Hi Everyone,

There is a thread where people requests APKs and some really nice users there help by extracting it from Google Play and uploading it somewhere, all my thanks and respect to them for supporting the community!

That said, I just found this website that will let you download any APK from GooglePlay without installing anything on your PC or any device ID requirement, got a bunch of updated APK from it and works beautifully, super easy:

APK Downloader

Just copy/paste the URL to the app you want from Google Play, click on the blue button to generate it and then on the green button to download it..

Hope this helps!

Note: I posted this on the APK request thread but got buried in requests, I think no one saw it...
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    10-24-13 10:03 AM
    Thanks for the heads up! Then for a quick APK to BAR conversation via a web tool see this thread....

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...verter-724221/
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    10-24-13 10:05 AM
    Nice share!

Sent from my zipaligned and deodexed own custom ROM on HTC One X
    10-24-13 10:11 AM
    A new method is always welcome. Nice share.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    10-24-13 12:37 PM
    I saw it in the Apk request thread but had a question I've used it last night and it worked fine but on one file it downloaded it fine but the app had a data file as well but don't know how to download the data file that comes with the Apk. When I downloaded the file on a friends android I could see 2 files an Apk and a folder called obb. Just a heads up for those that may not understand why there may be differences in the file size on Google play and the file size dowbloaded

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 01:10 PM
    I saw it in the Apk request thread but had a question I've used it last night and it worked fine but on one file it downloaded it fine but the app had a data file as well but don't know how to download the data file that comes with the Apk. When I downloaded the file on a friends android I could see 2 files an Apk and a folder called obb. Just a heads up for those that may not understand why there may be differences in the file size on Google play and the file size dowbloaded
    No clue, to be honest I didn't know Android apps could have more than one file, all the ones I've used or seen it's just the one... so for those with more than one I guess this method would not work...
    10-26-13 11:32 AM
    Hi Everyone,

There is a thread where people requests APKs and some really nice users there help by extracting it from Google Play and uploading it somewhere, all my thanks and respect to them for supporting the community!

That said, I just found this website that will let you download any APK from GooglePlay without installing anything on your PC or any device ID requirement, got a bunch of updated APK from it and works beautifully, super easy:

APK Downloader

Just copy/paste the URL to the app you want from Google Play, click on the blue button to generate it and then on the green button to download it..

Hope this helps!

Note: I posted this on the APK request thread but got buried in requests, I think no one saw it...
    Once APK is downloaded to my device what than how do I get this app to show up on my phone?

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    10-26-13 11:47 AM
    No clue, to be honest I didn't know Android apps could have more than one file, all the ones I've used or seen it's just the one... so for those with more than one I guess this method would not work...
    No problem it's a great tool though

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 10:27 PM
    Once APK is downloaded to my device what than how do I get this app to show up on my phone?

You need to down load it to a pc and convert to a bar file then install to computer with sanchesi or chrome extension

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 10:28 PM
    You need to down load it to a pc and convert to a bar file then install to computer with sanchesi or chrome extension

Posted via CB10
    I thought that BB10 was superior to Android clearly that's not the case?

10-26-13 10:50 PM

We can sideload android APK using different methods is easy once you learn. To do it directly to the phone use SideSwype or BarInstall. But this also need to be sideloaded for them to be used to install APK and BAR without the computer.
    BTW you can't install BlackBerry APPS on Android or Iphone so at least we have a feature they don't even offer. That makes my BlackBerry better
    Need an updated APK? get it yourself, easier than ever...-img_00000485.png
    Need an updated APK? get it yourself, easier than ever...-img_00000484.png

Posted from the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0. 1791
    10-27-13 09:00 PM

It is superior! BlackBerry devices run apps from BlackBerry and Android, the Android devices are not able to run BlackBerry software.
    10-27-13 09:07 PM