can someone answer my question

Does this app include the new sideload method where it allows native code to run?
    08-22-13 07:23 AM
    I have installed this app and I get the following error on conversion:
    New BB10 Sideloading Tool!-log.jpg

Here is the setting for the conversion:
    New BB10 Sideloading Tool!-sdk_location.jpg

I have put the SDK in several locations including the default installation folder C:\Program Files(X86)\....

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

EDIT: I tried uninstalling the application, deleted the installation folder and then re-installed. The original settings remained. Where are these stored?
    Last edited by posselax; 08-22-13 at 10:37 AM. Reason: additional information
    08-22-13 09:44 AM
    Dear Steppschuh, I downloaded your sideloader tool. I have followed every step of the way, but some how was unable to get the program into my z10 stl 1 on leaked os 10.2. It keep saying that the file have been instal but it is not yet in the home screen. Btw I use the usb to sideload it via usb. The program that I try to install was path. I'm planning to install one then the rest. Please help me out as to what sort of step did I miss. Thanks.
    08-22-13 09:49 AM
    I have installed this app and I get the following error on conversion:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	log.jpg 
Views:	748 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	194654

Here is the setting for the conversion:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sdk_location.jpg 
Views:	744 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	194655

I have put the SDK in several locations including the default installation folder C:\Program Files(X86)\....

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

EDIT: I tried uninstalling the application, deleted the installation folder and then re-installed. The original settings remained. Where are these stored?
    As the log says, your SDK path is wrong. It should be like this for you:
    Code:
    C:\android-sdk-windows\sdk
    Dear Steppschuh, I downloaded your sideloader tool. I have followed every step of the way, but some how was unable to get the program into my z10 stl 1 on leaked os 10.2. It keep saying that the file have been instal but it is not yet in the home screen. Btw I use the usb to sideload it via usb. The program that I try to install was path. I'm planning to install one then the rest. Please help me out as to what sort of step did I miss. Thanks.
    Please post your log to make it easier to spot the issue. Keep in mind that you need to enter the development IP address if you connect your device via USB. It should be 169.254.0.1
    08-23-13 09:17 AM
    Hmmmm....having trouble figuring this out. Followed all the steps outlined and everything went smoothly - all the way up to the last step. It says the apk was converted successfully, but no output file! I've tried changing the directory location a bunch of times (made sure it was in my user directory)....but still nothing. Anything else I can check??

Adding app to convert queue: LogMeIn_2.0.427 APK CRAZY.apk
    Removing login cookie
    - No cookie found.
    Converting apps
    - Setting up signing keys
    - Creating CSK store
    - Generating key pair
    - Restoring key database
    - Done
    - Converting LogMeIn_2.0.427 APK CRAZY.apk
    Converting apps done
    Successfull: 0 | Failed: 0
    08-23-13 01:52 PM
    Hmmmm....having trouble figuring this out. Followed all the steps outlined and everything went smoothly - all the way up to the last step. It says the apk was converted successfully, but no output file! I've tried changing the directory location a bunch of times (made sure it was in my user directory)....but still nothing. Anything else I can check??
    Make sure that you are using the right version of the Java Runtime Environment (64bit | 32bit). Also try to execute the tool with Admin rights.
    08-23-13 02:55 PM
    I converted and side loaded a bunch of apps, most of which delivered the message "Unfortunately, NAME OF PROGRAM has stopped working" almost immediately after I opened the apps. Any idea why these apps are not working? Thanks.
    I guess you don't have the new Android JellyBean runtime installed. More about that here:
    How to get Android JellyBean - BB10 Bars
    08-23-13 02:57 PM

Please post your log to make it easier to spot the issue. Keep in mind that you need to enter the development IP address if you connect your device via USB. It should be 169.254.0.1

Ok so I have copy the log from your sideloader tool:
    24 Agustus 2013
    7:37

BB10 Sideloading Tool is starting
    Version: 1.2.5.52
    - Loading settings
    - Preparing GUI
    - Checking libraries
    - Loading simple drag and drop dialog
    - Checking registry keys
    - URI key found
    - BAR key found
    Ready
    Checking for updates
    - Error while parsing version
    Trying to reach 192.168.0.101
    - Success
    Drag and drop event:
    - com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.flickr_v1.1.3080.0 .bar
    Drag and drop event:
    - com-dynamixsoftware-printhand.bar
    Drag and drop event:
    - com-ea-game-tetris2011_row.bar
    Drag and drop event:
    - com-path.bar
    - com-soundcloud-android.bar
    - com-yahoo-mobile-client-android-flickr.bar
    - fm-last-android.bar
    Adding app to install queue:

But when I look at the home screen there is nothing there. Please let me know what other step necessary.
    Thanks
    08-23-13 10:37 PM
    BB10 Sideloading Tool is starting
    Version: 1.2.5.52
    - Loading settings
    - Preparing GUI
    - Checking libraries
    - Loading simple drag and drop dialog
    - Checking registry keys
    - URI key found
    - BAR key found
    Ready
    Checking for updates
    - Error while parsing version
    Trying to reach 192.168.0.101
    - Success
    Drag and drop event:
    - com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.flickr_v1.1.3080.0 .bar
    Drag and drop event:
    - com-dynamixsoftware-printhand.bar
    Drag and drop event:
    - com-ea-game-tetris2011_row.bar
    Drag and drop event:
    - com-path.bar
    - com-soundcloud-android.bar
    - com-yahoo-mobile-client-android-flickr.bar
    - fm-last-android.bar
    Adding app to install queue:

But when I look at the home screen there is nothing there. Please let me know what other step necessary.
    Thanks
    Are you sure that this is the complete log? You haven't even started sideloading, there's a button "Start Sideloading" in the first tab.
    08-24-13 04:50 AM
    That log is after I have drag everything into the sideload & I have press the install button

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 07:01 AM
    I get this error message at the end of the converting process "Error: The signature on the code signing request didn't verify. The likely cause of this problem is entering an incorrect CSK password."

How do i fix this?

I have reinstalled software, refreshed signing key they haven't worked!

I did read i previous post and i' am connected to the internet.
    Last edited by Dealz417; 08-25-13 at 11:09 AM.
    08-25-13 10:58 AM
    I get this error message at the end of the converting process "Error: The signature on the code signing request didn't verify. The likely cause of this problem is entering an incorrect CSK password."

How do i fix this?

I did read i previous post and i' am connected to the internet.
    Can't tell you how to fix this, but you could try:
    • Reinstalling the tool
    • Starting the tool as admin
    • Changing the location to something in your user directory

Double check your internet connection, that's the only reason I ever had this issue.
    08-25-13 11:11 AM
    Just downloaded the installer from here but theres no "convert" options, it says "sorry, not yet available"... whats wrong in this picture?

-------
    EDIT
    -------
    Nevermind... figured out.
    Using built in update feature has done its magic, just wondering why at website still delivering the outdated version.
    08-25-13 11:24 AM
    Just downloaded the installer from here but theres no "convert" options, it says "sorry, not yet available"... whats wrong in this picture?

-------
    EDIT
    -------
    Nevermind... figured out.
    Using built in update feature has done its magic, just wondering why at website still delivering the outdated version.
    The installer should download and install the latest version automatically, but it has an older version built in by default just in case that there are any issues.
    poiznberry likes this.
    08-25-13 11:35 AM
    Okay so i manage to figure it out, I missed a section of errors in the log but after examining the error message i missed it appears that there was a conflict with the signing key information i already had on my PC when i was using the debug method.

Inside a folder called 'Research In Motion' there were 3 files named 'barsigner.db', 'barsigner.csk' and 'author.p12'.

I zipped up the 3 files for safe keeping in case i need them again and then ran the BB10 Sideloading tool and hit the 'Refresh Signing Key' button and it created a new 'barsigner.db' and 'barsigner.csk'. Then i converted an apk and it worked!
    Last edited by Dealz417; 08-25-13 at 01:41 PM.
    08-25-13 01:27 PM
    Need help for a newbie. I have tried everything I know to do and still get the "Device is unreachable" message when trying to check the connection on the Sideloading Tool. Devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, Development mode is on, password for development mode is correct. What am I missing? Can anyone help?
    08-25-13 04:06 PM
    Need help for a newbie. I have tried everything I know to do and still get the "Device is unreachable" message when trying to check the connection on the Sideloading Tool. Devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, Development mode is on, password for development mode is correct. What am I missing? Can anyone help?
    I'm getting the same today - I have a fresh install of your tool, JRE, and the SDK. I've downloaded the .apk with Real .apk leecher, converted with your tool also. My log looks like:-

Code:
    Drag and drop event:
      - com-rbs-mobile-android-iom.bar
    Adding app to install queue: com-rbs-mobile-android-iom.bar
    Removing login cookie
      - No cookie found.
    Installing apps
      - Installing com-rbs-mobile-android-iom.bar
         - (Debug) Initialized http client
         - (Debug) Attempting to authorize with password
         - (Debug) Logging in
         - (Debug) Parsing response
         - (Debug) Reading status
         - (Debug) Status: Challenge
         - (Debug) Login V2
         - (Debug) Response: Success
         - (Response) Info: Action: Install
         - (Response) Info: Progress 50%...
         - (Response) Info: Progress 100%...
         - Error: Package is not valid
         - (Response) Error: Device is unreachable. Check you network connection.
    Installing apps done
    Successfull: 0  |  Failed: 1
    Trying to reach 169.254.0.1
      - Success
    I'll now read this thread to make sure I haven't missed the answer somewhere!
    08-25-13 05:04 PM
    Will try this one tonight. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall all my sideloaded apps which I did via debug token?

Sent from my GT-P6800 using CB Forums mobile app
    08-25-13 11:07 PM
    I'm getting the same today - I have a fresh install of your tool, JRE, and the SDK. I've downloaded the .apk with Real .apk leecher, converted with your tool also. My log looks like:-

Code:
    Drag and drop event:
      - com-rbs-mobile-android-iom.bar
    Adding app to install queue: com-rbs-mobile-android-iom.bar
    Removing login cookie
      - No cookie found.
    Installing apps
      - Installing com-rbs-mobile-android-iom.bar
         - (Debug) Initialized http client
         - (Debug) Attempting to authorize with password
         - (Debug) Logging in
         - (Debug) Parsing response
         - (Debug) Reading status
         - (Debug) Status: Challenge
         - (Debug) Login V2
         - (Debug) Response: Success
         - (Response) Info: Action: Install
         - (Response) Info: Progress 50%...
         - (Response) Info: Progress 100%...
         - Error: Package is not valid
         - (Response) Error: Device is unreachable. Check you network connection.
    Installing apps done
    Successfull: 0  |  Failed: 1
    Trying to reach 169.254.0.1
      - Success
    I'll now read this thread to make sure I haven't missed the answer somewhere!
    That usually means that there was an error while converting the package. Have you tried to install other apps? Maybe grab one from here and let me know if it worked.

Will try this one tonight. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall all my sideloaded apps which I did via debug token?
    No, that will be alright.
    08-26-13 05:29 AM
    I got that error, maybe due to the fact it encountered problems to update to last revision?
    If so, can you past a link with the last version to avoid update problem?

I canot use your app yet cause that bug...
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails New BB10 Sideloading Tool!-sans-titre.jpg  
    08-26-13 06:54 AM
    I got that error, maybe due to the fact it encountered problems to update to last revision?
    If so, can you past a link with the last version to avoid update problem?

I canot use your app yet cause that bug...
    Thanks in advance
    Just reinstall the tool. Make sure that you have the the right JRE version installed.
    08-26-13 07:10 AM
    That usually means that there was an error while converting the package. Have you tried to install other apps? Maybe grab one from here and let me know if it worked.
    Thanks for coming back so quickly. I've used papertoss from your site, and that's fine, so must have been a problem with the conversion. Was going to redownload the Isle of Man Bank .apk but now the Real APK Leecher server is down so I'll check later, redownload, reconvert and see what happens.

Cheers, and great piece of software writing and support!
    08-26-13 07:36 AM
    niceone! thanx!!!

Z10 STL100-2 from CB10
    08-26-13 07:37 AM
    How can we download apk from Google play without any Google device ?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 07:45 AM
    How can we download apk from Google play without any Google device ?
    There are many guides for that here at the CrackBerry forums, feel free to use the search bar. Have a look for Bluestacks.
    Barljo and polytan02 like this.
    08-26-13 08:35 AM
437 ... 910111213 ...