will use %USERNAME% or $USER
    - [-d [<debug-token file>]] - set Application-Development-Mode: true with optional debug-token .bar file to be used for the Package-Author /Id attributes
    - [-m] - use custom manifest file(s); e.g. Helloworld.apk to use Helloworld.MF
    - [-ma] - add custom attributes from custom manifest file(s); e.g. Helloworld.apk to include attributes from Helloworld.MF
    - [-ci] - use custom icon file(s) for each app 1st Entry-Point; e.g. Helloworld.apk to use Helloworld.png
    - [-etr |-etl | -etn] - Entry-Point-Name -truncate-right (default), -truncate-left or no-truncation
    - [-la<n>] - pick launchable-activity n | n=0, 1, 2,.. | 0 (default) = all, 1 = 1st, .., 100 = last
    - [-os <version>] - optional specification of the minimal target Tablet OS version; e.g. 2.1, 10, or 10.0.9
    - [-r] - find .apk, .cfg, .mf, and .png files recursively in specified folders
    Converting apps done
    Successfull: 0 | Failed: 0
    Drag and drop event:
    - Photoshop Touch for phone v1.1.0 apkgalaxy.com.apk
    Adding app to convert queue: Photoshop Touch for phone v1.1.0 apkgalaxy.com.apk
    Removing login cookie
    - No cookie found.
    Converting apps
    08-05-13 10:18 PM
    Just a note to Steppschuh.
    You should remove the Android SDK requirement because the Android SDK is not required for this application.
    See how I do it in my scripts.
    08-06-13 01:04 AM
    Downloaded for safe keeping when I get my BB10 (likely the A series) phone.
    Thanks OP!
    08-06-13 09:50 AM
    am i the only one this tool doesn't work for ????? Can't install apps, (they all fail). Cant convert apk, (they also fail).
    there is not shortcut for this tool... so once its closed, i cannot reopen it from my PC. HELP ??? all i want to do is get my Instagram keyboard working.
    08-06-13 03:49 PM
    Great looking ui thanks!

Posted via SEGA master system
    08-06-13 03:58 PM
    am i the only one this tool doesn't work for ????? Can't install apps, (they all fail). Cant convert apk, (they also fail).
    there is not shortcut for this tool... so once its closed, i cannot reopen it from my PC. HELP ??? all i want to do is get my Instagram keyboard working.
    Navigate to the installation directory and run it from there. You can also create a shortcut from there. For better result, always run it as administrator.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    08-06-13 05:43 PM
    OK how do I get my emulator to run on 10.2.1047 because I get it side loaded on the phone and then it jus closes like all my side loaded apps idk wat to do

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 09:40 PM
    Anyone know what the error was I posted earlier? I think the path to the sdk was wrong.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 10:27 PM
    Anyone know what the error was I posted earlier? I think the path to the sdk was wrong.
    Any of the input values are invalid. Please check all settings and that the sdk path looks like C:\...\android-sdk-folder\sdk
    08-07-13 02:54 AM
    Thanks, I can now report complete success with both converting apk files to bar and side loading the bar files to my Z10.

Must report all my difficulties were 100 percent user error! Lol

Sorry about that...

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 05:51 PM
    I converted and side loaded a bunch of apps, most of which delivered the message "Unfortunately, NAME OF PROGRAM has stopped working" almost immediately after I opened the apps. Any idea why these apps are not working? Thanks.
    08-08-13 02:48 AM
437 ... 678910 ...