i just sideloaded the new leaked unlocked android runtime ,, wait .. how do i know that i was successful and how do i update it . i just sideloaded the 2 files and restarted my bb z10 os 10.2 stl-100-1 and then re installed my apps and some new apps and they worked !! ( candy crush and subway ) so ummm tell me is there a way to know that i updated to the new runtime !
    09-02-13 09:06 AM
    Well, Candy crush worked, and presumably you do don't have a debug token installed... So, it worked
    09-02-13 09:08 AM
    i just sideloaded the new leaked unlocked android runtime ,, wait .. how do i know that i was successful and how do i update it . i just sideloaded the 2 files and restarted my bb z10 os 10.2 stl-100-1 and then re installed my apps and some new apps and they worked !! ( candy crush and subway ) so ummm tell me is there a way to know that i updated to the new runtime !
    How did you install the Android runtime?via DDPB or the Chrome extension?after you've side loaded you get some confirmation that it's done.You don't get a physical icon or something on your phone.If the app manager says it's done it's done and as you said subway and candy crush are working fine on your phone.there you have it.

via The Best Phone Ever!
    09-02-13 11:13 AM
    i sideloaded it via chrome , but i didnt get a confirmation . but since the apps work i think i did it the right way . just a question : from where can i download the latest apk files to convert into bar cuz a lot of apps i sideload need an update ,
    09-02-13 04:52 PM
    i sideloaded it via chrome , but i didnt get a confirmation . but since the apps work i think i did it the right way . just a question : from where can i download the latest apk files to convert into bar cuz a lot of apps i sideload need an update ,
    Apk2bar.org and apps.goodereader.com (look for the APK2bar converter tab)
    Will get you the converted Bar files and also allow you to convert your own apks.

I use a windows program called real APK leecher to get the apks from the google play store. Do a search on crackberry for information on how to get that working.

- aBBuser
    09-02-13 05:39 PM
    thanks ! just downloaded fun run from apk2bar.org and worked .
    09-02-13 06:45 PM
    hey can u tell me how u installed candy crush saga on playbook
    10-08-13 05:53 AM