My log says NO COOKIE FOUND! how do i fix this....any ideas....thanks
    07-03-13 01:11 AM
    hi i keep getting no cookie found error and im unable to sideload any apps. what should i do?
    07-03-13 01:40 AM
    I will be downloading this tool

Posted from CB10 via Z10
    07-03-13 02:48 AM
    When I search for apps and select one and go to click the install button I get the message "Download path does not exist. Please check your download folder settings."
    The tool will open the settings tab after that message. Just browse for a directory where your downloaded apps should be saved to.

07-03-13 03:03 AM
    I keep getting no cookie found error and im unable to sideload any apps.
    It's alright if there's no cookie yet, the tool would delete it anyway. Please post your full log data to let me find out what's wrong. Double check your devices IP address and development mode password first please.

And please remove your double post
    07-03-13 03:06 AM
    I can't install bar files yet. In the log there is a message error "System.componentmodel.win32 "the system cannot find the file specified"
    How to fix this? Thanks

Keepin'it fresh Z10
    07-03-13 04:20 AM
    In the log there is a message error "System.componentmodel.win32 "the system cannot find the file specified"
    That error usually occurs when running files without the required permissions or on a server. But I guess that in your case the system just cant find the java executable path, which is set in the registry after installing java.

If you have just recently installed Java, make sure that you have rebooted your pc after the installation. If not, please try to install the lates JRE from here:
    Java SE Runtime Environment 7 Downloads

If you know what you are doing, you can check if the Java path in the registry is correct. You should find it here:
    Code:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\X.X\JavaHome]
    trey_schultz likes this.
    07-03-13 04:32 AM
    I think the killer feature to this is the fact that you will be able to convert apks,and download bars. And even find apks. And it's got the wireless feature I love about the chrome extension. It's so fleshed out. This could be the end all to be all one stop shop for sideloading

Posted via CB10
    David in Durham likes this.
    07-03-13 10:11 AM
    The tool will open the settings tab after that message. Just browse for a directory where your downloaded apps should be saved to.

When I click open folder, nothing happens at all. It's like it is a dead button. Should I delete and re-install the tool?
    07-03-13 01:36 PM
    When I click open folder, nothing happens at all. It's like it is a dead button. Should I delete and re-install the tool?
    No don't delete & re-install the tool, no need... I initially got caught by this also. Your meant to click the small 'magnifying glass' icon just above to the right, this will bring up the 'Browse For Folder' dialog box.

Once you have selected the folder you want to use, the 'Open folder' button will become active so you can open your chosen folder directly via the tool.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Dealz417; 07-03-13 at 01:58 PM.
    07-03-13 01:43 PM
    Can't wait for it to be done

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 01:45 PM
    Looks like this will be a great little tool once it comes out of beta. One change I'd like to suggest is allowing me to save to another drive other than the C drive in my profile. Just my preference
    07-03-13 02:31 PM
    Wish there was a Mac version
    07-03-13 02:41 PM
    - Success
    Removing login cookie
    - No cookie found.
    Installing apps
    Installing apps done
    Successfull: 0 | Failed: 0

its keep on like that...
    07-03-13 04:06 PM
    Dwonloading finished: jp.naver.line.android.bar
    - jp.naver.line.android.bar
    Adding app to install queue: jp.naver.line.android.bar
    Removing login cookie
    - No cookie found.
    Installing apps
    - Installing jp.naver.line.android.bar
    Installing apps done
    Successfull: 0 | Failed: 1
    Removing login cookie
    - No cookie found.
    Installing apps
    Installing apps done
    Successfull: 0 | Failed: 0
    07-03-13 04:11 PM
    This looks great! Gonna keep following! Keep up the good work!

BB10, Z10
    07-03-13 04:44 PM
    No don't delete & re-install the tool, no need... I initially got caught by this also. Your meant to click the small 'magnifying glass' icon just above to the right, this will bring up the 'Browse For Folder' dialog box.

Once you have selected the folder you want to use, the 'Open folder' button will become active so you can open your chosen folder directly via the tool.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much.
    07-03-13 05:04 PM
    Thanks for this.
    07-03-13 05:46 PM
    Interesting... this tool converts APK's to BAR's right?

But what about the debugger token and all that other files?
    07-03-13 07:42 PM
    Tried "vStudio Camera 360", ask for permissions > App Loading > Starting > Closing.
    Wont go in my Z10.
    07-03-13 08:57 PM
    So if I'm trying to convert a newer version of an apk through this, would it still work?

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    07-04-13 02:20 AM
    So if I'm trying to convert a newer version of an apk through this, would it still work?

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    The current build doesn't support conversion.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    07-04-13 04:04 AM
    So I just created a new thread with an in-detail video tutorial, showing you step-by-step how to use this tool to sideload apps. You can find it here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...indows-825656/

I also implemented the votes into bb10bars.net, you can now see the rating from users of the tool directly on the post.
    07-05-13 10:44 AM
    I just used it I like it but it took two attempt for it to sideload and the progress bar didn't really move. It took a little while and there didn't seem to be a notification when it had finished sideloading. Mind you u had it running in the background so I couldve missed it if there was one

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:21 PM
    Thanks for making an app for this Looks nice.
    07-05-13 08:26 PM
437 ... 23456 ...