I deleted my Netflix App thinking I could just download it from BlackBerry World. Someone please send a link to an easy download for BlackBerry Q10. Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 12:37 PM
    snap? amazon app store? using Cobalt's method?
    09-16-15 12:44 PM
    Got one at apk train! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 12:55 PM
    I deleted my Netflix App thinking I could just download it from BlackBerry World. Someone please send a link to an easy download for BlackBerry Q10. Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    You will have to have all of Cobalts apps correctly installed, (don't forget Whitelist), including Google Playstore. Download it from that and patch it with Gmaps Patcher. It may or may not work if you are trying to use Chromecast with it. I have it fully working on my phone. I use a older version of Netflix. I'm leery of the new update of Netflix working with Chromecast.
    09-16-15 01:03 PM
    @Smokeaire, are you able to share your netflix.apk file? I have tried to patch my copy, but to no avail.
    09-16-15 04:51 PM
    @Smokeaire, are you able to share your netflix.apk file? I have tried to patch my copy, but to no avail.
    This is the unpatched version that I posted elsewhere. Let me know if you need the patched version.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0eru7y1ezu...lient.apk?dl=0
    Make sure you use Gmaps Patcher, not Lucky Patcher.
    09-16-15 04:55 PM
    You don't need to patch Netflix. It doesn't use Google Play Services.

There is a bug in the app that gives a warning about Google Play Services ONLY if you have Cobalt's modified Google Play Services installed on your device. But you can just accept and continue without issue.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-16-15 05:11 PM
    @smokeaire, if you could provide the patched version, i would be grateful. thank-you
    09-16-15 05:13 PM
    This is an older version which works with no problem. Since you mention you have a Q10, this was the last version that didn't need to be resized in order to view the full image on square screens: https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx...int=file%2capk

I'm currently using it on my Passport with no issues. Unfortunately, newer builds don't resize properly on square screens, so you either have to view the image incomplete, or choose the resizing option for Android apps (view for games), but then I find the movie's menu looks awful.

Posted with my powerful and masterful Passport!
    09-16-15 05:19 PM
    You don't need to patch Netflix. It doesn't use Google Play Services.

There is a bug in the app that gives a warning about Google Play Services ONLY if you have Cobalt's modified Google Play Services installed on your device. But you can just accept and continue without issue.

Haven't seen this bug at all.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    09-16-15 07:21 PM
    Haven't seen this bug at all.

I have un-patched Netflix on 12 phones that I manage. Only the 3 that have Google Play Services installed show the "this requires Google Play Services" warning - which can be safely dismissed.

Of course if you patch the app under these circumstances, I would imagine this goes away too.

09-16-15 07:26 PM
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix...-apk-download/

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2168
    09-16-15 11:35 PM
    Downloads Folder
    09-16-15 11:43 PM
    I have un-patched Netflix on 12 phones that I manage. Only the 3 that have Google Play Services installed show the "this requires Google Play Services" warning - which can be safely dismissed.

Of course if you patch the app under these circumstances, I would imagine this goes away too.

Then you should patch the app on those phones, then you won't have those warnings pop up. Since it works for me I would suppose it would work for you.

09-17-15 03:05 AM
    Here is an interesting (at least to me) occurrence.. I have a Passport with Cobalt's Play Store fixes.. If i patch the Netflix app using Gmaps Patcher, using my Passport, i can see the Chromecast icon in Netflix, and i can connect to my TV.
    However, i also have a Z30. It is set up the same as my Passport, with Cobalt's Play Store fixes. But no matter what i do, the patched Netflix app will not show the Chromecast icon within the app on the Z30. I can connect to Chromecast on my Z30 using the patched Youtube app as well as using Videostream Mobile.
    So Netflix works on Passport, but not Z30. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Last edited by gregt12; 09-17-15 at 06:47 AM.
    09-17-15 06:36 AM
    Here is an interesting (at least to me) occurrence.. I have a Passport with Cobalt's Play Store fixes.. If i patch the Netflix app using Gmaps Patcher, using my Passport, i can see the Chromecast icon in Netflix, and i can connect to my TV.
    However, i also have a Z30. It is set up the same as my Passport, with Cobalt's Play Store fixes. But no matter what i do, the patched Netflix app will not show the Chromecast icon within the app on the Z30. I can connect to Chromecast on my Z30 using the patched Youtube app as well as using Videostream Mobile.
    So Netflix works on Passport, but not Z30. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Are you using the same version of Netflix on both phones? On your Z30 try unregistering the phone in BlackBerry Google ID and re-registering it.
    Also check the versions of Cobalt's apps, maybe having different versions can be what's causing one to work but not the other.

09-17-15 06:53 AM
    i have the same version of Cobalt's apps. And i have verified i have the exact same pre-patched and patched copy of Netflix. I loaded both phones at the same time. I tried un-registering then re-registered the Z30. This did not seem to work. I will keep fiddling with it, but if you or anyone else has suggestions, i am game.
    thanks.
    09-17-15 07:29 AM
    Snap's version works fine, i was just watching season 2 blacklist.....
    09-17-15 07:38 AM
    Snap's version works fine, i was just watching season 2 blacklist.....
    On phone or on TV with Chromecast?

09-17-15 07:52 AM
    PHONE..Z30
    09-17-15 11:55 AM
    PHONE..Z30
    The issue most people are having is with Netflix and Chromecast. I never had an issue with Netflix and my Passport, but I'm not interested in watching movies or TV on my phones.

09-17-15 12:58 PM