Ha! Finally got the CBC Music streaming app converted for my playbook! Still had the Android SDK from the early days of wrestling with Sachi's method.

Thanks so much for this app!
    Steppschuh likes this.
    08-11-13 05:57 PM
    I'm trying to convert some apk to bar but after finishing I can't find them. Where do I look for them so I can install them

Posted from the best mobile device Z10
    08-11-13 11:08 PM
    I'm trying to convert some apk to bar but after finishing I can't find them. Where do I look for them so I can install them
    In the download folder that you have selected in the settings tab. Make sure that it is a folder in your user directory.
    08-12-13 02:23 AM
    Thanks got it. I using the bb10bars.net it is great and easy one recommendation is that you can add to the icon when it flips to show version up votes the workable OS 10.1/10.2/PB so we know if compatible or not.

Posted from the best mobile device Z10
    08-12-13 10:34 PM
    I downloaded the JRE for my computer from the site that pops up from the sideloading app and every time I open the app it says it cannot find the JRE installed on my system. Ive done the checks on the Java website and it says it is installed and the most recent version. Anyone having this issue??
    08-15-13 11:31 AM
    In addition to above, when I click continue the app still loads and allows me to do whatever I need, but it never produces the file. It's like it acts like it works, but does nothing; whether I am converting or installing. It says the phone can be found and I have the SDK folder linked in settings. This is all it says after BB10 Sideloading Tool is starting
    Version: 1.2.5.52
    - Loading settings
    - Preparing GUI
    - Checking libraries
    - Loading simple drag and drop dialog
    - Checking registry keys
    - URI key found
    - BAR key found
    Ready
    Checking for updates
    - No important update available
    Drag and drop event:
    - Vine1.3.3.apk
    Adding app to convert queue:
    - Vine1.3.3.apk
    Removing login cookie
    - No cookie found.
    Converting apps
    - Setting up signing keys
    - Creating CSK store
    - Generating key pair
    - Restoring key database
    - Done
    - Converting Vine1.3.3.apk
    Converting apps done

There is no more scrolling or anything, that's it, and I feel like that shouldn't be all.
    08-15-13 11:44 AM
    I downloaded the JRE for my computer from the site that pops up from the sideloading app and every time I open the app it says it cannot find the JRE installed on my system. Ive done the checks on the Java website and it says it is installed and the most recent version. Anyone having this issue??
    Install the runtime as Administrator and restart your pc after the installation. The following registry key must exist:
    Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\CurrentVersion
    08-15-13 11:56 AM
    Looking in the registry, Java is creating the JavaSoft folder under Current User and not Local Machine, I know this isnt an issue for the tool itself, but any ideas how to fix this? I tried installing as admin and that didnt work.
    08-15-13 02:25 PM
    Looking in the registry, Java is creating the JavaSoft folder under Current User and not Local Machine, I know this isnt an issue for the tool itself, but any ideas how to fix this? I tried installing as admin and that didnt work.
    Are you using multiple accounts on your PC? Does the Java installer have some setting like "Install for all users" or similar?

The important thing is the Java path variable, which tells the command line tools where the JRE is installed. You can set it manually if you can't figure out how to install it properly, that will fix your problem. Here's a guide for that:
    Java-Buddy: Set PATH for JDK 7 on Windows 8
    08-15-13 04:00 PM
    Does this app include the new sideload method where it allows native code to run?
    08-16-13 02:23 PM
    Yes, of course, and it is. I've been side loading for months, I am familiar with the requirements. I assumed there wasn't USB connection support in the app so gave up after 30minutes of trying. Hearing that there is, I closed the app and ran it under admin privileges (should have thought of this yesterday) and it was able to connect.

When trying to convert, have the sdk location set to the sdk folder but get the following:
    Code:
    Converting apps
       - Creating CSK store
       - Generating key pair
       - Restoring key database
      - Done
      - Converting com.audible.application.apk
    Converting apps done
    Successfull: 0  |  Failed: 0
    Removing login cookie
      - No cookie found.
    I think I am doing something wrong but I am not sure what.
    I get the sane exaxy issues with converting or installing apps on my personal PC also... and their website admin support was far less than cordial, and nowhere near helpful.
    I gave up on this Tool.

pin:2ABDE35D ~ Posted via CB10.
    08-16-13 02:49 PM
    I followed the instructions indicated on the first page and on their website to download the tool, and updated it. I also download the android pack and pointed the tool to the "sdk" folder. Unfortunately I am not able to convert apps. I also tried installing existing bars but that didn't work either. The below is the log when I tried converting the googlemap apk. Help?

BB10 Sideloading Tool is starting
    Version: 1.2.5.52
    - Loading settings
    - Preparing GUI
    - Checking libraries
    - Loading simple drag and drop dialog
    - Checking registry keys
    - URI key found
    - BAR key found
    Ready
    Drag and drop event:
    - GoogleMaps.apk
    Adding app to convert queue:
    - GoogleMaps.apk
    Removing login cookie
    - No cookie found.
    Converting apps
    - Creating CSK store
    Checking for updates
    - No important update available
    - Generating key pair
    - Restoring key database
    - Done
    - Converting GoogleMaps.apk
    Converting apps done
    08-16-13 08:24 PM
    I followed the instructions indicated on the first page and on their website to download the tool, and updated it. I also download the android pack and pointed the tool to the "sdk" folder. Unfortunately I am not able to convert apps. I also tried installing existing bars but that didn't work either. The below is the log when I tried converting the googlemap apk. Help?[/SIZE]
    Most likely it's something wrong with Java. Make sure that you installed the right JRE version (x64 for 64bit Windows etc.) and that the Path variable is set correctly. I explained that a few posts before: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ml#post9015537
    08-17-13 04:17 AM
    Everything was working yesterday and now I cant install ANY app even the ones from the download section.

Code:
    Searching apps with keyword speedtest
      - Speed Test (org.zwanoo.android.speedtest)
    Dwonloading file: Speed Test
    Downloading finished: org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.bar
      - org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.bar
    Adding app to install queue: org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.bar
    Removing login cookie
      - No cookie found.
    Installing apps
      - Installing org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.bar
    Installing apps done
    Successfull: 0  |  Failed: 1
    Trying to reach xxx.xx.x.xx
      - Success
    blurred out my ip but as you can see it's connected. What am I doing wrong?
    08-18-13 01:29 AM
    okay, reloading allowed the apps to be transferred to my phone... I downloaded Java files after starting the app, so perhaps this was the issue. However, several apps do not work on my Z10 (Instagram, Hailo, temple run)... they start up but shut down again or give error messages. Others work fine. Do I need a debug token?
    Bumping with the same problems and question, I'm using the latest leak .1047. Do I still need the debug token to be sideloaded into my Z10?
    08-18-13 05:24 AM
    Has anyone installed subway surfer or temple run with help of this tool.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 07:54 AM
    Bumping with the same problems and question, I'm using the latest leak .1047. Do I still need the debug token to be sideloaded into my Z10?
    If you converted the file using the method in this thread, you do not need the debugtoken. If you converted them using sachi's method, then you will need the debugtoken with this OS. Although I didn't try it myself, I believe that debugtoken were not required the. 810 OS.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 02:22 PM
    If you converted the file using the method in this thread, you do not need the debugtoken. If you converted them using sachi's method, then you will need the debugtoken with this OS. Although I didn't try it myself, I believe that debugtoken were not required the. 810 OS.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the response, really appreciate it.
    Some games converted using the method in this thread just can't be opened (force close, dark blank screen, etc). I think I'm back on using the sachi's method and sideload the debugtoken. Haven't tried the .810 OS, just the original .1047 runtime on my Z10.
    08-18-13 03:55 PM
    I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this problem. When trying to convert APK, I get an error " Error: The signature on the code signing request didn't verify." Any ideas?
    08-18-13 05:01 PM
    I installed subway surfer, temple run2 & death racing motto, logs showed all apps installed successfully. But apps dont work on device it says stopped unexpectedly - force close. Wat wrong have i done..

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 06:03 AM
    I installed subway surfer, temple run2 & death racing motto, logs showed all apps installed successfully. But apps dont work on device it says stopped unexpectedly - force close. Wat wrong have i done..

Posted via CB10
    Subway surfer installed and works great for me. Used debug token method. Temple run2 says installed successful but when launched can't get past first screen.
    STL100-3 10.1.0.4181

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 07:08 AM
    Has anyone installed subway surfer or temple run with help of this tool.

Posted via CB10
    Subway surf works on my z10 but not temple run.
    1047 w/810 runtime

Keepin' it fresh Z10
    08-19-13 08:49 AM
    How big is the temple run file.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 01:17 PM
    Thanks for the response, really appreciate it.
    Some games converted using the method in this thread just can't be opened (force close, dark blank screen, etc). I think I'm back on using the sachi's method and sideload the debugtoken. Haven't tried the .810 OS, just the original .1047 runtime on my Z10.
    You guys need to keep in mind two things:
    1. You will need BB10.2 on your device
    2. BB10.2.0.1047 has the JellyBean runtime in safe mode

Here's how to get BB10.2 onto your BB10 device:
    How to get Android JellyBean - BB10 Bars

Here's how to get a working Android runtime if you are using BB10.2.0.1047
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...tweaks-835087/
    08-21-13 01:50 PM
    I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this problem. When trying to convert APK, I get an error " Error: The signature on the code signing request didn't verify." Any ideas?
    Make sure you are connected to the Internet.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    08-21-13 02:19 PM
437 ... 89101112 ...