That's right, I think Djlatino mixed things up there
    No thats the one I was talking about, is there a way to get that incorporated in the program? Basically the building of a bar with a token?

Posted via CB10
    Djlatino and anon(4086547) like this.
    07-08-13 11:45 PM
    Is there a way to get that incorporated in the program? Basically the building of a bar with a token?
    That's the plan, but I'm currently trying to find a way around debug tokens, signing keys and so on.
    That's way to inconvenient for users imo.
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    07-09-13 05:01 AM
    That's the plan, but I'm currently trying to find a way around debug tokens, signing keys and so on.
    That's way to inconvenient for users imo.
    It really is too inconvenient thats why I haven't dived into it. But i feel if the option to to do it with the token and signing plus a way to do it around all that would be the best give both options because some wanna do dm the work and others don't

Thats if this method is avaliable to be done through your program. If so I'd said give the option to do with tokens and signing. Then after find a simplified way to do it or work around it for novice users

Posted via CB10
    zivansa9 likes this.
    07-09-13 12:26 PM
    app works great thank you!
    07-10-13 07:09 PM
    Any updates on this tool?
    07-13-13 07:10 PM
    Last update was just released 5 days ago...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    07-13-13 08:53 PM
    Be sure that I spend every spare minute in this project. But keep in mind that I'm a student and exams are starting tomorrow
    07-14-13 05:10 AM
    Be sure that I spend every spare minute in this project. But keep in mind that I'm a student and exams are starting tomorrow
    You've done a fantastic job with this sideloading tool which is now my main tool for sideloading, your exams are important which we all understand so good luck! We all look forward to the next update once you have time again to work on the project.

Posted via CB10
    Steppschuh and anon(3896606) like this.
    07-14-13 08:13 AM
    I cannot get this to work. I downloaded and installed as admin.I tried downloading the bars from your site the drag and drop but that did not work. Then I tried install from site and I get error can't find JRE .I downloaded the latest JRE for windows 7.Then it says can't find path. Can you help.
    07-15-13 02:53 AM
    I cannot get this to work. I downloaded and installed as admin.I tried downloading the bars from your site the drag and drop but that did not work. Then I tried install from site and I get error can't find JRE .I downloaded the latest JRE for windows 7.Then it says can't find path. Can you help.
    After installing Java, restart your pc. Open the sideloading tool and click on the settings icon. Enter your device IP address, development mode password and a path for downloading files. Now you're ready to start sideloading.

Here's a detailed guide:
    Sideloading Guide : BlackBerry 10 Bars
    07-15-13 10:49 AM
    Now that the first leaks with the new Android JellyBean runtime are available, all these "not working" apps on bb10bars.net suddenly start to work perfectly fine. The BB10 Sideloading Tool and the webstore is ready for BB 10.2!

07-18-13 02:13 AM
    Can we have the link for BlackBerry side loading tools plz, cant see it on page 1 plz

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 03:06 AM
    Can we have the link for BlackBerry side loading tools plz, cant see it on page 1 plz

Posted via CB10
    Here you go...

http://bb10bars.net/index.php/bb10-sideloading-tool/

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 05:40 AM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 08:12 AM
    Please help this is the error message I'm getting just after I download the app
    New BB10 Sideloading Tool!-img_00000632.jpg

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 04:43 PM
    Please help this is the error message I'm getting just after I download the app.
    Most likely this happens when the download gets interrupted. Please redownload the installer.

By the way: the rating system for sideloads is now available, helping the community to find the best apps faster and avoiding not working apps.

New BB10 Sideloading Tool!-vote.jpg
    07-19-13 05:08 PM
    I redownloaded 2 times, says it's not a win32 file etc, doesn't make sense at all

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 12:54 AM
    I redownloaded 2 times, says it's not a win32 file etc, doesn't make sense at all
    Be a little creative, use a different browser / pc / smartphone to download. Just curious, what browser are you using?
    07-20-13 04:12 AM
    I've been using the Sideloading Tool and really like it. But when I put Spotify on my Q10 and try to open it I get an error message and am forced to quit. It just won't work. I've reinstalled it many times and same problem each time. If anyone had any tips I'd appreciate it.
    07-20-13 08:22 AM
    I've been using the Sideloading Tool and really like it. But when I put Spotify on my Q10 and try to open it I get an error message and am forced to quit. It just won't work. I've reinstalled it many times and same problem each time. If anyone had any tips I'd appreciate it.
    The current version does only work using the JellyBean runtime. Even there I'm not able to play songs. I'll have a look if I can get it to work.
    07-20-13 08:52 AM
    Be a little creative, use a different browser / pc / smartphone to download. Just curious, what browser are you using?
    I'm using my z10 as a modem via Internet tethering, I've finaly figured out how to sideload using Google Chrome and playbook tools, just can't get hold of the bar files

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 09:53 AM
    Trying to install your tool on a windows 7 laptop 64 bit.
    Here is the error I get:

Java Runtime (JRE) could not be found on your computer. Please install the latest version or the sideloading wont work properly.

I hit OK and get a Microsoft .Net Framework error window.

I hit Continue there and it opens the app but when I try to install the RSA SecuID bar file, it fails and the only thing in the log is...

BB10 Sideloading Tool is starting
    Version: 1.1.2.32
    - Loading settings
    - Preparing GUI
    - Checking libraries
    - Loading simple drag and drop dialog
    - Checking registry keys
    - URI key found
    - BAR key found
    Ready
    Checking for updates
    - No important update available
    Open file event:
    - com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    Adding app to install queue:
    - com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    Removing login cookie
    - No cookie found.
    Installing apps
    - Installing com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    Installing apps done
    Successfull: 0 | Failed: 1
    Trying to reach 10.x..x.xx
    - Success

I have the correct version of JRE loaded. I have verified this at the java verify site...
    Verify Java Version

HELP !!!!!

also, where is the .exe kept?
    It doesnt create a shortcut or an icon.

Everytime I tried to change a few things on my laptop and needed to re-launch the app I could not find the executable. I would have to un-install and then re-install so that I could get to the GUI....

ANy help is mucho appreciated...
    07-22-13 10:04 PM
    Did u get this to work?
    I have JRE installed and I have restarted but its still complaining that I dont have JRE.
    07-22-13 10:08 PM
    Trying to install your tool on a windows 7 laptop 64 bit.
    Here is the error I get:

Java Runtime (JRE) could not be found on your computer. Please install the latest version or the sideloading wont work properly.

I hit OK and get a Microsoft .Net Framework error window.

I hit Continue there and it opens the app but when I try to install the RSA SecuID bar file, it fails and the only thing in the log is...

- Loading settings
    - Preparing GUI
    - Checking libraries
    - Checking registry keys
    - URI key found
    - BAR key found
    Ready
    Checking for updates
    Open file event:
    - com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    - com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    Removing login cookie
    - No cookie found.
    Installing apps
    Installing apps done
    Trying to reach 10.x..x.xx
    - Success

I have the correct version of JRE loaded. I have verified this at the java verify site...
    Verify Java Version

HELP !!!!!

also, where is the .exe kept?
    It doesnt create a shortcut or an icon.

Everytime I tried to change a few things on my laptop and needed to re-launch the app I could not find the executable. I would have to un-install and then re-install so that I could get to the GUI....

ANy help is mucho appreciated...
    OK..finally got past the JRE error..had to do with using the 32 bit IE to install JRE on a 64 bit OS. Once I used the 64 bit IE I was able to install the sidetool app without any errors.

But it is still failing to install the RSA SecurID bar file...I am getting different messages in the logs now but still nothing to tell me what the problem is...HELP !!!

- Loading settings
    - Preparing GUI
    - Checking libraries
    - Checking registry keys
    - URI key found
    - BAR key found
    Start parameter detected:
    - C:\Users\sequeid\Downloads\com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    - com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    - com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    Removing login cookie
    Installing apps
    Ready
    - (Debug) Initialized http client
    - (Debug) Attempting to authorize with password
    - (Debug) Logging in
    Checking for updates
    - (Debug) Parsing response
    - (Debug) Reading status
    - (Debug) Status: Challenge
    - (Debug) Login V2
    Installing apps done
    Trying to reach 10.0.xx.xxx
    - Success
    07-22-13 11:36 PM
    OK..finally got past the JRE error..had to do with using the 32 bit IE to install JRE on a 64 bit OS. Once I used the 64 bit IE I was able to install the sidetool app without any errors.

But it is still failing to install the RSA SecurID bar file...I am getting different messages in the logs now but still nothing to tell me what the problem is...HELP !!!

- Loading settings
    - Preparing GUI
    - Checking libraries
    - Checking registry keys
    - URI key found
    - BAR key found
    Start parameter detected:
    - C:\Users\sequeid\Downloads\com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    - com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    - com-rsa-securidapp.bar
    Removing login cookie
    Installing apps
    Ready
    - (Debug) Initialized http client
    - (Debug) Attempting to authorize with password
    - (Debug) Logging in
    Checking for updates
    - (Debug) Parsing response
    - (Debug) Reading status
    - (Debug) Status: Challenge
    - (Debug) Login V2
    Installing apps done
    Trying to reach 10.0.xx.xxx
    - Success
    OK...wanted to see if its the BAR file or something else.
    I attempted to install a few other BAR files (gmail, skype) and I get the same."fail to install"

What am I doing wrong?
    07-22-13 11:46 PM
437 ... 45678 ...