It is not working for me either. I have a Garmin Vivoactive. If you make it works i'm ready to pay for the app.

It's strange, but without these apps I get notifications of incoming calls, but without sender name...
    Same here. In fact the only missing point are the SMS
    04-18-15 10:32 AM
    Can this application make the Pebble official app work properly on bb 10? Right now, Pebble app is not allowed to access any notifications (and t2wpro is not offering the same features for pebble watches).
    thanks for any hint.
    04-26-15 01:45 PM
    Can this application make the Pebble official app work properly on bb 10? Right now, Pebble app is not allowed to access any notifications (and t2wpro is not offering the same features for pebble watches).
    thanks for any hint.
    Got t2wpro, but no plans for headless! Does this app work with pebble??

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 04:39 PM
    Hello, have a z10 on 10.3.2.680 and unfortunately the bb app is having serious problem that it stops receiving messages and needs reboot almost every day. I have a Sony sw2 watch.

To be sure I check the statistics of the bb app and it reflects that, after a reboot it works for a while and the same, but never works ok for over 12 hours.

Otherwise it's a great app if only for this problem.

What are your plans for the end of the month ? Any updates ....?

Thanks
    05-16-15 07:33 AM
    05-19-15 11:51 AM
    hello
    I tried to install bar file (with playboobk chrome extension) and i had an issue : error 533...
    You can follow my tutorial. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...deload-976915/

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 12:14 PM
    anyone tried it with Metawatch?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 01:04 PM
    I have Passport and Garmin Fenix 3. Notifications from hub don't work at all. Interesting is that test notify I see and can list on Fenix.
    06-01-15 01:13 PM
    Is it still supposed to work?
    Trial ended yesterday. I hope the dev has an update on the app. Haven't heard from him since the last trial extension.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 02:37 PM
    Well anyway with the new cobalt Google android apps you can connect to your smart watch (I am using the sw2) and run google Mail and calendar on your phone and sync with your watch.

The call app on sw2 works, you get incoming calls and shows who is calling but buttons don't work, SMS don't work but I am using a native bb SMS to email app.

Pavlos
    06-02-15 12:37 AM
    Could you please provide a link or describe exactly how to get the Garmin Connect app file to use? This is my first time trying to side load and I really want to pair my new vivoactive smartphone with my Z30.
    06-16-15 11:41 PM
    Beta 4 extension till 31.5. Is over, so what to do now? Do you have full app or another Beta?

Using fenix3 - with iphone for now

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 08:32 PM
    Is this at all useful for the miiband device?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 12:43 PM
    I was wondering if the Galaxy gear was working on the null rom, not tizen, would it work? Null is basically android, and it allows the gear to work with all android phones. If we get the apk for the gear manager and install it on the BB like we do other android apps, would it work?
    I have gear I use it for calls only, tried the gear manager but didn't work, I'll try the null rom and see if it works

 CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680 
    06-27-15 12:48 PM
    Since i no longer own a BB device i won't continue the work on this app(s).
    I attached the last version which is identical to the previous one but it doesn't have a trial period anymore so you can use it as it is for as long as you want :-)

Thanks for the nice comments and ideas.

If anyone is interested in finishing my job and getting the source code please contact me via pm and tell me a bit about yourself ;-)
    jlc0312 likes this.
    07-01-15 08:43 AM
    Thanks for releasing the unlimited trial version.

How about putting the source code to github with some reasonable license? I think it's better than to keep it for yourself, people can at least look at that code and fix something or base other work on it.
    07-02-15 12:36 PM
    Thanks for releasing the app without a time limit.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 10:05 PM
    I have Passport and Garmin Fenix 3. Notifications from hub don't work at all. Interesting is that test notify I see and can list on Fenix.
    you ever get this to work? I've gotten connect to see it, but nothing comes through. If this doesn't work, there's no need for me to have a Fenix 3 - I can go with numerous other non smart options - I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just not going to work as it is now.
    achiquitachaser likes this.
    07-26-15 01:02 PM
    you ever get this to work? I've gotten connect to see it, but nothing comes through. If this doesn't work, there's no need for me to have a Fenix 3 - I can go with numerous other non smart options - I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just not going to work as it is now.
    I have a Garmin Vivosmart and got notifications to work. I'm guessing the Fenix 3 will work similarly.
    How far did you get? Can you sync with Connect on your phone?
    07-26-15 02:26 PM
    Hi 1oo1,

I have the same scenario. BB Classic running 10.3.1.1779. Fenix 3 is not recieving any notification. Garmin connect is probably also not communicating with "wearable apk". How did you check if Garmin connect is recieving notifications? Statistics in WearableCompanion Beta 4.1 (no trial) is coming.
    In NotificationDelegator I am getting red flag for Pushbullet reciever. And System Notification Reciever. Blackberry reciever is only green.

Other than Notifications all other informations like cycling running gets synced smoothly between BB and Fenix 3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
    xaquib666
    Last edited by xaquib666; 08-06-15 at 09:56 AM.
    08-06-15 09:21 AM
    Hi 1oo1,

I have the same scenario. BB Classic running 10.3.1.1779. Fenix 3 is not recieving any notification. Garmin connect is probably also not communicating with "wearable apk". How did you check if Garmin connect is recieving notifications? Statistics in WearableCompanion Beta 4.1 (no trial) is coming.
    In NotificationDelegator I am getting red flag for Pushbullet reciever. And System Notification Reciever. Blackberry reciever is only green.

Other than Notifications all other informations like cycling running gets synced smoothly between BB and Fenix 3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
    xaquib666
    GREAT NEWS!!!

except Pushbullet notifications everything works!!! Call Notifications working atleast!

Blackberry required 4 restarts to get atleast call notifications in Garmin Fenix 3 working.

Thanks everyone.

I hope some one some day will pick up this and make it perfect!
    08-07-15 03:22 AM
    I have gone about it a different way than xaquib666, I gave up on using the companion app as all I could get to work was test messages. What I found was to side-load .apk files of programs that would normaly give notifications on android (eg Outlook for emails, Skype for Calls, MyMusic for songs, gReader for news etc), note the .apk chosen need to be ones that don't seem to access the google play services, otherwise it gave grief. Several of the MS apk seem to be that way inclined
    Then you can select them in the smart notification settings of Garmin Connect app (you need to side load that too). Restart everything and the notifications come through to the fenix 3 then. Some notifications work ok when the app is closed, but some need to be running in an active frame at least. The builds I'm using are the latest ones from the play store, and I have a BB Z30 10.3.2.2168 and Garmin Connect is 2.13.1.1
    08-29-15 07:43 PM
    ** This text might contains developer talk, it's intended in case another dev is willing to continue this project **

I just discovered this thread, it was an interesting read.

My name is Roger Leblanc, aka CellNinja, creator of many Pebble apps including Bridge, which is surprisingly pretty similar to this app but only supports Pebble and Vector smartwatches.

I'm not interested in continuing this project, mostly because I've already tried it on my own and found the hard way that a NotificationListenerService will fail catching notifications at some point in an Android app running on BlackBerry, which doesn't happen if you run the same apk on a real Android device.

So, what do I know :
    - NotificationListenerService is unreliable on BlackBerry
    - Using a Notification or NotificationCompat doesn't change anything
    - Android Wear Intent doesn't work for Android Wear devices, because Android Wear relies way too much on Google Play Services

Why Bridge works and not this app?
    I use a different approach in Bridge, I'm using Intent instead of NotificationCompat to communicate with the smartwatch Android app. This was an easy step for Pebble as their Android app was built around Intents to allow third-party developers to connect to it, but most smartwatch Android apps don't work that way. The majority of them use a NotificationListenerService to catch any new Notification posted in the Android drawer, so any app that posts a notification is automatically supported. Unfortunately, as explained before, it's not reliable on BlackBerry : it sometime works, and then stops working for no reason.

How can a developer make this app work reliably?
    I don't know... Unless there's improvement in the Android Runtime, I believe it won't be possible. And still, Android Wear relies too much on Google Play Services to be successfully patched, so all Android Wear would be left out even if NotificationListenerService becomes reliable.

Good luck to any developer who want sto continue this project, I'm available if you need help along the way.

Posted via CB10
    linh bui manh likes this.
    02-05-16 12:59 AM
    I have a passport silver edition and a sony smartwatch 2 and I can't make them to work! I have installed smart connect , notification delegator but I can't install smartwatch 2 sw2 ! Can you help me? I have installed smartwatch 2 sw2 on android phone and it is working great with my sonysmartwatch2 but on my passport it doesn't work!
    Do I need a pc to solve my problem? (my laptop is broken now)

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 01:27 PM
124 ... 345